Page 237 of 776 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337737 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by dragons06 View Post
    I love their interactions in the animated movies, wish they had one more scene together in it.
    if they do make another teen titans, i'm down with Alfred, batcow, and Goliath hanging out at titans tower
    After I finished watching Justice League vs Teen Titans (it's actually a good movie, at least to me it is), I think I come to like Raven x DCAU!Damian too. I don't know if the creators intended to do that or their interactions in JLvsTT were just a plot device because that movie was actually all about Raven and her conflict. In TJC they looked to be only good friends, but just what's the meaning of that puppy scene in the end? It was so random yet I liked it. I think it was kind of a fanservice for fans who like the pair because of JLvsTT.

Funny thing is, from Percy's interview for Teen Titans #6, it looks like Percy has an idea to pair Raven with Kid Flash lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    But like they say 'one is an accident, two is a coincidence and three is a pattern'. I actually think that it is due to Damian, who has a wonderfully antagonist personality, and pairing him with almost anyone is a good basis for story.

And naturally he fits very well with Jon, because I'm 100% certain that Jon exists solely because of Damian and was partly designed to compliment him.
    I really want to believe it, because I also do believe Jon's conception was due to Damian's success in comics. Perhaps Jon is the way he is because they've planned to pair him with Damian in Super Sons in the first place. Both of them were present in Rebirth teaser back then means that Super Sons was part of their Rebirth plan since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is suren set to return?
    I have no idea. To be honest, I am one of those who's indifferent towards this character. I don't feel the same attachment to him as I do to Maya so I don't care much if he's going to appear or not.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 04-06-2017 at 07:18 PM.

2779384-batman9.jpg

Someone can tell me that Bruce is a bad father, and then I'd show them this.

Bruce almost outright murdered NoBody because he hurt his son, the same Bruce who never kills.

Quote Originally Posted by rev516 View Post
    2779384-batman9.jpg

Bruce almost outright murdered NoBody because he hurt his son, the same Bruce who never kills.
    I don't know he used to smack Dick around quite a bit and that trying to make Jason remember his death just so he could use it to bring back Damian was pretty cruel. Not to mention te constant lying or that part in DOTF where he has a mini heart to heart with Damian while everyone else is still tied up.

I think he varies but he also shows strong bias towards Damian which isn't good either.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    After I finished watching Justice League vs Teen Titans (it's actually a good movie, at least to me it is), I think I come to like Raven x DCAU!Damian too. I don't know if the creators intended to do that or their interactions in JLvsTT were just a plot device because that movie was actually all about Raven and her conflict. In TJC they looked to be only good friends, but just what's the meaning of that puppy scene in the end? It was so random yet I liked it. I think it was kind of a fanservice for fans who like the pair because of JLvsTT.

Funny thing is, from Percy's interview for Teen Titans #6, it looks like Percy has an idea to pair Raven with Kid Flash lmao.

I really want to believe it, because I also do believe Jon's conception was due to Damian's success in comics. Perhaps Jon is the way he is because they've planned to pair him with Damian in Super Sons in the first place. Both of them were present in Rebirth teaser back then means that Super Sons was part of their Rebirth plan since the beginning.

I have no idea. To be honest, I am one of those who's indifferent towards this character. I don't feel the same attachment to him as I do to Maya so I don't care much if he's going to appear or not.
    I like Damian and Raven. I think they are a good match especially in the movies.

I think Jon's character is designed to be like Clake's which automatically compliments Damian who is like Bruce and yes I believe Jon is result of Damian's success.

I'm curious about Suren his character has a lot of potential and I would love to see more of him.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Attachment 47695

Can't wait to see all three of them hanging together.
    hmmmm... I see this image and heard people mentioning him...

Maybe if rebirth had started 6 months later(for example)... We would have seen more RSOB and an interesting development of Suren Darga... What a shame... Similar families but... differentes lifes..

Damian lived like a prince(with duties) and Suren, he had to fulfill a mission for make his family better than the Alghul.. worst life..

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So I want to know is the puppy Titus and is it for Damian? I really hope so. Also these two should totally be together.

