Page 401 of 776 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

Damian is DC's fall guy. I know the character is a world class assassin but he is also supposed to be a good guy. It's getting ridiculous.

Nothing kills a character more than turning fans against them and DC has done their best to turn people against Damian.
    I hope that this titans chapter with Wally grave ends with this his disease of Lazarus Contract.

TITANS 16

Death Race”! After suffering a major cardiac episode due to his weakened heart, Wally West is dead…or is he? In a race against time and death itself, Wally reaches out to another speedster for help: Kid Flash! Can the two of them jump start Wally’s heart…or is there about to be one less Wally West?

The Kidd Flash saves Wally and the disease dissapear.. The disease kill him, with this is enough..

This is the similar that Talia/Heretic with Damian... I hate her since Damian death(even if he is alive now).. and I canīt forgive her..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-29-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Congratulations for the 400th page.

Attachment 53969
    Nice and great 400

Nice and great 400
    I saw the images many days ago but I put today the images... better quality(only face)

0damianmaya2.jpg

I hope that this titans chapter with Wally grave ends with this his disease of Lazarus Contract.

TITANS 16

Death Race”! After suffering a major cardiac episode due to his weakened heart, Wally West is dead…or is he? In a race against time and death itself, Wally reaches out to another speedster for help: Kid Flash! Can the two of them jump start Wally’s heart…or is there about to be one less Wally West?

The Kidd Flash saves Wally and the disease dissapear.. The disease kill him, with this is enough..

This is the similar that Talia/Heretic with Damian... I hate her since Damian death(even if he is alive now).. and I canīt forgive her..
    Are you kidding me with that solicit? You were saying Ahaz? Yeah DC loves Damian Wayne bunches. why Abnett? why?
    And kid Flash to the rescue are these people that clueless? 1st Synder and Duke now this. This is not how you get fans to love a character.

Are you kidding me with that solicit? You were saying Ahaz? Yeah DC loves Damian Wayne bunches. why Abnett? why?
    I only want the end of Wally West problem... but unfortunately wally II is again here in something bad related with Damian They are making him one enemy of Damian fans..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-29-2017 at 08:45 AM.

I saw the images many days ago but I put today the images... better quality(only face)

0damianmaya2.jpg
    Maya with the sultry eyes

Extraordinary Member

Are you kidding me with that solicit? You were saying Ahaz?
    At the moment I'm still pretty sure the Wally will not die, and very likely get rid of his heart problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    At the moment I'm still pretty sure the Wally will not die, and very likely get rid of his heart problem.
    I know he won't die but do you think there is any Wally fan that is loving Damian right about now? That is my point. It doesn't matter if they put him in every bat book going which they aren't approving the Lazarus contract and allowing a hero to be written so out of character when you have Slade Wilson an actual villain already on hand is very bad.

Dragging this rubbish out intensifies the hate.

I only want the end of Wally West problem... but unfortunately wally II is again here in something bad related with Damian They are making him one enemy of Damian fans..
    I have no problem with black Wally he acted like a needy idiot where Slade was concerned but all in all he has been enjoyable. Not keen on the Titans writer though.

Mighty Member

I have no problem with black Wally he acted like a needy idiot where Slade was concerned but all in all he has been enjoyable. Not keen on the Titans writer though.
    Yep, black Wally ( we really need a better name) has been a fine character in Deathstroke. His problems clearly are from bad Titans writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Yep, black Wally ( we really need a better name) has been a fine character in Deathstroke. His problems clearly are from bad Titans writing.
    Wallace?
    Some writers just have such bad judgement. Wallace saving Wally isn't going to turn haters around because those haters are never going to be satisfied unless the new guy's gone, gets killed off in the TV show and ginger Wally becomes DC's go to Flash. Which doesn't appear to be DC's plan.

Wallace isn't the problem or even a problem.

I know he won't die but do you think there is any Wally fan that is loving Damian right about now?
    I do, i'm a big fan of the old Wally West and i am surely not hating Damian now. By the way, didn't you said once that hate can be good because attract attentions to the characther, just curious .

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I do, i'm a big fan of the old Wally West and i am surely not hating Damian now. By the way, didn't you said once that hate can be good because attract attentions to the characther, just curious .
    Did I? I'm up and down in my emotions a lot. Hate can be good and does attract attention but I would rather everyone like Damian. It makes me sad and angry reading a lot of the trash that people direct at him especially when it is undeserved.

I understand that you can't sway some haters and I understand that hate can drive sales and turn a character into a pop culture icon but I would rather people not hate Damian.

I can be passionate and would rather come across appreciation rather than bile.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Glad to hear from a Wally fan who isn't hating Damian.

Glad to hear from a Wally fan who isn't hating Damian.
    Hey, it sucker punching my favorite Robin couldn't make me hate him i doubt that this will