Page 651 of 776 FirstFirst ... 151551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    You know Kenan is 17 at the oldest, right? Barely older than Jackson, Emi and NuWally, if even that.

That said it still wouldn't make any sense for him to be on a Titans team, especially a Teen Titans team. Dude is leading a Justice League. And that's without getting into the fact that unless there was a telepath around (and you know I wouldn't want M'Gann around) he wouldn't be able to understand a word anyone was saying to him.
    Damian has those translators but Kenan is in a different country anyways

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    But this story was planned by Priest's bosses not Priest himself admittedly if Deathstroke was really Damain's father the story would be solved quite easily. So I hope he can trun this lackluster idea into some worth talking about.
    if Deathstroke was Damian's father the story would be in Batman.
    That's my fear the fact that this story doesn't have much meat to it. How are they going to drag this out over 6 issues?

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    if Deathstroke was Damian's father the story would be in Batman.
    That's my fear the fact that this story doesn't have much meat to it. How are they going to drag this out over 6 issues?
    I don't understand your first sentence. Well if it fails to impress one might as well wait it out. But if Priest could make it like a spy thriller story then six issues could be worth it.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I don't understand your first sentence. Well if it fails to impress one might as well wait it out. But if Priest could make it like a spy thriller story then six issues could be worth it.
    I mean that such a subject as big as Damian not being Bruce's son would be handled in a batman title not Deathstroke's

I mean that such a subject as big as Damian not being Bruce's son would be handled in a batman title not Deathstroke's
    Well this would interrupt Tom King's current story which is supposed to be an event on it's own so i can sort of see why it's not in Batman's comic but in Deathstroke's. For now it could just be a means to fool everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I know this probably wont be the popular opinion on here but I'm actually HYPED for 'Deathstroke vs Batman'- Damian being the son of Slade does make sense. He's always been a bit too bloodthirsty in my mind to be Bruce's son. The Son of Two Assassins, Grandson of the Demon would make more sense in that respect- Plus Talia knowing what kind of a Father that Slade is could have made her pass Damian off as Bruce's son to keep him out of Deathstroke's hands. However even if it is true it wouldnt change much, Damian will still be Robin, and 'Son of the Bat' in Many Respects- Rejecting both his Mother and Father to stay in Bruce's Family would be a big thing for him. (Also given how Bruce has been acting recently- especially in Tec with Kate, him having thought this to be possible and seeing the other path for Damian may have been what pushed Bruce to make him Robin.)
    Too bloodthirsty? Maybe in the past.. You are Too exaggerate..

No matter... Put for example Riddler as Damian father and I will be sad and angry... SLADE is one worth character..

But that would be DEFINITIVE SUPERSONS ENDING(because Damian would be Slade son.. Rose would have a 3rd brother) and unfortunatelly I canīt see this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    You know Kenan is 17 at the oldest, right? Barely older than Jackson, Emi and NuWally, if even that.

That said it still wouldn't make any sense for him to be on a Titans team, especially a Teen Titans team. Dude is leading a Justice League. And that's without getting into the fact that unless there was a telepath around (and you know I wouldn't want M'Gann around) he wouldn't be able to understand a word anyone was saying to him.
    I know that he is one adolescent but... Now is a little more mature as a character.. Better continue with him in one Justice League than put him in a Teen Titans or YJ team.. They are not the Titans and.. He is the SUPERMAN of CHINA..

About MīGann I liked in YJ because I saw her funny...Rose is telepath, you can see that comicvine:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/rose-wilson/4005-12890/

After SM 30 Future TT image, maybe you will see her soon or in a few years. If DC doesnīt change this.
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Well this would interrupt Tom King's current story which is supposed to be an event on it's own so i can sort of see why it's not in Batman's comic but in Deathstroke's. For now it could just be a means to fool everyone.
    King's book is an event?
    This story was planned 2 years ago before King to go the Batman movie. Batman has more than one title. A story about a significant development or change to the batfmily would not happen in another character's book regardless of what plotlines are going on in the batbooks.

Batman having a biological son is the biggest shape up the mythos has had i god knows how long it'll be like Bruce and Selina getting married in BOP

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Men priest is fearless. Seriously a tel number? Now he's just poking a bear.
    The man made the movie Son of Batman current canon by referencing the Damian Slade encounter in the Deathstroke title. Dude's batshit crazy and that is exciting to me

BANNED

Huh? When? He referenced Robin Son of Batman comic not the cartoon.

King's book is an event?
    This story was planned 2 years ago before King to go the Batman movie. Batman has more than one title. A story about a significant development or change to the batfmily would not happen in another character's book regardless of what plotlines are going on in the batbooks.

Batman having a biological son is the biggest shape up the mythos has had i god knows how long it'll be like Bruce and Selina getting married in BOP
    Well it is the first marriage Batman will have that is in the main canon and it has been hyped a little as an event by the news. Well when you put it that way I am astonished they didn't hand this story over to whoever will be writing Detective Comics so that it doesn't get in the way of King's story. I hope Batman and Selina go through more stuff before the marriage because I am hearing complaints that a lot of the events do not delve into Selina's more troubled past. Tom King is writing the Batman movie? And also you forgot to reply to me on my private message.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 03-13-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Huh? When? He referenced Robin Son of Batman comic not the cartoon.
    Here:

Quote Originally Posted by wafle View Post
    Patrick Gleason talks about returning to finish his R:SOB again!

https://twitter.com/patrick_gleason/...40252901347329
    But this not confirms the definitive return of RSOB.. Not now..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-13-2018 at 09:18 AM.

BANNED

It's the premise of the up coming Deathstroke vs Batman 6 part series coming up in the Deathstroke's title.
    Bruce receives a mysterious package telling him that Slade is Damian's dad.

Apparently the story was planned to coincide with the Batman Deathstroke movie
    I do wonder if this is Priest's idea, or ust one of these harebrained ideas editorial likes to pester writers with.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I do wonder if this is Priest's idea, or ust one of these harebrained ideas editorial likes to pester writers with.
    It was the editor's idea.

BANNED

Indeed it was but Priest would have done it himself probably sooner.

BANNED

It was the editor's idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Indeed it was but Priest would have done it himself probably sooner.
    Well that covers all the bases...

Third opinion?