Incredible Member

Default Batman vs Sam and Dean

Sam and Dean Winchester hear about a bat shaped creature that is terrifying the **** out of the criminal element of Gotham City. Both brothers seemed to be mystified because it doesn't seem to fit the M.O of any monster they've dealt with before, and the closest thing that Sam can find that resembles the description is a demon named Barbathos. Nevertheless, the hunt is on. No outside help. Batman is aware of the nature of hunters, but doesn't know that the Winchester's are after him.

New 52 Batman
    Post- Crisis Batman
    Arkham universe Batman
    Burtonverse Batman
    Nolanverse Batman
    TAS Batman

I can see them beating Nolanverse Batman, but none of the others. And I say that as a fan of Supernatural. Also, it depends if we're dealing with Demon Blood Sam, Soulless Sam, Special Sam, or Deanmon. If they're powered up, I could see them beating Burtonverse Batman.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 11-13-2014 at 07:25 PM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

What is "special Sam" ? Also, are we even sure Demon Blood Sam has anything but slightly enhanced stats? I don't know if his TK only works on demons or not. Soulless Sam is just Sam but ruthless, which won't help much. Though Sam and Dean are always strapped and are actually pretty good shots, most versions of Batman aren't 100% covered in armor or anything. Though comic versions are probably too quick and can aim dodge, the movie Batmen and the cartoon version are up in the air I'd say.

Special Sam is Sam with visions and powers from the first season as he was one of Azazel's "special children."
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    What is "special Sam" ? Also, are we even sure Demon Blood Sam has anything but slightly enhanced stats? I don't know if his TK only works on demons or not. Soulless Sam is just Sam but ruthless, which won't help much. Though Sam and Dean are always strapped and are actually pretty good shots, most versions of Batman aren't 100% covered in armor or anything. Though comic versions are probably too quick and can aim dodge, the movie Batmen and the cartoon version are up in the air I'd say.
    You said "movie Batmen," but Keaton version did bullet time

And Keaton Batman will kill you given the chance.

Ask the clown he dropped that bomb nito his pants and kicked him off then *boom*

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Special Sam is Sam with visions and powers from the first season as he was one of Azazel's "special children."
    Okay, but remember then he only used tk in that first season once to escape from a closet and then never again. It was pretty strange they ignored this, but perhaps it could hint his TK does work on things other then demons. I just can't think of him ever using it on anything other then demons other then that one instance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    And Keaton Batman will kill you given the chance.

Ask the clown he dropped that bomb nito his pants and kicked him off then *boom*
    Sam and Dean will kill you too, it's just they have a different method. All they have to do is befriend you. This is how the series should end, whatever main villain is the final one..they just sort of become friends with him, because they know once that happens sooner or later that person will be horribly killed in some way. The only way to be somewhat immune to this is to be named Castiel.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Sam and Dean will kill you too, it's just they have a different method. All they have to do is befriend you. This is how the series should end, whatever main villain is the final one..they just sort of become friends with him, because they know once that happens sooner or later that person will be horribly killed in some way. The only way to be somewhat immune to this is to be named Castiel.
    So in some ways; they are like John Constantine?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So in some ways; they are like John Constantine?
    At least being friends with them means death. Constantine will specifically sacrifice you to stop the demons of Hell from consuming the Earth this week or whatever.