View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayonetta

0 0%
  • Dark Samus [Metroid series]

0 0%
  • Dixie Kong [Donkey Kong series]

1 6.25%
  • Impa [Legend of Zelda series]

2 12.50%
  • Inkling [Splatoon series]

1 6.25%
  • King K. Rool [Donkey Kong series]

2 12.50%
  • Medusa [Kid Icarus series]

0 0%
  • Professor Layton

0 0%
  • Rayman

1 6.25%
  • Ridley [Metroid series]

0 0%
  • Shovel Knight

2 12.50%
  • Toad [Super Mario series]

1 6.25%
  • Waluigi [Super Mario series]

0 0%
  • Wonder Red [The Wonderful 101]

0 0%
  • Other

6 37.50%
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

I did it with a customised Peach! I've heard maxing Ganondorf's Attack or Bowser's Defence makes it super easy, but I really wanted to do it with my main, so I just maxed Peach's Defence and gave her a critical hit badge \O/

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I just beat Classic on 9.0 using a customized Ganondorf! Oh yeah!
    Tried with a custom Toon Link, +42 attack, +20 defense, +3 speed, and I lost the first time around. The second time though I got it with some difficulty.

I guess I'll just put my friend code here since people seem to be using this thread.

4725-8028-7914
    Added you!

I am so jealous you guys were able to beat Classic on 9.0. I die horribly every time. I really need to work hard to unlock enough stuff to make a custom character that's good enough to beat it!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

We should probably try to arrange times where we can do a meet-up. Maybe if your 3DS flashes, indicating someone comes on, we could check the "For Friends" online section.

What's a good time for everyone?

(I am only missing 3 trophies. It's a real pain trying to get them, too. Do you get any trophies for finishing the Challenge Boards? I only have the 50 hour challenge left.)

We should probably try to arrange times where we can do a meet-up. Maybe if your 3DS flashes, indicating someone comes on, we could check the "For Friends" online section.

(I am only missing 3 trophies. It's a real pain trying to get them, too. Do you get any trophies for finishing the Challenge Boards? I only have the 50 hour challenge left.)
    Yes, you do get a trophy~

Umm, IDK when I'm free but generally 3PM GMT to like IDK 5 is when I'm free, then I have stuff to do but I don't sleep well so if anyone is on super late, I'd probably be on (e.g. it's 2AM for me rn, can't sleep OTL)

Wii U smash bros direct this Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post

Umm, IDK when I'm free but generally 3PM GMT to like IDK 5 is when I'm free, then I have stuff to do but I don't sleep well so if anyone is on super late, I'd probably be on (e.g. it's 2AM for me rn, can't sleep OTL)
    Hmmmm well I'm in California and I tend to play around 11pm to super late sometimes, so yeah, I'm not very helpful, sorry XD On the weekends I'm free a lot more and tend to play more during the day. But yeah, I definitely agree we need to make a match happen at some point! I think checking the "For Friends" section is a good idea. If we see each other are on we could try and host a game or see if one of us has already hosted one and join in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Wii U smash bros direct this Thursday
    If I had the Wii U, I'd totally be picking this up! Alas, we haven't bought the new system yet. I've been pretty on the fence about any of the newer systems for a long time. I haven't picked up the XBOX One and my Playstation hasn't been upgraded since the PS2
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

vlcsnap-2014-10-24-01h04m54s123.jpg

Mewtwo will be a freebie for everyone who owns both versions of the game.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

I'm usually free from work around 7:00 P.M. EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Head View Post
    vlcsnap-2014-10-24-01h04m54s123.jpg

Mewtwo will be a freebie for everyone who owns both versions of the game.
    Wonderful now I'm going to have to buy a Wii U.

After hearing that Crisis 2015 is most likely not happening and we will never see the old DCU, and having my characters blown the **** out once a month I have lost all hope.

Seriously though, compared to Brawl the newcomers have been a bit of a letdown, as an understatement.
    In my memories, the Great Console Wars dragged on like my own private Vietnam, and it didn’t help that I was still constantly in trouble at school and in and out of therapy at the time for anger, attention and authority issues.
    -Bob "MovieBob" Chipman, professional video game critic and journalist.

IMO, I think it's been the reveals have been the best since Melee, SSB4's roster is very fun and creative, Duck Hunt Duo, Bowser Jr. + Koopa Kids, Mega Man, Pac Man, Rosalina & Luma.

I mean some things made me sad, like the lack of Pokemon Trainer (Charizard on his own is boring) but ultimately I'm happy with it \O/ And with DLC def confirmed, it's sure to look better as time goes on

Mewtwo looks BOSS \O/ I wasn't sure if they were gonna do that buy both games in order to get a exclusive characters thing, cause it seems like a major middle finger to people who only have one console, but I'm buying both anyway so \O/

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    IMO, I think it's been the reveals have been the best since Melee, SSB4's roster is very fun and creative, Duck Hunt Duo, Bowser Jr. + Koopa Kids, Mega Man, Pac Man, Rosalina & Luma.

I mean some things made me sad, like the lack of Pokemon Trainer (Charizard on his own is boring) but ultimately I'm happy with it \O/ And with DLC def confirmed, it's sure to look better as time goes on

Mewtwo looks BOSS \O/ I wasn't sure if they were gonna do that buy both games in order to get a exclusive characters thing, cause it seems like a major middle finger to people who only have one console, but I'm buying both anyway so \O/
    Eight player smash sounds batshit crazy. I've got that to look forward to!
    In my memories, the Great Console Wars dragged on like my own private Vietnam, and it didn’t help that I was still constantly in trouble at school and in and out of therapy at the time for anger, attention and authority issues.
    -Bob "MovieBob" Chipman, professional video game critic and journalist.

Eight Player Smash, everyone gets a Koopa Kid!
    Mew-@#$%ing-two! Finally!
    Nintendo has essentially just beat me up and took my wallet.
    Wait ,why didn't Mewtwo get a join-up video?

Quote Originally Posted by CatAttacker View Post
    Eight player smash sounds batshit crazy. I've got that to look forward to!
    Sadly, I don't think I have enough friends interested in Smash for that OTL
    If it's available online, even with Friends (I doubt it tho OTL) I'll be DEF on that tho, it looks like a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Eight Player Smash, everyone gets a Koopa Kid!
    Mew-@#$%ing-two! Finally!
    Nintendo has essentially just beat me up and took my wallet.
    Wait ,why didn't Mewtwo get a join-up video?
    Because he won't be ready till Spring next year at least~ He'll prob get one then