Page 620 of 776 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630670720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I donīt remember see nothing strange in twitter... Maybe TOO CUTE... but not something excesive.. However, I put Damian name in twitter in strange ocassions.. few times..

And pixiv.. In deviantart is more strange found these kind of images... Maybe they are erased or censored..

I THINK THAT WE SHOULD FORGET THIS AND TALK ABOUT BETTER THINGS.
    lol yes, I myself enjoy all of Damian ships (minus the Batclan within parings) so we should talk about other things xD

On another note, anyone read latest Shadow/Batman issue? I really like the Damian in this one, clever and arrogant and snobby but I enjoy him really much. And for once, Batman agreed Damian is right.
    Last edited by Yonekunih; 02-09-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonekunih View Post
    lol yes, I myself enjoy all of Damian ships (minus the Batclan within parings) so we should talk about other things xD

On another note, anyone read latest Shadow/Batman issue? I really like the Damian in this one, clever and arrogant and snobby but I enjoy him really much. And for once, Batman agreed Damian is right.
    Yeah, I saw the issue, another user mentioned that was a really good issue..

I finally returned for my auto imposed exile (ergo, i lost myself on christmas and i didn't have time ro properly return until a few days ago ), what's has been going on with Lil' Wayne?.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I finally returned for my auto imposed exile (ergo, i lost myself on christmas and i didn't have time ro properly return until a few days ago ), what's has been going on with Lil' Wayne?.
    Talking about Lilī Wayne:

https://www.newsarama.com/38581-dust...n-a-crime.html

IN BATMAN/SHADOW 5, He fights against Al Ghul and.. Is better for you see the chapter...

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    This happened in the Green Arrow 37... He only appeared in this image visiting Emiko in the hospital(GA previous saga consecuences):

Attachment 61766
    And you can found one review of SS 13 in internet... Despite I am not in Supersons, I was not happy for see her but... I read this review and I support Talia.. Poor Damian, the school is here.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-09-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Sarcasm everywhere. I miss the inocence of 90's. Now we have rule............ i hope you know what i'm talking about.
    Not that big a fan of the 90's and innocence is boring... Now there's title's like Harley Quinn's to balance thing's out.

Sorry I'm not sure I do...
    You mean like 34?
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-09-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I liked damian's outfit in multiversity: the just the best.

Damian/Emiko works as Damian's first attempt at a real relationship but it shouldn't be the OTP. It should fizzle out pretty fast.
    The Just Batman is the best dressed Batman... The fit and the cut... He looks more like a fashionista that a vigilant.

I want them to be buddies yeah but not sure if I'm ready to see him attempting to pull. I mean Injustice Damian appears to be skilled at charming the ladies but our Damian. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    If you don't mind, I'd like to hear your thoughts why you don't like them as a ship.

For me, it doesn't have to be romance, however I'd be excited if DC puts Damian and Emiko together in the same team.
    Sure!
    Well, the first reason (Since everyone use this to complain about others damian ships, I might as well use it)...he's a kid and emiko seems like a teenager (almost adult)
    Now, the second reason is...they're so alike that is boring...rich father, assassin mother, stays with a good brother...
    Damian having a crush on her just because she is cool it's ridiculous (Now, if had a crush on other girls or boys that he knew well, I would love)
    but, this last one is a bit silly...just like it happened with TimKon its happening with Damiko...I used to love Kon and Emiko when I first met them, but then the shippers (Writer in emiko's case) made me hate the caracther and the ship, so...I don't intend to send hate to the shippers of this couple, but I really REALLY don't like the ship

Btw, sorry if you didn't understand something, English it's not my native language

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinDraper View Post
    Sure!
    Well, the first reason (Since everyone use this to complain about others damian ships, I might as well use it)...he's a kid and emiko seems like a teenager (almost adult)
    Now, the second reason is...they're so alike that is boring...rich father, assassin mother, stays with a good brother...
    Damian having a crush on her just because she is cool it's ridiculous (Now, if had a crush on other girls or boys that he knew well, I would love)
    but, this last one is a bit silly...just like it happened with TimKon its happening with Damiko...I used to love Kon and Emiko when I first met them, but then the shippers (Writer in emiko's case) made me hate the caracther and the ship, so...I don't intend to send hate to the shippers of this couple, but I really REALLY don't like the ship

