Page 416 of 776 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 11633
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    And it's not even like the story has too many plot threads. I get the feeling they were supposed to be a bigger part but the writer changed their mind.
    The things that even with Damian as the central character, shouldn't he be more interested in the background of his sister and of the other Batman?

And it is also strange that, that if the new batman is Jason, that they didn't do any flashbacks to his time as Robin sofar. And established more about him as just dropping his name.

Btw. is anything known about how long this series will go on?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    The things that even with Damian as the central character, shouldn't he be more interested in the background of his sister and of the other Batman?

And it is also strange that, that if the new batman is Jason, that they didn't do any flashbacks to his time as Robin sofar. And established more about him as just dropping his name.

Btw. is anything known about how long this series will go on?
    Damian should be more interested in finding out it's quite occ that he should not care not even ask any questions.

I have no idea how long the series will run for have they dropped Jason's name or confirmed that this Batman is him because I don't recall any such confirmation.

These demented little guys are my new favourite things so here's one with Damian

Robin

Great week for Damian with Injustice being the most satisfying. Damian love for Alfred is so touching in the heat of battle even Bruce forgot about Alfred but not Damian. Never. It made me happy to see that when everything descended into madness Damian's only concerns were for Alfred.

Percy delivered with TT. Damian was smart and handled business like a pro. I really really hate Percy's BB the guy is so off putting I want him off that team.
    Good to see Jackson and Raven standing up for Damian even as Gar desperately tries to poison their minds Starfire is just window dressing at this point.

Metal was fun. Nightwing made the issue for me though Damian and Superman had good moments. so there are 5 demented Robins and they are cannibals.
    Damian in TT was badass in his own way! I love it! Gotham resistance is going to be so much fun. I wonder when and how they will change appearance. Most likely in the next Nightwing issue.

Beast Boy kinda annoyed me as well. Damian might have not done the right thing but that's not how you deal with it and I like it when Aqualad defended Damian. Next issues we will have Wally back, Emiko will cameo, and Beast Boy will get his own arc, I'm excited yet a bit afraid...

Metal was fun. The part where Bruce talked to Clark and Diana about Damian and the family saddened me a bit.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 09-13-2017 at 07:36 AM.

These demented little guys are my new favourite things so here's one with Damian

Yeah they are evil but so cute. I'm a bit confused why in Metal there are three robins but in TT there are four.

spoilers:
    and don't forget the son, the hybrid joker-robin!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Yeah they are evil but so cute. I'm a bit confused why in Metal there are three robins but in TT there are four.

spoilers:
    and don't forget the son, the hybrid joker-robin!
    end of spoilers
    Yep.
    I'm sure I counted 4 in Metal you know. I wonder if the others like spoiler can also talk

Damian in TT was badass in his own way! I love it! Gotham resistance is going to be so much fun. I wonder when and how they will change appearance. Most likely in the next Nightwing issue.

Beast Boy kinda annoyed me as well. Damian might have not done the right thing but that's not how you deal with it and I like it when Aqualad defended Damian. Next issues we will have Wally back, Emiko will cameo, and Beast Boy will get his own arc, I'm excited yet a bit afraid...

Metal was fun. The part where Bruce talked to Clark and Diana about Damian and the family saddened me a bit.
    Bruce talking about Damian was sweet. There was a big thing about family in this issue which i liked.

Beast Boy is now just being a bully Damian hasn't done anything to warrant this. KF deserved to be fired BB is almost trying to twist facts to get the others on side.
    Lets face the only people on that team who have done anything worthwhile since the series started are Damian and Jackson. they've stepped up to save the day while the others gossiped.

BANNED

The Sons of Sauron were also in TT this week?

Yeah, at the beginning and the very end, with some big twist concerning them, if you ask me.

Synder is winning so much with metal it's shaping up better than expected. The Gotham Resistance tie ins started off well. I'm not the biggest Percy fan but TT was good and I can't wait for the rest.

This whole event is costing me so much money.

I enjoyed Damian in Metal and Teen Titans..

In December I will be this TT Damian... Another Supersons Crossover... Damnit..

3 great Damian showings this week.
    Good to see Alfred back in injustice and enjoyed Damian and Green Arrow in TT. Percy definitely isn't the biggest bat fan.Looking forward to the rest of GR.

Metal was excellent though not much Damian or the rest of the family but still excellent.

Nice dietrich

Dad Bruce's characterisations are all over the place Synder's is thoughtful, Percys is neglectful, King's is romantic and Tomasi's is a good hands on dad.