Page 381 of 776 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I tried posting a picture but i couldn't get the thing to work.
    It might have been because it was too large. Downsize it, and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    Does anyone here remember nightmare robin Damien from the infinite crisis game who was a vampire
    He was amazing I keep hoping someone would bring him back

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    He was amazing I keep hoping someone would bring him back

Is Damian? For one moment I believed that he was Tim.

The last preview of Supersons(ss 7) is in Superman topics..

Without Maya here and after this ridiculous moments related with Damian, I am out..

I will not continue with a comic that ridicules my character.. Even If I hate the League of Assasins I prefer the Bad but Cool Damian of Batman Beyond.. I hope never see this team with damian again.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-14-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Is made out of comedy than anything, sort of like a weird Silver Age tale.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is made out of comedy than anything, sort of like a weird Silver Age tale.
    That's why I like it. Like that time Batman turned into bat baby .Super Sons isn't a serious book and that's fine.

I think for some people like myself and adrikito who Damian is their favourite character his characterisation on supersons can get annoying but for casual fans of Damian or those who aren't that invested it's no biggie.

I have a huge problem with how he is written in Supersons. I get why its done and I still enjoy the book I just would give anything for serious Damian or Damian in a serious title.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Is Damian? For one moment I believed that he was Tim.
    No it's Damian and i loved this guy so much

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I think for some people like myself and adrikito who Damian is their favourite character his characterisation on supersons can get annoying but for casual fans of Damian or those who aren't that invested it's no biggie.

I have a huge problem with how he is written in Supersons. I get why its done and I still enjoy the book I just would give anything for serious Damian or Damian in a serious title.
    Teen Titans has serious Damian. Honestly though, I like SS Damian better than TT Damian. Gotta remember though SS is also shooting for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Teen Titans has serious Damian. Honestly though, I like SS Damian better than TT Damian. Gotta remember though SS is also shooting for kids.
    SS Damian is miles better than TT Damian. SS Damian might be kiddified and kind of comic relief but at least he is still Damian.
    When i say serious Damian i mean Damian in a serious book tackling serious stuff. I feel that's been missing since rebirth.

I had read almost everything with Damian since his creation, except Street of Gothams and some team ups with Supergirl, i find his charatherization here fine for the most part, he is just put in situations that he usually doesn't deal with and this book is pointing for a more Silver Age esque type of tale, so i don't mind.

BANNED

I see Super Sons in the same manner as Batman/Superman and Superman/Batman and the New 52 Worlds Finest except like a million times better. It can also be compared to Peter Davids Young Justice.

Fair enough guys I just find him a bit jokey. TT Damian is serious but he is regressed so I'm craving serious in character Damian from the Dickbats or B&R days or streets of Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I had read almost everything with Damian since his creation, except Street of Gothams and some team ups with Supergirl, i find his charatherization here fine for the most part, he is just put in situations that he usually doesn't deal with and this book is pointing for a more Silver Age esque type of tale, so i don't mind.
    You should check out streets of Gotham its a fantastic read.

I don't mind Damian in Super Sons but yeah I miss Damian from DickBats era so much. Oh and New 52 Damian because he gave me a lot of feels.