Btw, sorry if you didn't understand something, English it's not my native language
    Damian in fairness is thirteen and Emiko is well supposed to be one year older than him according to my sources but I think they changed her age. He also has crush on her because he considers her his equal.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Welcome back!
    What happened with our Lil Wayne huh, I don't know which one you're already aware and which you aren't so I'm going to mention what I know so far:
    1. SuperSons of Tomorrow ends with Damian and Jon, in front of Superman, promised to be there and protect each other to prevent bad future from happening. Tumblr and the shippers exploded.
    2. Batman receives a DNA test that proves he is not Damian's real father--Deathstroke is! Coming soon in a Deathstroke vs Batman 6 issue arc published beginning in April. Damian fans exploded.
    3. To prepare for a threat from outside of earth, each Justice League (only five though) form 4 teams consisted of JL, heroes, anti-heroes, and villains in the upcoming Justice League: No Justice 4 issue mini series following the end of Metal. Damian will be part of Team Wisdom led by Flash, along with Cyborg, Harley, and Atom.
    4. Super Sons will be one of the titles be made as a Graphic Novel for young readers as a part of DC Zoom line. Mr. Pearson will write it.
    5. Another DC Zoom graphic novel, Gotham: Once Upon a Crime, seemingly will be a continuation of Li'l Gotham and will feature Damian as well.

However we are now talking about Damian ships, because Damian appeared in one panel of Green Arrow #37 visiting Emiko in the hospital. It was sweet.

oh and in the Shadow/Batman, Damian is a badass!
    Last edited by fanfan13; 02-10-2018 at 04:30 AM.

Sure!

well they indeed have a similar background, but if executed right, it does have a potential I think?
    unfortunately no one is interested to explore Damiko aside from Percy himself and I don't know if they will ever interact again after Percy is out of GA book so, I think, fortunately for you, this ship doesn't really have a bright future.
    and Damiko is not a popular Damian ship anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    well they indeed have a similar background, but if executed right, it does have a potential I think?
    unfortunately no one is interested to explore Damiko aside from Percy himself and I don't know if they will ever interact again after Percy is out of GA book so, I think, fortunately for you, this ship doesn't really have a bright future.
    and Damiko is not a popular Damian ship anyway.
    Well I guess they could have a good relationship, but the way Percy writers just make me reject them =X and actually it makes me a little sad that they don't have a future...and also makes me sad that they aren't popular, I would kill for a ship to take down the incest on tumblr!

I would kill for a ship to take down the incest on tumblr!
    This is the reason because I think that we need this(Damiko), during certain time..

Both are characters of differents worlds, the batworld and arrowworld, with or without that relationship they will continue here..

If Steph was created for Tim(that worked and thanks to this she is here now), in my mind Maya Ducard(created in a Damian comic) is ideal for Damian and I canīt support completely another ship for him..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-10-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well hope you enjoy your sleep and you can hand in your Shakespeare piece as soona s possible. And thanks only issue is that I alos might have to change Damian's personality a little since he was adopted by a well adjusted couple at the end of Son of the Demon.
    I don't believe his personality has to change so much just the learned behaviour like killing and the little oddities that come from being raised in such a unique and closed environment. His reserved attitude, being somewhat manipulative, snobbish, determination, priggishness. Those types of attributes are more down to his biological parents who let's face it are not the most social people. Both are quite subtle yet strong personality types.

The entitled **** part of Damian can still be there though more mutted. I mean sometimes good , well meaning, well adjusted people still end up have annoying kids

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I don't believe his personality has to change so much just the learned behaviour like killing and the little oddities that come from being raised in such a unique and closed environment. His reserved attitude, being somewhat manipulative, snobbish, determination, priggishness. Those types of attributes are more down to his biological parents who let's face it are not the most social people. Both are quite subtle yet strong personality types.

The entitled **** part of Damian can still be there though more mutted. I mean sometimes good , well meaning, well adjusted people still end up have annoying kids
    Well I was thinking about doing something similar to and imagining Damian going to a regular and causing trouble because he's this stuck up, anti-social prodigy who is fixated on Batman and his adoptive parents are at a loss on how to reign him in. It could work I think.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Well I guess they could have a good relationship, but the way Percy writers just make me reject them =X and actually it makes me a little sad that they don't have a future...and also makes me sad that they aren't popular, I would kill for a ship to take down the incest on tumblr!
    Fans I encountered mostly are against Damiko as well (only a few who support) so yeah it's not popular and rather new compared to the other Damian ships. And yeah at least they can be friends if other writers aren't interested to explore the romance. I welcome Damian getting more actual friends his age other than Jon and Maya. At least put them in the same team to make the friendship happens.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well I was thinking about doing something similar to and imagining Damian going to a regular and causing trouble because he's this stuck up, anti-social prodigy who is fixated on Batman and his adoptive parents are at a loss on how to reign him in. It could work I think.
    Right, I almost forgot the baby Talia gave birth to in Son of the Demon was up for an adoption.