Page 564 of 776 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565566567568574614664 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 11633

Damian and Ma Kent

Robin and Nightwing fight the Tight Tank Top Crew

One Punch reference

Robin Damian

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Really enjoyed Damian in the Shadow and Turtles.
    Can't remember if Damian used to call Batman father in the field but Tynion's Damian sure does a lot.

Can't wait to see the stories play out especially the Shadow.
    Tynion does a good competent Damian so long as Drake isn't anywhere in sight.
    He didn't but then out of all the robins Damian is the one that doesn't seem to get the whole secret identity part. Or doesn't care.
    I really liked Tynion's Damian liked him the last time too.
    The Shadow/Batman was brilliant as always. I hope we keep getting more of this outside appearances to balance out the lack of Batman and Robin within DC.
    I like Damian spreading his wings dong his solo stuff but I also like Robin and batman kicking arse.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Robin and Nightwing fight the Tight Tank Top Crew

One Punch reference
    Where's Tank Top Tiger?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Grant Morrison is doing an AMA on Reddit. Timing is 11 A.M. Thursday. I'm not on Reddit so if anyone who is can they ask him about:

AA2 and when it can be expected to be released. I'll probably register but I may miss out.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...oducer_of_new/

He talks about AA2 a couple or so times. It looks like he's only just started work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Where's Tank Top Tiger?
    Tank Top Tiger rulz

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...oducer_of_new/

He talks about AA2 a couple or so times. It looks like he's only just started work on it
    Thanks for the link, some interesting answer there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Thanks for the link, some interesting answer there.
    I believe it's still ongoing. As in Grant's answer's are still coming in as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Damian looks the same?!
    That Jason pill head Red Hood just slays me everytime Why oh why did they put him that?

How is the Batman/Ninja Turtles comic? Damian was on the cover.

Can someone please explain what I keep hearing on tumblr about Damian being white washed, please? Because if I gotta keep seeing attempts to darken his skin, that wind up making him look either sunburnt or like he's been dunked in chocolate, I at least want a reason.

I thought people were just upset about his skin tone (which is kinda ridiculous when 1. He's mixed, and 2. there are A LOT of light skinned people who are of Arab descent...like...way too many for people to be moaning about the half white kid's skin being too light) but apparently it's more than that. I'm just not getting what people want? How white is the son of a white person allowed to be for it to not be considered white washing? Does he need to be decked out in full sets of Arabic clothing whenever he's not in his Robin costume in order for people to consider him a valid representation? Is he not a good enough representation by virtue of existing and acknowledging the fact that he is descended from the Al Ghuls? Like...as a POC, I never thought I'd be this confused by claims of white-washing but clearly there's something I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Can someone please explain what I keep hearing on tumblr about Damian being white washed, please? Because if I gotta keep seeing attempts to darken his skin, that wind up making him look either sunburnt or like he's been dunked in chocolate, I at least want a reason.

I thought people were just upset about his skin tone (which is kinda ridiculous when 1. He's mixed, and 2. there are A LOT of light skinned people who are of Arab descent...like...way too many for people to be moaning about the half white kid's skin being too light) but apparently it's more than that. I'm just not getting what people want? How white is the son of a white person allowed to be for it to not be considered white washing? Does he need to be decked out in full sets of Arabic clothing whenever he's not in his Robin costume in order for people to consider him a valid representation? Is he not a good enough representation by virtue of existing and acknowledging the fact that he is descended from the Al Ghuls? Like...as a POC, I never thought I'd be this confused by claims of white-washing but clearly there's something I'm missing.
    En, it depends, I tend to see him brown-skinned because Talía and Ra have a darker color. I think he’s half white and half Arab/Chinese if I’m right. I know he was drawn darker in son of Batman while in Supersons he’s white like Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    because Talía and Ra have a darker color.
    Even that tends to be inconsistent XD

It's hard to say exactly how dark the Al Ghuls should be. But the middle east is pretty diverse. They've gotten plenty of skin tones to choose from lol

I know he was drawn darker in son of Batman while in Supersons he’s white like Bruce
    And both are strong possibilities for someone like him. Personally, I think some of the lighter tones look better on him than the attempts to darken him (by both fans and professionals) that almost always wind up looking...weird (I LOVE Johnboy Myers' art and I wish he was back on Teen Titans but he made the kid look like he had a bad sunburn).

Best way to solve the issue: Get all the artists on the same page with what color their characters are XD