Page 650 of 776 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660700750 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 11633
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Yeah it's irritating how inconsistent they are with his eye and skin colouring.
    Maybe all the colorists should have a meeting about it. If they ever settle on an eye color I hope it's green
    Last edited by midnightbunny; 03-12-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Adam Glass
    WOW AMAZING... This artist should be a BIG Emiko fan too... Putting her in her current cool costume.

Men priest is fearless. Seriously a tel number? Now he's just poking a bear.
    Our fears are very different... You with this saga, I with SS work with Damian..

I see something like Terry McGinnys(in the worst case)... Son of Bruce and Talia but... With Slade genetic too..

I am not scared for this.. Without matter the ending..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 04:37 AM.

Damian and Kara

Sometimes I think that Supergirl is TOO YOUNG(16 years in rebirth) but then... I see this adventure(during Dick era as Batman), and she looks like a teenager too..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Is SAD see that Steph is not considered a Robin(despite she was with Batman as Robin) for many fans but D..ke is considered something similar to robin for one minicomic..
    didnt she do that jsut to get back at tim
    and then died/vanished right after

DAMNIT.. I didnīt know that this image with Damian, Emiko and NWally was about the TT:

http://community.comicbookresources....-new-ongoing-)

This will be my TT/YJ team:

YJ.jpg

I add Superboy because... I had no choice if I wanted someone with the S.. Kenan is older..

I was surprised when I knew that Miss Martian was created in 2006, like Damian..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 05:38 AM.

I know this probably wont be the popular opinion on here but I'm actually HYPED for 'Deathstroke vs Batman'- Damian being the son of Slade does make sense. He's always been a bit too bloodthirsty in my mind to be Bruce's son. The Son of Two Assassins, Grandson of the Demon would make more sense in that respect- Plus Talia knowing what kind of a Father that Slade is could have made her pass Damian off as Bruce's son to keep him out of Deathstroke's hands. However even if it is true it wouldnt change much, Damian will still be Robin, and 'Son of the Bat' in Many Respects- Rejecting both his Mother and Father to stay in Bruce's Family would be a big thing for him. (Also given how Bruce has been acting recently- especially in Tec with Kate, him having thought this to be possible and seeing the other path for Damian may have been what pushed Bruce to make him Robin.)

BANNED

So, ehm, what's with this nonsense I'm hearing about Slade Bloody Wilson being Damian's real biological father?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    So, ehm, what's with this nonsense I'm hearing about Slade Bloody Wilson being Damian's real biological father?
    Priest is writing 'Deathstroke vs Batman' starting next month. Thats the major plotpoint leading to their confrontation.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/01/23/d...gins-in-april/
    Last edited by Denirac; 03-13-2018 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    It's the premise of the up coming Deathstroke vs Batman 6 part series coming up in the Deathstroke's title.
    Bruce receives a mysterious package telling him that Slade is Damian's dad.

Apparently the story was planned to coincide with the Batman Deathstroke movie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I add Superboy because... I had no choice if I wanted someone with the S.. Kenan is older..
    You know Kenan is 17 at the oldest, right? Barely older than Jackson, Emi and NuWally, if even that.

That said it still wouldn't make any sense for him to be on a Titans team, especially a Teen Titans team. Dude is leading a Justice League. And that's without getting into the fact that unless there was a telepath around (and you know I wouldn't want M'Gann around) he wouldn't be able to understand a word anyone was saying to him.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It's the premise of the up coming Deathstroke vs Batman 6 part series coming up in the Deathstroke's title.
    Bruce receives a mysterious package telling him that Slade is Damian's dad.

Apparently the story was planned to coincide with the Batman Deathstroke movie
    I bet it will end with it being revealed to be part of some elaborate trick because being Batman's son is one of Damian's selling point you'd have to be a certifiable cretin to take it away.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I know this probably wont be the popular opinion on here but I'm actually HYPED for 'Deathstroke vs Batman'- Damian being the son of Slade does make sense. He's always been a bit too bloodthirsty in my mind to be Bruce's son. The Son of Two Assassins, Grandson of the Demon would make more sense in that respect- Plus Talia knowing what kind of a Father that Slade is could have made her pass Damian off as Bruce's son to keep him out of Deathstroke's hands. However even if it is true it wouldnt change much, Damian will still be Robin, and 'Son of the Bat' in Many Respects- Rejecting both his Mother and Father to stay in Bruce's Family would be a big thing for him. (Also given how Bruce has been acting recently- especially in Tec with Kate, him having thought this to be possible and seeing the other path for Damian may have been what pushed Bruce to make him Robin.)
    I'm looking forward to the story personally though it's obvious how the story will end.
    How do would expect a child with his upbringing to turn out? You've seen Texas Chainsaw massacre or at least you are familiar with the plot? do you think that a child raised and completely sheltered by that killer family would view killing and cannibalism as normal?

Every single member of the family would be the same if they were subject to the conditions Damian faced. Damian is remarkable in that he's managed to change to the extent he has.

Too bloodthirsty to be Bruce's son are you serious? Be violence is in the genes right? Clearly all children of wife beaters grow up to beat their partners and all child are exactly like their parents regardless of nurture.

You should change how you reason.

I don't see any benefit to DC regards Damian being Slade's son nor are there any story benefits. Damian has already rejected his mother and Bruce already has sons that are not his blood relation so both those stories are DONE.

Bruce having a biological son is far more interesting. Damian having to always navigate opposing legacies that's more interesting.
    Son of Batman captures the imagination more.

I am looking forward to this story. I love Priest and I'm thrilled that he's keen to write Damian even after all the unnecessary **** people gave for TLC

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I bet it will end with it being revealed to be part of some elaborate trick because being Batman's son is one of Damian's selling point you'd have to be a certifiable cretin to take it away.
    Exactly. I'm looking forward to this. I like that Priest's to not give a f**k and is really stirring things up. Story like this best to go as OTT and gimmicky as possible.

Blunder of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Exactly. I'm looking forward to this. I like that Priest's to not give a f**k and is really stirring things up. Story like this best to go as OTT and gimmicky as possible.
    But this story was planned by Priest's bosses not Priest himself admittedly if Deathstroke was really Damain's father the story would be solved quite easily. So I hope he can trun this lackluster idea into some worth talking about.