Page 768 of 776 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 11633

Teen Titans was really really good. Loved every single page.

Damian here is like a different person. Percy's run was quite the learning journey because my boy is on form as a leader and a team member.

What a leap. What a team. This is what TT should be besides the secret jail and Call for Justice attitude to crime fighting.

Also so much shade thrown in this issue and so much burn.

I've heard of a stash box but a stash house. Batman don't play.

I love the dynamic and banter in this group. So organic and they are all likeable [RH is a bit cringy and I wish KF hadn't picked up Gar's immature selfie addiction]

Can't wait for the next issue. [Liked the Daft Punk/Kanye ref in the tag]

Last edited by dietrich; 07-25-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Double post
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-25-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Attachment 68621
    TEEN TITANS #23
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    enhanced foil cover by NICK DERINGTON
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    The Teen Titans head to Gotham City, where they must thwart a plot to assassinate Commissioner Gordon! So who is the mysterious figure giving Robin his intel, and how does he know so much? Speaking of Robin, is he developing real feelings for the magical Djinn, or is he falling under the spell of her mystical ring? Meanwhile, more secrets come to light and more drama unfolds, putting Kid Flash and Red Arrow at odds!
    I knew it! I knew it! Damian’s first meeting with Djinn to me seems so... romantic somehow, the fangirl in me felt touched, now I finally knew why.
    So excited for this development!!

(Tbh for now I can’t choose between Damian-Emiko and Damian-Djinn)

But I guess it will moat likely end up due to the spell’s influence unfortunately.

The mysterious figure subplot also got me excited! I can’t wait to find out!

KF will be at odd with Emiko huh? That’s new but I guess with what happened in TT#20 between them that’s as expected.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 07-25-2018 at 08:45 AM.

This was a good issue of Teen Titans. This group works well.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Teen Titans was really really good. Loved every single page.

Damian here is like a different person. Percy's run was quite the learning journey because my boy is on form as a leader and a team member.

What a leap. What a team. This is what TT should be besides the secret jail and Call for Justice attitude to crime fighting.

Also so much shade thrown in this issue and so much burn.

I've heard of a stash box but a stash house. Batman don't play.

I love the dynamic and banter in this group. So organic and they are all likeable [RH is a bit cringy and I wish KF hadn't picked up Gar's immature selfie addiction]

Can't wait for the next issue. [Liked the Daft Punk/Kanye ref in the tag]

Agree with you! Nothing in this issue has let me down or left me feeling bitter. Not even the prison revelation (although I think the prison facilities were just so lame Damian could have done better than that).

Loved the new characters even though it’s only their first issue they got me hooked, especially Crush and Djinn. Roundhouse was good too but not as special as the other two for now. But I can see that Damian doesn’t really think much about him and only treats him as KF’s package set. I mean look at how he kinda ignored him - this could lead to an interesting conflict later.

I love that in this issue Glass has done several hints on where the direction will head to. Damian and Djinn’s relationship, KF and Emiko’s conflict, Damian saying Emiko will lead the team if he goes down (I hope this is not going to be true), Damian’s treatment of Roundhouse, Damian and Emiko’s offscreen agreement, someone Djinn’s afraid of, Crush the Wild Card, Crush and Roundhouse’s relationship, and the whole prison subplot. All of those look interesting. I’m so excited!

Can’t wait for the next issue to see this team again. I really hope this team will succeed.

Also yeah Damian seems like a bit different person compared to Percy’s TT but I like it! It was such a leap from how he was before but just like you I also take it as a character improvement, which means he has learned a lot from his previous journey as a leader of the Teen Titans. I loved how he approached each of them one by one (except Roundhouse) this time and the way he got them to join the team was great, he seemed so matured there.

That being said, it’s not as if he has changed a lot to the point he becomes OOC, no, because at the same time I still can see him as him in the way he thinks of making his team the way he wants it to be and how he treats and thinks of his team members.

I really liked Glass’ Damian, I hope he continues to write this Damian for as long as he’s writing TT.

Double post, sorry.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 07-25-2018 at 09:21 AM.

It looks like Damian is appearing in the upcoming DC Superhero Girls!

And I also got a double, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post

yeah I saw that. Never watch the series but I might watch the episode where Damian appears.

eh but that’s definitely Damian. isn’t it?

anyway since I’ve never watched the series in first place I have no comment about it yet somehow I think it’s silly to have him there acting like he did in the trailer.

oh cool. That's a popular show

Yes my daughter showed us this video on Youtube. She's very excited. She's a big fan of Super hero girls and Damian

Yes my daughter showed us this video on Youtube. She's very excited. She's a big fan of Super hero girls and Damian

Damian looks Superimposed on here like he muscled his way into the girls group shot

Also Hey Irene.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Agree with you! Nothing in this issue has let me down or left me feeling bitter. Not even the prison revelation (although I think the prison facilities were just so lame Damian could have done better than that).

Loved the new characters even though it’s only their first issue they got me hooked, especially Crush and Djinn. Roundhouse was good too but not as special as the other two for now. But I can see that Damian doesn’t really think much about him and only treats him as KF’s package set. I mean look at how he kinda ignored him - this could lead to an interesting conflict later.

I love that in this issue Glass has done several hints on where the direction will head to. Damian and Djinn’s relationship, KF and Emiko’s conflict, Damian saying Emiko will lead the team if he goes down (I hope this is not going to be true), Damian’s treatment of Roundhouse, Damian and Emiko’s offscreen agreement, someone Djinn’s afraid of, Crush the Wild Card, Crush and Roundhouse’s relationship, and the whole prison subplot. All of those look interesting. I’m so excited!

Can’t wait for the next issue to see this team again. I really hope this team will succeed.
    Yeah there was a lot in this one issue. Honestly this was excellent.

I didn't see any hint of romance between Damian and Djinn. I like how they meet and I like how much Round house really want to be Bros with KF.
    Crush was handled way better than I expected. I was expecting just edge city but she's much more.

I have high hopes for this. It'll all no doubt blow up in their faces but boy will be an interesting ride.