Page 411 of 776 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 11633

Anyone else reading Injustice? This week was fire love what Tom is doing with Damian. You go Damian call Batsy on his ****.
    So that's why Bruce keeps using minors to fight crime.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-06-2017 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Anyone else reading Injustice? This week was fire love what Tom is doing with Damian. You go Damian call Batsy on his ****.
    what happened dietrich? message me please if you don't mind

Mighty Member

Damian calling Bruce out doesn't mean anything until he wins a single fight. He hasn't one one battle in the game or comics yet. Also still mega salty he ain't bother bringing Dick back.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Damian calling Bruce out doesn't mean anything until he wins a single fight. He hasn't one one battle in the game or comics yet. Also still mega salty he ain't bother bringing Dick back.
    WTF are you on about it has nothing to do with fighting Tom Taylor is using Damian to give voice to a lot of the issues about Batman. I don't k ow what fighting has to do with it.
    He Harletquinned Bruce big time so bad Bruce lost his cool and lashed out. That was sweet.

Not everything has to be solved with fisty cuffs. Damian was using words but Bruce who had no words decided to counter with his fists.

It's become very very clear that someone at NR doesn't want Dick in this because right now there is not reason for him not to be here. Maybe today's development might result in Bruce or Damian bringing Dick back since we now know it can be done.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-06-2017 at 06:43 AM.

Mighty Member

WTF are you on about it has nothing to do with fighting Tom Taylor is using Damian to give voice to a lot of the issues about Batman. I don't k ow what fighting has to do with it.
    He Harletquinned Bruce big time so bad Bruce lost his cool and lashed out. That was sweet.

Not everything has to be solved with fisty cuffs. Damian was using words but Bruce who had no words decided to counter with his fists.

It's become very very clear that someone at NR doesn't want Dick in this because right now there is not reason for him not to be here. Maybe today's development might result in Bruce or Damian bringing Dick back since we now know it can be done.
    I mean he has Damian say these things that make sense but he sounds super whiny saying them because he constantly loses. Take the opening of IJ2. I think he was totally right but then they have him lose the fight/ get beat up so Batman still gets the upper hand anyway. So his words seems shallow and pointless. Like Taylor writes a point then at the end remembers to make Batman look good in some way so he still gets beat up. I have the same problem with his Harley. Ra was completely in the right to call her out but she gets over on him anyway in the end so his words mean nothing.

I mean he has Damian say these things that make sense but he sounds super whiny saying them because he constantly loses. Take the opening of IJ2. I think he was totally right but then they have him lose the fight/ get beat up so Batman still gets the upper hand anyway. So his words seems shallow and pointless. Like Taylor writes a point then at the end remembers to make Batman look good in some way so he still gets beat up. I have the same problem with his Harley. Ra was completely in the right to call her out but she gets over on him anyway in the end so his words mean nothing.
    That is down to the reader. You think he sounds whinny I don't there are lots of comments condemning him for what he said at the start even though he was 100% some people will never to view some characters without bias.

I don't care about physical fights Damian has enough wins it feels good to have him have a own Bruce morally. It feels good to hear him be right so right that Batman loses his cool and gets violent not many people can claim tat kind of victory over Batman.

Batman is not a good guy in this and people never call him on his bullshit Damian is doing that and that "that's it Dad " was perfect.
    He already won.

Harley I am shocked Bruce has her by his side. Did she even do time for her crime?

Alfred's scene was so cliche.Bruce needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by pansy View Post
    Alfred's scene was so cliche.Bruce needs help.
    Doesn't he just. I like what Taylor is doing with Damian and Injustice in general. About time we had a truth teller.

I saw one image about Alfred.. Seems that is of Injustice World but... It doesn´t matter... I remember a future solicitation and Damian is in the league side.. Unlike Beyond Damian there is no hope for him... Batman getting old without worth descendance, all evil..

WHY Talia need a daughter with Damian in the league side? I can understand this . This World is a cancer for Batman.

One week more and Gotham Resistance..

Gotham resistance damian.jpg
    PRETENDER, I AM THE REAL DAMIAN
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-06-2017 at 09:58 AM.

BANNED

Kid had a point but boy did Bruce go papa spank on him.

"This party is over! I`m bringing you home and I`ll hear none of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Kid had a point but boy did Bruce go papa spank on him.

"This party is over! I`m bringing you home and I`ll hear none of it!"
    Did he just broke his nose and arm Truth hurts for both of em in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I saw one image about Alfred.. Seems that is of Injustice World but... It doesn´t matter... I remember a future solicitation and Damian is in the league side.. Unlike Beyond Damian there is no hope for him... Batman getting old without worth descendance, all evil..

WHY Talia need a daughter with Damian in the league side? I can understand this . This World is a cancer for Batman.

One week more and Gotham Resistance..

Gotham resistance damian.jpg
    PRETENDER, I AM THE REAL DAMIAN
    Really he is joining the league.? I wonder if Alfred had something to do with it?
    If they are going to do the whole redemption thing for Damian then they should also bring Dick back I'm really enjoying Injustice but I will never be 100% happy with the verse or this Damian with Dick still dead.

Really he is joining the league.? I wonder if Alfred had something to do with it?
    If they are going to do the whole redemption thing for Damian then they should also bring Dick back I'm really enjoying Injustice but I will never be 100% happy with the verse or this Damian with Dick still dead.
    Injustice II

In Kahndaq, Kara Zor-el continues her tutelage under the watchful eye of Black Adam. But Damian Wayne, visiting as an emissary of Ra’s al Ghul, decides that it’s time for Kara to begin her training, leading to the two of them out of the kingdom without Adam’s knowledge or approval. Damian risks exposing another super-powered Kryptonian to a hostile world still recovering from the reign of Superman, and himself to wrath of Black Adam.

Astonishing Member

On top of that, Damian calling Bruce out would look better if Damian wasn't allying himself with the evil elements that he currently is allying himself with. It makes him look like the rebellious son that he is, and undermines his grievances, no matter how valid they might be.

Not bothering to even try resurrecting Dick, especially with how he "accidentally" killed him, is also sketchy, I agree.

I've been enjoying the Injustice 2 comics, but not specifically because of Damian, though I do like his Nightwing costume.