Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by santino27 View Post
    Remender doesn't handle complexity well. Or continuity. Or character.

But Marvel does seems to love him, and it seems like enough people do that his stuff sells reasonably well.
    Which is sad, because I used to like dude. But man he can flub a ball quick. Seems like many writers these days are like this.

Hmmm.... When Rick Remender write a Marvel comics, somebody always die. ALWAYS! What if in this inverted story, nobody will die!?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I disagree that it makes no sense for Wanda to still hate Magneto. Working together 1-2 times isn't going to magically erase their history together. X-Men worked together with Wanda at the end of AvX too (even though he was on different sides than Wanda for most of that event), and at the beginning of Axis but many still have issues with her, understandably so.

Hell, back in the day Magneto once mind controlled Wanda into dancing for him. That'll probably never go away. Its a messed up family.

I thought u were a better poster than this but it seems you're getting mediocre too. Every damn body knows that dancing thing was before he knew that girl was his daughter. That's a troll commentary on their relationship. Now he hasn't went out of his way to bring her down since he was revealed as her father. Compared to Pietro, he's been easy on her considering the serious nature of his goals.
    And Wanda being some human level Magneto hater doesn't add up since she always vents and goes right back to him. If she hates him so much, she could of let Cyclops get rid of him instead of playing the yo yo game.

Ultimate Member

Wanda and Magneto seemed to be getting along just fine in CC. He went out of his way to try and save her and displayed ZERO bitterness towards him. In fact, she's displayed none of that UNTIL Remender got his hands on her. So yeah, another example of Remender not giving a crap about continuity or established characterization. Rogue seriously comparing Magneto to Red Skull is another example of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    I thought u were a better poster than this but it seems you're getting mediocre too. Every damn body knows that dancing thing was before he knew that girl was his daughter. That's a troll commentary on their relationship. Now he hasn't went out of his way to bring her down since he was revealed as her father. Compared to Pietro, he's been easy on her considering the serious nature of his goals.
    And Wanda being some human level Magneto hater doesn't add up since she always vents and goes right back to him. If she hates him so much, she could of let Cyclops get rid of him instead of playing the yo yo game.
    While he didn't know she was his daughter, he still mind controlled an underage girl (who later turned out to be his biological daughter) into doing a seductive dance for him and his even pervier comrades like Mastermind and Toad in the Brotherhood. That he would do such a thing speaks well neither of his character, nor of the relationship between him and the twins even apart from their more recently-discovered familial relationship.

Ultimate Member

That was a goofy Silver-Age thing (Mags is a VERY different character now) that hasn't been brought up in years. Using it as justification for this doesn't really work because I SERIOUSLY doubt that it entered anyone at Marvel's minds when they were coming up with this nonsense.

Well, I'm not interested in reading about a fascist Captain America, no matter WHO'S under the mask, so this might mean I'll have to pass on the all new cap, and CAATMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That was a goofy Silver-Age thing (Mags is a VERY different character now) that hasn't been brought up in years. Using it as justification for this doesn't really work because I SERIOUSLY doubt that it entered anyone at Marvel's minds when they were coming up with this nonsense.
    It's still a part of his history, though, that he was highly abusive and manipulative of them as teens, and that should be known to any writer who uses them or that writer isn't doing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Rick Remender explains how the inversion turned Sam Wilson into a fascist Captain America, and promises more twists and turns as "AXIS" continues!

Full article here.
    "let's say the Scarlet Witch's case, has moved from spending her time trying to protect mankind and promote unity'

DoesR emender even reads his own work?It would take an inversion for SW to promote unity, itself of the ignorant hates she spews in UA

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    But wanda was trying to redeem herself and, help man and mutant.

I don't know what, you read

Also is, it, hard for the questioner to ask about the X men and, non, inverted xmen aside from evan, all we got was questions toward avengers
    Her only big feat in UA was a attack on the entire mutant population,Otherwise shew was just prattling ignorant hate speech against both the minorities she belongs to.

Helping Mutants die is something she tried since she came backi, helping them live, or even caring if they do seems to still be beyond her.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Well, I'm not interested in reading about a fascist Captain America, no matter WHO'S under the mask, so this might mean I'll have to pass on the all new cap, and CAATMA.
    I don't think he's inverted in All New Captain America.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    While he didn't know she was his daughter, he still mind controlled an underage girl (who later turned out to be his biological daughter) into doing a seductive dance for him and his even pervier comrades like Mastermind and Toad in the Brotherhood. That he would do such a thing speaks well neither of his character, nor of the relationship between him and the twins even apart from their more recently-discovered familial relationship.
    Underage? Do u know how old Wanda and Pietro are today and how old they were back then? Lol. I see now what the issue is. No one has a good recounting of continuity...it isnt just Remender, after all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    It's still a part of his history, though, that he was highly abusive and manipulative of them as teens, and that should be known to any writer who uses them or that writer isn't doing their job.
    They damn sure weren't teens...

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Hmmm.... When Rick Remender write a Marvel comics, somebody always die. ALWAYS! What if in this inverted story, nobody will die!?
    Havok dies tbh which would explain why he is not in the 2nd roster of Uncanny Avengers

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

So, any mention of what the heck the Non-Inverted X-Men are up to? I swear if he has Tean somehow control all of them, despite her lack of experience and control, things may turn messy around here as X-Fans rage out.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    But wanda was trying to redeem herself and, help man and mutant.

I don't know what, you read

Also is, it, hard for the questioner to ask about the X men and, non, inverted xmen aside from evan, all we got was questions toward avengers
    She has an odd way of doing that based off her very racist comments and how she constantly trashed on Rogue.