Super Moderator

Default John Cena, Colton Haynes and Alison Brie Lend Voices to "Marvel Avengers Academy"

The new mobile game has launched from Marvel and TinyCo, featuring an all-star voice cast portraying the heroes of the Marvel Universe.

Full article here.

At first, I thought this was a series. That annoyed me, given the preview on display here. When I realized that it was a game I was like, "Okay. That's different." Then I realized that it was TinyCo, which just made me scream. For those who haven't played a TinyCo game, just be aware of the fact that they're going try and nickel & dime you into poverty with in-app purchases. I'm really fond of their Family Guy game, but there's such a terrible balance between what the freemium players get and what that paying 1% gets. It's almost not worth the experience. I'm hoping that this game is different though. I'm already on the fence about the art direction, but let's see what the gameplay is like before I groan some more.

I'm interested in giving this a try but I don't actually see it on Google Play. Am I missing something?

Wow, talk about a coincidence. The day after Colton Haynes returns as Roy on Arrow, it's revealed he's playing Thor in this game .

Tigra is in this too? Huh, interesting .

I had no idea this was going to even have voiced dialogue, so that's also an interesting surprise. Though a part of me wonders whether, rather then getting a whole new cast, they could've just had most of the cartoon VA's come in to voice their characters. I think most of them could actually pull off playing younger versions of their characters, and Travis Willingham's already done a young Thor decently in Agents of SMASH. Probably the only one who couldn't do it is Pasdar.

Still, this is an all-star cast in its own right. I mean, John Cena as The Hulk !

This cast needs to be in a better game.

Extraordinary Member

He the strongest there is and his name is........

BANNED

John Cena and even Triple H has to be the only WWE Wrestlers stars to voice the HULK.

Bella Thorne As Tigra...NICE addition to the cast and the game.