Raven with a dog? Funny.. Those eyes... In a real life, I would adopt that dog
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-07-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    hmmmm... I see this image and heard people mentioning him...

Maybe if rebirth had started 6 months later(for example)... We would have seen more RSOB and an interesting development of Suren Darga... What a shame... Similar families but... differentes lifes..

Damian lived like a prince(with duties) and Suren, he had to fulfill a mission for make his family better than the Alghul.. worst life..
    My thoughts exactly I find the character very interesting and would love to know more about him.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    We should do a thread of who's the best BatBro fighter

Then again I think Dick would be the winner if we only count n52/Rebirth.

I see a lot of Damian fans don't like Tim I used to be the same till I read YJ.
    No just me.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post

Attachment 47699

I have no idea where that second image is from, but I'd kinda like to know.
    N52.. Batman Robin Vol2 Annual 1.. one chapter of 10/10.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-07-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    It was related to the topic at hand, which involved Damian. So I don't see the problem.

Back to the topic. Anyone seen this one yet, lol

Attachment 47689
    It really was not. It was disrespectful and you knew it would not be appreciated. This is an appreciation thread if you had any sort of class you would not post those here. You too @Aahz.

He has the best trash talk and burns.

Last edited by dietrich; 04-07-2017 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    It really was not. It was disrespectful and you knew it would not be appreciated. This is an appreciation thread if you had any sort of class you would not post those here. You too @Aahz.

Quote Originally Posted by rev516 View Post
    2779384-batman9.jpg

I don't have a problem with Bruce as a father I don't get why people make such a big deal about it. He has shown multiple times that he is a loving father albeit a little awkward and at times misguided.
    He cares a great deal for his son, for his sons.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Oh yeah, I remember this.

I think that when it comes to "who's stronger than who" debate we know that Damian has been trained since infancy, however, at least pre-flashpoint most Robins had the continuity on their favor, like he was more experienced that Dick and Jason when he was their age but Dick had obvious more experience due to his career as Batmans partner, leader of the Teen Titans and all that jazz. Jason is too but to a certain extent. And Tim though he started later than them made up with hard work and experience to the point he was the best bo user of the DCU.

This wouldn't be a bad thing for Damian, being Robin is an extraordinary feature by itself and to be honest, it would have been better to Damian to grow up with This kind of family rather than Dick being the only one competent imo.

Cass would totally beat him with no sweat though
    He is the most competent Robin at his age. Don't know much about Cass but her only skill is h2h Damian is way smarter if Tim could take her then Damian could.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I think that by the time Damian is Dick's age, he'll have surpassed everyone but the Big 3. Between Jean-Paul's genetic enhancements, Cass's body reading, and Bruce being the god damn Batman, I just don't see him being able to surpass them through just training.

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be happy knowing he's better than his favorite brother, and also using his improved skill to torment Tim XD
    I think Damian has the potential to be much better than everyone in the family not just fighting but already at age 10 his intellect, detective skills, technological and engineering skills is already up there amongst the best in the family. In some of those areas he's already proved he is better or just as good as his father so yeah in a few years he will be much better than everyone in the family.

We should do a thread of who's the best BatBro fighter

Then again I think Dick would be the winner if we only count n52/Rebirth.

I see a lot of Damian fans don't like Tim I used to be the same till I read YJ.
    I like Tim but yes I think some Damian and Dick fans don't like Tim though in fairness a lot of Tim fans dislike Damian as well.

I don't like fighting threads they are boring and never really amount to anything. Character's are so much more than feats and characters who are defined by their fighting / powers are never that interesting.

Damian is interesting due to his personality and his journey not by who he can defeat. is character is what makes all his team ups and interactions golden.

Well nu52 and Rebirth are the only times that count since everything else is out of continuity and irrelevant but yeah Dick is the best bro fighter.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 04-07-2017 at 05:02 AM.

Agreed @CpSparkles. If anyone has the highest chance of surpassing Bruce in the long run, it's Damian in my eyes. Kids a beast.