Page 152 of 776 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Yes it's almost here. It's a big Damian Wednesday
    It's just Super sons. TT is nxt week but we still have Nightwing and Batman

Oh that's true. I'm still calling it a big Damian Wednesday cos he's going to be in Batman [technically]

Oh that's true. I'm still calling it a big Damian Wednesday cos he's going to be in Batman [technically]
    Technically I hope the boys don't spend the whole issue just napping.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Technically I hope the boys don't spend the whole issue just napping.
    I hope we get to see how they ended up hanging in the Bat cave. I want to see them fight Bane.

I hope we get to see how they ended up hanging in the Bat cave. I want to see them fight Bane.
    Same. I know they come out of stasis and join the fight cos we have that image of the Batfamily meeting but I think that's from a later issue.
    They've been absent from the main book for so long I'd hate for this opportunity to be squandered just to hype Bane.

Same. I know they come out of stasis and join the fight cos we have that image of the Batfamily meeting but I think that's from a later issue.
    They've been absent from the main book for so long I'd hate for this opportunity to be squandered just to hype Bane.
    I hear you mate.

BANNED

Its a Bane story though, the family shouldn't have been there in the first place, it was just fan service imo.
    Still Super Sons should be a blast.

Sometimes I wish I had a comic shop so I can read comics ahead of release, too. Super Sons #1 reviews/impressions start at 00:50.

Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Sometimes I wish I had a comic shop so I can read comics ahead of release, too. Super Sons #1 reviews/impressions start at 00:50.

Men I can't wait to go get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Its a Bane story though, the family shouldn't have been there in the first place, it was just fan service imo.
    Still Super Sons should be a blast.
    You're right and #16 was fan service and I'm grateful for it.
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-15-2017 at 12:33 AM.

I can't wait to read Super Sons!

Yeah Batman 16 was a fanservice. I saw someone in this forum even claimed it as a tumblr headcanon and I can't help but to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post

"Both kind of suck. Damian Wayne sucks because he's an a-hole s-head and Jon Kent is inexperienced with a lot of power." LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I can't wait to read Super Sons!

Yeah Batman 16 was a fanservice. I saw someone in this forum even claimed it as a tumblr headcanon and I can't help but to agree.
    It was fan service in the good way. It was something a lot have been waiting to see and a lot didn't even know they needed.
    Like I didn't know how much I needed/wanted that kind of interaction between the guys. King really delivered on that issue
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-15-2017 at 01:16 AM.

It was fan service in the good way. It was something a lot have been waiting to see and a lot didn't even know they needed.
    Like I didn't know how much I needed/wanted that kind of interaction between the guys. King really delivered on that issue
    Yeah I get it. I'm with you on that. Didn't know how much I wanted it until it's presented in front of my eyes.

A lot of others agree too. The Damian tag in tumblr exploded when that issue came out.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Yeah I get it. I'm with you on that. Didn't know how much I wanted it until it's presented in front of my eyes.

A lot of others agree too. The Damian tag in tumblr exploded when that issue came out.
    Same. I was never one for all the robins together getting along. I always liked Jason as a villain but that issue was a welcome delight.