Page 516 of 776 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Not mentioning that they talk about as if none of the Robins had any kind of brotherly bond before those 2 or a family dynamic (i guest that the 70s and 90s never happened).
    Yeah that too.

CBR retcon
    Lol , of course than that would happen, anyway this article is just another example of poor journalism in CBR, i said in the Dick thread, but they aren't very good at this, as an Spiderman fan i had to role my eyes everytime that i see one of then.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    CBR retcon
    You are right..

As I imaginated, somebody who doesn´t know nothing...

Lol , of course than that would happen, anyway this article is just another example of poor journalism in CBR, i said in the Dick thread, but they aren't very good at this, as an Spiderman fan i had to role my eyes everytime that i see one of then.
    I don´t see him in the comics(Except one recent adventure, with Uncle Ben alive, thanks to one friend) but.. I am spiderman fan too.. I played with spiderman games and saw old spiderman series/films..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-13-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzwolf215 View Post
    SUPERDADS AND SUPERSONS TOGETHER?? I'M SO LOVING THIS!
    The preview is soooo beautiful I can't read to read the actual issue! Tomorrow is wednesday in my place and usually in my time the new update will be available in comixology at wednesday afternoon (3PM onwards). Aaa can't wait!!

This book is just beautiful.

Look how proud Clark is is

Bruce reminding us that Damian is a rude a***hole because his Dad is rude a***hole.

Amazing Member

I like how Damian does a little Mr Burns "excellent" pose.

Yeah, you can tell the kid has plans for a flying Jon.

@Fergus
    Yeah, it's indeed really beautiful. I couldn't help grinning at the entire preview. Damian being "dramatic" like Alfred and also an a**hole like his father. And the three proud faces in the end when Jon is playing. Especially that of Damian XD
    I wonder how the actual issue will play out, as it is only a filler before the Super Sons of Tomorrow it must be a lot of fun.
    But the subtitle though... it's definitely should be read as "One Fine Day" before the storm.

@wafle
    Definitely. It's not Damian if he didn't have plan to use Jon's new ability to his own advantage LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This book is just beautiful.

Look how proud Clark is is

Bruce reminding us that Damian is a rude a***hole because his Dad is rude a***hole.

As a Damian fan I'm frequently asked why he is such an entitled little arse so I use Tomasi's SuperSon #10 the TS10.
    The TS10 is perfect, concise and easy to understand. This DC approved fact sheet provides answers to this popular question in seconds.

Before discovering this convenient energy efficient info page I had to spend 10's of minutes everyday typing up responses not to mention the risk of manicure chip I faced every time with the old Typing Response in the form of Words method. TRITFOW .

Thanks to the TS10 I now have minutes to spare and a renewed outlook on life.

*The TS10 is safe to use on trolls*

Indeed. I love this kid.
    John's face as he's starts flying so much joy.

Unhappy

I think I should visit tumblr less times, or never put nothing related with Damian in that place..

Someone shocked me.. He really needs a girlfriend..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-14-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Not mentioning that they talk about as if none of the Robins had any kind of brotherly bond before those 2 or a family dynamic (i guest that the 70s and 90s never happened).
    Dick had a hand in raising Damian and making him the person he is today
    Its different from tim and Jason, I think the relationship of tim and Jason is only as it is be cause of how strong the one he has with Damian

Online for a few years is he on good terms with Jason
    And he honestly has not know tim for more then 2 years at this point

Dick had a hand in raising Damian and making him the person he is today
    Its different from tim and Jason, I think the relationship of tim and Jason is only as it is be cause of how strong the one he has with Damian

Online for a few years is he on good terms with Jason
    And he honestly has not know tim for more then 2 years at this point
    I never said that they are the same, but the article state at the end that "we have something.that never existed: an actual brotherly relationship between Batman’s sidekicks, past and present", that is untrue, i'm not trying to argue that all Bruce sidekicks had the same kind of relation than Dick and Damian (specially when that relationship is supposed to mirror Bruce and Dick to an extent), but saying that they are the first Robins that act like brothers or that there never has been some sort of family dynamic before King's run is fake.

BANNED

I'm glad. It seems that Damian and Bruce relation is fine. I can't wait to see SS's HQ.