Page 690 of 776 FirstFirst ... 190590640680686687688689690691692693694700740 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 11633
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    One cosplay... I remember that yesterday I saw one SS cosplay in Gleason Twitter.. Gleason was with both in the photo.
    I have to go check that out

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I have to go check that out
    You can see the image easily, is under Gleason avatar in photos and videos..

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    You can see the image easily, is under Gleason avatar in photos and videos..
    Thank you.

BANNED

DEATHSTROKE #33
    written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST
    art by CARLO PAGULAYAN and JASON PAZ
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA and DANIEL HENRIQUES
    variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    Forced to team with Deathstroke, a man he loathes, Damian Wayne must discover the truth of his lineage. Is he really Bruce Wayne's son, or is Slade Wilson his true father? As Batman draws closer to finding them both, Deathstroke must complete a hit, while Robin shadows the killer for hire.

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/39527-dc-c...citations.html

I'm tired of this. Damian is the biological son of Slade. And just for that i'm not gonna be Damian fan anymore. DC finally done. They ruined all that i feel for the character.
    Last edited by Byrant; 04-16-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    DEATHSTROKE #33
    Forced to team with Deathstroke, a man he loathes, Damian Wayne must discover the truth of his lineage. Is he really Bruce Wayne's son, or is Slade Wilson his true father? As Batman draws closer to finding them both, Deathstroke must complete a hit, while Robin shadows the killer for hire.

I'm tired of this. Damian is the biological son of Slade. And just for that i'm not gonna be Damian fan anymore. DC finally done. They ruined all that i feel for the character.
    Is a solicit to build anticipation dude, don't be overdramatic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is a solicit to build anticipation dude, don't be overdramatic.
    First DC always make an enormous effort to ruin Bruce and Damian relation during rebirth. Now they are just writting a bad argumented and confusing story of Damian lineage that keep stressing Damian fans who want a good father-son relation.

First DC always make an enormous effort to ruin Bruce and Damian relation during rebirth. Now they are just writting a bad argumented and confusing story of Damian lineage that keep stressing Damian fans who want a good father-son relation.
    Is a story about a conflict beetween Bruce and Slade that involve a threat that is probably targetting their families, they didn't ruin their relationship, we knlw that the 2 are in good terms, the batbooks are just focussing in other things right now, althougth we might need to wait for King to end his run before we have a B&R book again.

BANNED

Is a story about a conflict beetween Bruce and Slade that involve a threat that is probably targetting their families, they didn't ruin their relationship, we knlw that the 2 are in good terms, the batbooks are just focussing in other things right now, althougth we might need to wait for King to end his run before we have a B&R book again.
    Well, i hope so, but with Bruce and Damian. If it is with Damian and Dick i´m not interested, i will pass. I want a father and son Batman and Robin comic. DamiDick fans have their nightwing comic.

Deberas eres de Venezuela?

And they could have easily done the "threat" without the whole "is Damian the son of Slade!?" crap. That's the part that is throwing people, myself included, off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And they could have easily done the "threat" without the whole "is Damian the son of Slade!?" crap. That's the part that is throwing people, myself included, off.
    Priest is just screwing with us, trust me DC isn't go to throw away Damian's gimmick in an arc from Deathstroke, he is probably just trying to get attention to his story, a dirty method, but not something that i hasn't been before, we really had nothing to worry about.

BANNED

DEATHSTROKE #33

I thought that all was clarified when Alfred said positive.

BANNED

Deathstroke vs Batman is giving me Born to Kill and Renegade nostalgia.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doyle View Post
    I thought that all was clarified when Alfred said positive.
    It was indeed.

DEATHSTROKE #33

While that is a big part of the character but if the only thing you like about my boy is his bloodine then maybe you are not a Damian fan but rather a fan of the concept of Bruce and Talia having a kid.

I know you are just venting your anger and frustration at a sales promo. Do not give up something you enjoy just to spite a company that's pissed you off.

The fact is this story is set before Deathstroke Rebirth
    They made a point of putting in a special not so readers take note
    In Batman Bruce calls Damian his son
    Same in Metal, Supersons Rebirth and tec Rebirth. Superman Rebirth, Green Arrow Rebirth, Nightwing Rebirth even Batman Beyond Rebirth.

So unless this deathstroke v Batman story arc is set AFTER Batman breaks down at the hanging of his son, The Button crossover where Bruce tells Thomas about his grandson, Metal where the thought of Damian and the boys gives Bruce the power to fight on, Tec where Bruce is seen rushing to Damian when the boys are down and where Damian is pulling that blood son crap, Supersons #10 where Bruce tells us that Damian is just like him and Talia inner monologue makes it clear he is Bruce's as she compares him to his father.

Unless this story which is SET before Deathstroke Rebirth is set AFTER all these other comics and Story arcs then DC and all these stories already tell readers how thing's turned out. In all these DC has told you that Damian is Bruce's biological son.

So unless there are two Damian Wayne's knocking about out there it seems to me Dc and several writer's have gone out of their way to leave clues so fans know what the score is going forward.

seems that the Jokes and Riddles still continue.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-16-2018 at 11:58 PM.

BANNED

The arc is definitely set before Lazarus Contract/Defiance at the least.