Page 11 of 776 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Stop the presses... Damian Wayne joins Gotham Academy! I was craving for Damian to interact more with the world outside Wayne Manor and this is perfect, him meeting Maps is going to be epic.

GOTHAM ACADEMY #7
    Written by BECKY CLOONAN and BRENDEN FLETCHER
    Art by MINGJUE HELEN CHEN
    Cover by BECKY CLOONAN
    THE JOKER Variant cover by CRAIG ROUSSEAU
    On sale JUNE 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Special guest student Damian Wayne drops by the academy, and he is not pleased to meet his new classmates!

Lol let the MapxDamian shipping begins

Very exciting! (Hey, new artist?)

BANNED

I love Damian as Young Curmudgeon.

Cameron Stewart's Damian is perfect, I hope they get to do a Robin/Batgirl team-up ASAP. Those were my favorite parts of Bryan Q. Miller's Batgirl and I'd like to see something similar with Babs and Damian, they've barely talked to each other so there's plenty of room to develop their relationship.

Extraordinary Member

When are we gonna here more on his solo piece
    Is patrick gleason doing any niterviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I haven't really looked around at all so I wouldn't know, but I do remember both Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok claiming RSoB was their favourite book from the June relaunch! They both loved it so much as to actually mention it in an interview that was supposed to be about their big Jusice League story, Darkseid War. What I mean is, they could've gotten away with 'normal' answers like 'Superman,' 'Wonder Woman,' 'The Flash,' or 'Green Lantern.' They could've even tried to talk about something like 'Prez' which isn't so well known and could use the promotion. Personally, this actually got me super hyped, and this was before the big 'Damian in Gotham Academy' became a thing!

Here's the interview from Newsarama btw:
    "Nrama: Come June, DC has 49 books, and a lot of them new. Just as readers, what are you most looking forward to seeing?

Johns: Well, I’m looking forward to reading them all. There’s a lot of our friends on these books. I’m sure they’ll all be fun to read.

Nrama: Come on. One book.

Johns: One book? Robin, Son of Batman.

Fabok: That’s the same one I was going to say. Pat Gleason and I are good friends, and he was telling me about his pitch on the phone and all I could say was, “Maaaaaaan!”

Johns: I love Pat Gleason. I love his take on Damian. I think Robin, Son of Batman is the book I’m looking forward to the most."

http://www.newsarama.com/23749-june-...off-johns.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    No interviews with Patrick Gleason yet, but now that solicits are out I'm sure it won't take long. I'm hoping they'll clarify if the "al Ghul" in the solicit instead of Wayne has any meaning or if it was a typo.

DC also talked a bit about it in their retailers roadshow, as shared earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post

The new Robin: Son Of Batman title from Patrick Gleason is described as a Johnny Quest-style book, though with very different adventures. Part Johnny Quest and part How To Train Your Dragon, one retailer described it as like Stanley And His Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    I haven't really looked around at all so I wouldn't know, but I do remember both Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok claiming RSoB was their favourite book from the June relaunch! They both loved it so much as to actually mention it in an interview that was supposed to be about their big Jusice League story, Darkseid War. What I mean is, they could've gotten away with 'normal' answers like 'Superman,' 'Wonder Woman,' 'The Flash,' or 'Green Lantern.' They could've even tried to talk about something like 'Prez' which isn't so well known and could use the promotion. Personally, this actually got me super hyped, and this was before the big 'Damian in Gotham Academy' became a thing!

Here's the interview from Newsarama btw:
    "Nrama: Come June, DC has 49 books, and a lot of them new. Just as readers, what are you most looking forward to seeing?

Johns: Well, I’m looking forward to reading them all. There’s a lot of our friends on these books. I’m sure they’ll all be fun to read.

Nrama: Come on. One book.

Johns: One book? Robin, Son of Batman.

Fabok: That’s the same one I was going to say. Pat Gleason and I are good friends, and he was telling me about his pitch on the phone and all I could say was, “Maaaaaaan!”

Johns: I love Pat Gleason. I love his take on Damian. I think Robin, Son of Batman is the book I’m looking forward to the most."

http://www.newsarama.com/23749-june-...off-johns.html
    Thats actually pretty cool to hear.

BANNED

I just want a FUN book.

Has not spent much time and already there are fanarts.

I hope that June will be as good as it looks.

"get out of here, Maps!"

Wednesday, March 25th

Ultimate Member

Cool image, although Batman and Shazam look like they need to take a dump REALLY bad and are "straining."

BANNED

I hope to see a more family-oriented book that young kids will enjoy (and their parents can breathe easy buying the book for them). Damian should be living the life that every little boy (and girl) dreams of. He should have lots of fun with Titus, Alfred the Cat, and Bat-Cow (like the Bat-versions of Krypto, Streaky, Comet, etc). I love Marvel's animal characters like Rocket Raccoon, Cosmo the Space Dog, Lockjaw, Thor the Frog of Thunder, Forey, Redwing, etc. MORE SUPER-PETS!!!!!

Here's an interview. Gleason seems to give some information about what comes in June with Robin ''Son of Batman''.