View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayonetta

0 0%
  • Dark Samus [Metroid series]

0 0%
  • Dixie Kong [Donkey Kong series]

1 6.25%
  • Impa [Legend of Zelda series]

2 12.50%
  • Inkling [Splatoon series]

1 6.25%
  • King K. Rool [Donkey Kong series]

2 12.50%
  • Medusa [Kid Icarus series]

0 0%
  • Professor Layton

0 0%
  • Rayman

1 6.25%
  • Ridley [Metroid series]

0 0%
  • Shovel Knight

2 12.50%
  • Toad [Super Mario series]

1 6.25%
  • Waluigi [Super Mario series]

0 0%
  • Wonder Red [The Wonderful 101]

0 0%
  • Other

6 37.50%
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Technically speaking if they wanted to do Ice Climber DC they could have One of them be a playable character and the other be an alt like the koopalings.

Feeling extreme disappointment and depression at the fact that someone out there who will dox and lie and cheat their way to success, is elated at their character getting in over all four of mine, I turned to my Comic-Con stash for comfort. Looking through, I thought "man I wish I had picked up that ROM #1" And lo behold, I saw it in my stack.

It has a big-ass stamp of "Sep. 21 1978" across the logo.

Oh well. It is the little things in life.

One more dayyyyy!!! I'm so excited \O/ Some people got theirs early, I'm jealous OTL

I AM SO OVER THE MOON IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME!!

My brother picked me up a copy earlier today and handed it to me when he got home. I love everything about this game. The graphics, the classic SSB music and themes, the stages, the new characters, the controls, which are perfectly integrated into the 3DS and play just like the regular SSB games (I was concerned about how the controls would work being ported over). I'm in absolute bliss. Having played all of the other Smash Bros. games over and over again, from the original to Brawl, I can easily say this newest installment doesn't disappoint on any level.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

YES! I downloaded from eShop the second it turned midnight and I haven't put it down since!

Online kinda sucks tho, 1v1 can be good but the 4v4 stuff just lags everything up!

My hands hurt
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

I hope it didn't take everyone long to unlock all the characters and stages.

(DUCK HUNT! DUCK HUNT!)

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    YES! I downloaded from eShop the second it turned midnight and I haven't put it down since!

Online kinda sucks tho, 1v1 can be good but the 4v4 stuff just lags everything up!
    I knooowwww! I played last night with my brother (in the same room) and my cousin (lives like a mile or two away) and it was fine for a long time and then it really started to lag... so if it was that bad with that short of a distance, I can't imagine how bad it'd be if I played online with people across the world

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    My hands hurt
    THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I hope it didn't take everyone long to unlock all the characters and stages.

(DUCK HUNT! DUCK HUNT!)
    I practically screamed when I saw Duck Hunt, for reals. My cousin had mentioned screenshots of him had been leaked and we didn't know if it was legit or not and then he showed up to fight and I was like NOOOOO WAYYYYY
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

BOOM! I've unlocked all characters now. Bowser Jnr (although I always keep him on the Larry costume) seems to be character of choice and being 12 hours in I've yet to touch some modes like All-Star, Smash Run etc.

I unlocked them all the day it came out (my wrists aren't happy with me). I use mainly the Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, Roy Koopa, Peach, and Jigglypuff. I hope they announce DLC for it soon, though... I spent the weekend playing it and unlocked everything too quickly.

I mainly use Peach and Jigs...like always lol

I feel bad not using any newcomers cause they got me soo hyped but now I'm like back to same old same old, I tried playing Wii Fit Trainer and I SUCK with her lol maybe I'll try getting good with Robin or Duck Hunt Duo \O/

BOWSER JUNIOR! I almost screamed when he popped up because I had no idea he was in the game and I love him so much.

I mostly play Robin, Duck Hunt, Sheik and Zero Suit Samus when I'm online. We should exchange friend codes, you guys!

Wii Fit Trainer cracks me up, seriously. She's so ridiculous and hilarious but she's really not that bad! It just cracks me up to watch her kick ass all the while saying, "It's important when you're stretching to continue to breathe" and "Feel the burn in those glutes!" while she's murdering you in your face.

I always play as the male Wii Fit Trainer. He has a hawt voice.

If you folks want to play matches, we should be PMing each other our friend codes. So just PM me your friend and I'll PM you with my friend code back.

It's official, I suck with everyone but Peach, but I WILL LEARN SOMEONE ELSE!...eventually...probably

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    If you folks want to play matches, we should be PMing each other our friend codes. So just PM me your friend and I'll PM you with my friend code back.
    Sure, I PMed you \O/

But can we not do it in this thread?
    My friend code for anyone who wants to add is 3668-9919-0878