Page 737 of 776 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741747 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 11633
  1. #11041
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    5,871

    Default

    DC heroes in Crisis, Damian is here(behind superman). You can see more here:

    http://community.comicbookresources....t-in-September

    DC heroes in Crisis.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-13-2018 at 11:29 AM.

  2. #11042
    Mighty Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    DC heroes in Crisis, Damian is here(behind superman). You can see more here:

    http://community.comicbookresources....t-in-September

    DC heroes in Crisis.jpg
    Is this related to King's Sanctuary project?

  3. #11043
    Mighty Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Hopefully it's all just a tease.
    A clever sales gimmick.

  4. #11044
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    5,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Is this related to King's Sanctuary project?
    Yes. Is King Project.. I have doubts, maybe is a bad idea see this. King ruined BATMAN..

  5. #11045
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,992

    Default

    Funny


  6. #11046
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    DC heroes in Crisis, Damian is here(behind superman). You can see more here:

    http://community.comicbookresources....t-in-September

    DC heroes in Crisis.jpg
    So is this why King ruined BG? So he can use him for this?

    Enjoyed the B&R duo working again in Tec I hope it becomes a regular status quo for Tec after the 5 issue Outsiders set up
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 06-15-2018 at 07:33 AM.

  7. #11047
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,992

    Default



    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...s-for-upcoming For details


    Fans are upset about how Damian looks on the cover.

  8. #11048
    Fantastic Member okiedokiewo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post


    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...s-for-upcoming For details


    Fans are upset about how Damian looks on the cover.
    It is pretty terrible. He's as pale as a ghost. He's whiter than Jon, even.

  9. #11049
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    It is pretty terrible. He's as pale as a ghost. He's whiter than Jon, even.
    Right. Even his hair is a different colour. I wish they would keep his colouring consistent and a bit more tanned to reflect his ethnicity.

  10. #11050
    Mighty Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post


    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...s-for-upcoming For details


    Fans are upset about how Damian looks on the cover.
    Considering without the batarangs, we wouldn't even know that's supposed to be Damian, I'd say its a legit complaint. Jon at least resembles how he has looked. Kind of. But Damian? Its liked they drew up a whole new character, gave him batarangs, and slapped Damian's name on him.

    Still no clue who the girl is supposed to be.

  11. #11051
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    SuperBat families


  12. #11052
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Considering without the batarangs, we wouldn't even know that's supposed to be Damian, I'd say its a legit complaint. Jon at least resembles how he has looked. Kind of. But Damian? Its liked they drew up a whole new character, gave him batarangs, and slapped Damian's name on him.

    Still no clue who the girl is supposed to be.
    I believe she's an original African character created for this.

    I'm guessing the artist isn't familiar with the comics and just drew what he thought Bruce Wayne's kid will look like. This kid looks like exactly how you would expect the son of Nolan's Batman.

    Someone at DC should have spotted it before it went public.

  13. #11053
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So is this why King ruined BG? So he can use him for this?

    Enjoyed the B&R duo working again in Tec I hope it becomes a regular status quo for Tec after the 5 issue Outsiders set up
    Damian was in Tec?

  14. #11054
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    Damian and Maps





  15. #11055
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Is this for sale?
    I don't believe so but the artist does do comissions

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •