Page 753 of 776 FirstFirst ... 253653703743749750751752753754755756757763 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 11633

Deathstroke vs Batman was spectacular. Damian was on point. Loved the way he bounced of Slade. Really wish we could get more Damian Slade interactions.

Enjoyed Damian trolling Slade.

Have to say enough with putting the mental screws on this kid. I know hes tougher than most but it really got to me having grownups talk like that about a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Two months more and this nightmare will end.
    It's been a long time Bryant

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It's been a long time Bryant
    Yes, I .. I..... I.... I...... Iiiiiiiiii......... I need a rest of DC stuff.

BANNED

Watching "The Death of Superman"

Yes, I .. I..... I.... I...... Iiiiiiiiii......... I need a rest of DC stuff.
    welcome here again.

We all can understand this.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-04-2018 at 08:36 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    welcome here again.

We all can understand this.
    Thanks. After read Deathstroke 33 i feel better.

BANNED

Loved Deathstroke. Just amused that for once instead of freaking out over Damian's parentage fans are freaking over about the marriage and the Heroes in Crsis list haha.

Priest wrote Damian well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Loved Deathstroke. Just amused that for once instead of freaking out over Damian's parentage fans are freaking over about the marriage and the Heroes in Crsis list haha.

Priest wrote Damian well.
    Just two months more.

Amazing Member

Deathstroke 33
    Why do you share this image? Does not answer my question. Or at least I don't understand.

I really enjoyed this one, both Slade and Damian as well as the call back to Slade and Rose from the beginning of the run. Damian's characterization was very good this time, so kudos for Priest.

First I thought that Slade had figured that Damian is Batman's son, but aftr reading the speculation in other sites, it is probably something else (nice hook though).

Amazing Member

What are those speculations?

What a blast.Damian shined brightly in today's Deathstroke. I wonder what Deathstroke meant at the end?
    Alfred and Wintergreen Thick as thieves. Interesting Priest digging out Nightshade.

Damian crouching on the table rather than sitting was a very nice touch. Shows Priest is paying attention and is very familiar with the character which is contrary to what some believe.
    Last edited by Fergus; 07-04-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Amazing Member

I think what Deathstroke discovers in the end is who or what is behind all this. In the solicitation of the issue #34 says: "Deathstroke shows Batman he’s not the only detective in town, as Slade closes in on the mystery of his relationship with Robin".
    What can that be? I do not know.
    My theories are that Damian and Slade are genetically related by the improved DNA of Deathstroke or Alfred is behind everything. But and Tim and Talia?

Mosameen

If Damian had been injected by Slade's DNA to enhance his abilities then the best way to sell it is to make it after his spine injury. Talia used his DNA to help fix Damian's spine ( we know that Slade was with her in the base at that time). And will make it after Bruce checked his DNA.

Also we know that she used Slade to control Damian movement after healing his spine maybe the DNA was necessary for that too.
    Last edited by Mosameen; 07-05-2018 at 05:44 AM.

So with the revelations from Batman 50 Could Bane or Thomas Wayne be Damian's secret mentor in TT?
    Bane is on a mission to break the Bat. The family is Bruce's pillar and we know that Jason and Damian have recently gone rouge. Tim has left. could those be connected to Bane? Maybe he did something to them in Batman 16 besides hanging them?