Page 35 of 776 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I'm REALLY looking forward to Super Sons. It'll be nice to have a FUN book, for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    According to this Tomasi is writing Super Sons. Im torn on this because one one hand Tomasi is doing really well on Superman and i enjoy his Jon, on the other hand his Damian was very hit and miss for me in Batman and Robin.
    What didn't you favor about Tomasi's Damian?

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    What didn't you favor about Tomasi's Damian?
    Sometimes he'd get too melodramatic, i remember this one scene where Damian killed a bat. Sometimes he just forgets the silliness with Damian to balance him out.

According to this Tomasi is writing Super Sons. Im torn on this because one one hand Tomasi is doing really well on Superman and i enjoy his Jon, on the other hand his Damian was very hit and miss for me in Batman and Robin.
    They're talking about Superman issues #10 & 11 featuring the first meeting between Damian and Jon, not the actual Super Sons ongoing series.

Chris Burns, Dennis Culver and Jorge Jimenez were the Super Sons creative team announced initially although DC still hasn't made it "official".

Ideally, I'd love Gleason as the writer of Super Sons but he's probably swamped with work for Superman right now.

Sometimes he'd get too melodramatic, i remember this one scene where Damian killed a bat. Sometimes he just forgets the silliness with Damian to balance him out.
    So... That comic only looks good for John... As I imaginated, the comic of Damian is Teen Titans, not this..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    So... That comic only looks good for John... As I imaginated, the comic of Damian is Teen Titans, not this..
    Okay stop now, stop with the melodrama, we get it you hate Superdad but stop spamming Batman boards with anti-Superdad posts. Tomasi and Gleason have a long association with Damian, with Tomasi being the editor of the Batline when Damian was created and they were the ones who brought him back from the dead. Tomasi and/or Gleason on Super Sons is a no brainer, especially since they have a lot of goodwill from Superman and also have an established rapport with Jiminez.
    Teen Titans is a team book, not a Damian book and it's already lost it's artist.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Teen Titans is a team book, not a Damian book and it's already lost it's artist.
    Yeah, I know, I like Starfire, but I like more Raven... Is not only for Damian and I have anything against BB and Kidd Flash.. but I dislike see the new face of Goliath... in his first serie was better..

You think that I donīt know that someday.. DC will put the another child here? This is like JL, For 1 member.. No matter, is the comic looks worth.. Ignore the character and continue with the comic..

This is Damian Wayne Appreciation.. I am worried for Damian.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-07-2016 at 04:46 AM.

I wish Robin was featured in Batman comics right now, instead of their substitute character since Snyder doesn't like Damian.
    Formerly known as YMCMB

I do too, but that Batfamily has gotten very bloated right now. We are really seeing it with this current Monster Men crossover.

I do too, but that Batfamily has gotten very bloated right now. We are really seeing it with this current Monster Men crossover.
    Yea, wish they would get rid of all of Snyder's pet characters and just focused the classic Batfamily they launched New 52 with, it was perfect and really didn't need any additions.
    Formerly known as YMCMB

Quote Originally Posted by Diggy View Post
    Yea, wish they would get rid of all of Snyder's pet characters and just focused the classic Batfamily they launched New 52 with, it was perfect and really didn't need any additions.
    This is the truth, I begin in N52 and I prefer the old batfamily... You did well with the return of Steph and Cass.. are better characters than Snyder pets.. Like Damian, better than Duke, the ANTI-ROBIN..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-07-2016 at 03:34 PM.

BANNED

On on everything hand, I really want the writers to notice this and make some cuts to the Bat-Family. But then what if they make the wrong cuts? What if we lose Cass, Steph, or Tim instead of Harper and Duke?

Maybe we should lose Cass and Steph (ducks for cover). They brought them back just to bring them back. They have no actual roles in the family or the greater DCU, they have thin relationships with pretty much every body in the family but each other, and they have become just as guilty of bloating the Batfamily as the newbies. Hell Steph has been mutated so that she can do more things and seem more useful, but at the same time turning Steph into this ultra competent genius/hacker/detective takes away what made Steph different and appealing, and Cass. Well Cass does nothing. She's a spot monkey. They throw her some fan service spot here and there and that pretty much sums up her contributions since she has been back.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-07-2016 at 04:54 PM.

BANNED

I'd wait for Cass and Steph's 'Tec arcs to finish up before calling them worthless. You could have said the same thing about Tim Drake before 'Tec, and that book did a lot of good for Tim without even giving him his own arc. They could do some great stuff with Spoiler and Orphan that will make them seem more important then they do right now.