Page 769 of 776 FirstFirst ... 269669719759765766767768769770771772773 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 11633
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Teen Titans #20 was so much fun and full of surprises.

Damian in the New series of DCSHG is something to look forward to. Dietrich you might just get your wish.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 07-26-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Squad

Like how Damian and Raph after their throw down are now fighting Back to Back and became best buds by the end.

Last edited by CPSparkles; 07-26-2018 at 09:00 AM.

I won't lie: I initially hated Damian Wayne, and, after being exposed to his Injustice persona and the first animated movies featuring him as Robin (I really hated the brat's guts), I decided that he was the most despisable character ever created and that he didn't deserve the Robin mantle (hey, I was still a kid and hadn't become a comic fan). However, when I started picking up comics because of my brother's encouragement, Tomasi's and Gleason's Batman and Robin was one of the books he gave me, and my opinion on him started to change. He was finally walking the path of redemption (what with those awesome moments like the hug or the fight against NoBody), and heck if I love that kind of story. Then, his death came with Inc and I wholeheartedly decided that he was the best character to take on the mantle (contradicting my previous statement on him), then I immediately went on to Robin Rises and R:SOB and he became my all-time favorite comic book character. It's just that his personality is so rare and differs so much from the usual "happy-go-lucky" or Batman-lite personas all Robin adaptations try to imbue the character with that it's impossible not to be interested by his growth and development. Now I'm casually following Teen Titans (I somewhat disliked Percy's run, but it's starting to get better on with the new team) and I'm expecting his new adventures with Jon to be as funny as the were with Supersons.

So... yes, I don't know just why did I write this long-ass post but I wanted to take it out.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Teen Titans #20 was so much fun and full of surprises.
    I remembered this moment when I saw this image after read TT 23 solicitation.

batman inclinado.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Loved the newest issue of teen titans! I really like the team so i am expecting great things!

Damian meeting Djinn was cute. With regards to him falling for her. Based on absolutely nothing - i think they will initially think its the ring which will probably result in Damian rejecting her. But down the line we will find out it wasnt the ring at all
    I desire him GOOD LUCK with this romance, she is cute and he needs a romance with a girl.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-26-2018 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Arthur IV View Post
    I won't lie: I initially hated Damian Wayne, and, after being exposed to his Injustice persona and the first animated movies featuring him as Robin (I really hated the brat's guts), I decided that he was the most despisable character ever created and that he didn't deserve the Robin mantle (hey, I was still a kid and hadn't become a comic fan). However, when I started picking up comics because of my brother's encouragement, Tomasi's and Gleason's Batman and Robin was one of the books he gave me, and my opinion on him started to change. He was finally walking the path of redemption (what with those awesome moments like the hug or the fight against NoBody), and heck if I love that kind of story. Then, his death came with Inc and I wholeheartedly decided that he was the best character to take on the mantle (contradicting my previous statement on him), then I immediately went on to Robin Rises and R:SOB and he became my all-time favorite comic book character. It's just that his personality is so rare and differs so much from the usual "happy-go-lucky" or Batman-lite personas all Robin adaptations try to imbue the character with that it's impossible not to be interested by his growth and development. Now I'm casually following Teen Titans (I somewhat disliked Percy's run, but it's starting to get better on with the new team) and I'm expecting his new adventures with Jon to be as funny as the were with Supersons.

So... yes, I don't know just why did I write this long-ass post but I wanted to take it out.
    With those eyes(goliath avatar). I do not know what to say. Wellcome to CBR.

I am happy for see that sometimes certain writers like Gleason can change the fans opinion about one character. I saw RSOB as Damian definitive comic.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    It looks like Damian is appearing in the upcoming DC Superhero Girls!

hmmmm.. Congratulations for introduce Damian to more people?

I never saw this, only trailers in CBR.. WOW. 5 season.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-26-2018 at 03:00 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I hope Slade be Damian's biological father just for this.
    Last edited by Byrant; 07-26-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Arthur IV View Post

Welcome to CBR Sir Arthur.

I wasn't too fond of Damian when he was introduced in Batman and Son but as a I got to read more of him I started to love him. With his upbringing and genes it's understandable that his personality and attitude is what it is.

Frankly it's commendable that's his managed to make so much progress in such a short time [and he's just a kid]. It's extremely difficult to unlearn a lot of what was once one's normal. It take a lot of discipline and determination to fight instincts and habits. He's faltered at times but he keeps at it.

Damian has more flaws than other Robins and isn't as relateable as some but he is still a character that young kids can learn from and be inspired by.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...-ile-gonzalez/

So Damian's middle name is Ian

Damian Ian Wayne the very white brown haired kid and his pal Jon have been abandoned by their dad's.

Amazing Member

The video of Robin in Deathstroke vs Batman was before or after Damian's accident in the spine? I think it was before, right? When Damian suffered that accident, Tim was not Robin and in the video, he was still Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...-ile-gonzalez/

So Damian's middle name is Ian

Damian Ian Wayne the very white brown haired kid and his pal Jon have been abandoned by their dad's.
    Ian WTF? What happened to his Arabic Name?

Ian? Is there a plot point about the name because not sure why he has this name and he is referred to as Damian Ian Wayne while Jon is Simple Jon Kent.

Did Jon name him again? Is this another Garth scenario?

i'm so confused.

This kid looks nothing like Damian. I'm just going to call him Ian Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    The video of Robin in Deathstroke vs Batman was before or after Damian's accident in the spine? I think it was before, right? When Damian suffered that accident, Tim was not Robin and in the video, he was still Robin.
    Not sure when Tim made the video.
    Wasn't he wearing Jason's Uniform in that video? Can't recall.

Late to the issue but this was pretty damn good.
    I loved that Damian feels much more developed here, ie; actually engaging with and asking potential team members to join. This interpretation feels more closer to his attitude and behavior in RSOB to me, which is a plus.
    The team is also really cute and have some decent banter. Aside from the secret 'prison' which almost feels a tad too 'dark' imo. I really enjoyed this issue, and this new team along with Damians growing attitude to being both a leader and team member for them look promising

Also I'm surprised by how much I liked Crush? I thought she'd come off as gimmicky, but she actually seems interesting.
    Last edited by RedBird; 07-28-2018 at 11:20 PM.