Page 461 of 776 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    The last panel has become Damian-related meme.
    Awesome Damian avatar fanfan.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    spoilers:

This means we now have Bruce Damian and Dick dolls
    end of spoilers
    Oh my God... and all of them are creepy in a way.

Oh awesome new Avatar fanfan
    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Awesome Damian avatar fanfan.
    Thanks! That panel is one of my favorites in Super Sons. The pose, the silhouette, the full moon, and the colors are all perfect.

Gotham Resistance Down The Rabbit Hole

As I was reading that particular page, I literally paused and intently looked at "the finger" for a few seconds and with nothing in mind.
    And then I realized that was BWL's and the whole panels looked like his cursed cards.
    Both baffled me a bit and I thought something bad was going to happen in the next pages.

Seems that his reaction will be important:

https://www.newsarama.com/36804-nycc...spotlight.html

We'll also see how the engagement affects Damian.

Poor Damian....

The rest ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT DUKE... More than 60% is about him

Best time to be Batman fan, Snyder?
    I doubt this, In 4 years I replaced Bruce(my first reason here) for Damian, as my favorite character.. Even I lost my initial admiration for him, Unlike with Damian I can avoid Batman books easily without regrets(example supersons, is painful, but I canīt saw him like this).. Is your pets fault..

The Post-crisis era(without your N52 pets) was the PERFECT ERA for a Batman fan.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-07-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Poor Damian....

The rest ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT DUKE... More than 60% is about him

Best time to be Batman fan, Snyder?
    I doubt this, In 4 years I replaced Bruce(my first reason here) for Damian, as my favorite character.. Even I lost my initial admiration for him, Unlike with Damian I can avoid Batman books easily without regrets(example supersons, is painful, but I canīt saw him like this).. Is your pets fault..

The Post-crisis era(without your N52 pets) was the PERFECT ERA for a Batman fan.
    I don't blame Duke or Harper. Comics are continuous each new writer is given the license to be as creative and make changes [within reason] to the world of the character they are writing. Some like Morrison and Synder create new characters to play with. Some of these new toys are meant to last some are dispatched but it's unfair to blame characters for choices made by TPTB.

Synder was only doing what others have done and Duke and Harper have the same rights to be here as every Robin not named Grayson.
    Would you really want Damian in King's Batman? I didn't think so.
    Damian is very well represented shame you don't like Jon because SuperSons would at least have satisfied your Damian itch.

Damian is in a really good place in Rebirth. While I have issues with how he is presented in some books I would be lying if I didn't agree with some other posters who say that Dick and Damian are getting the best use/treatment.

I don't blame Duke or Harper. Comics are continuous each new writer is given the license to be as creative and make changes [within reason] to the world of the character they are writing. Some like Morrison and Synder create new characters to play with. Some of these new toys are meant to last some are dispatched but it's unfair to blame characters for choices made by TPTB.

Synder was only doing what others have done and Duke and Harper have the same rights to be here as every Robin not named Grayson.

I'd be much more lenient with Duke if Snyder had not blatantly tried to erase Damian and replace him with Duke. Whatever Snyder says nowadays, his plan has always been to make Duke Robin, but apparently only WB's veto prevented it (and as for Harper the plan was at some point to make her Nightwing).

So by all means create new characters, but integrate them properly, respect the existing lore, and do not create them only because you want to leave your mark in the mythos. And lastly have your character to have a personality, or even something to write about.

Would you really want Damian in King's Batman? I didn't think so.
    At least I absolutely want Damian in King's Batman. Whatever one thinks about his Bruce, King's Damian has been always an excellent character.
    Last edited by irene; 10-07-2017 at 04:31 PM. Reason: fixing typos.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    I'd be much more lenient with Duke if Snyder had not blatantly tried to erase Damian and replace him with Duke. Whatever Snyder says nowadays, his plan has always been to make Duke Robin, but apparently only WB's veto prevented it (and as for Harper the plan was at some point to make her Nightwing).

So by all means create new characters, but integrate them properly, respect the existing lore, and do not create them only because you want to leave your mark in the mythos. And lastly have your character to have a personality, or even something to write about.

At least I absolutely want Damian in King's Batman. Whatever one thinks about his Bruce, King's Damian has been always an excellent character.
    King's Damian is fine but King likes the buzz too much. I believe that he will not hesitate to throw any a character under the bus just for a scandalous story or attention.
    He is not against deception and doesn't seem to care for any character aside from Dick.

Poor Damian....
    I hope King handles it well.

But wait Catwoman and Talia will fight in the dessert?

Sword fights are how al Ghul's test people.

A proud tradition since the 70s
    latest.jpg
    The question is, would they be shirtless too
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-07-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Lets hope

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    A proud tradition since the 70s
    latest.jpg
    The question is, would they be shirtless too
    Wait Bruce wears tights under his Batleggings and they are not actually Batleggings but a Batonesie with sewn on undies like you get at stores.
    Hmm and the gloves are attached to onesie. Interesting.

So long as they're covered in sun lotion the desert is pretty hot.

LoL, Batonesie...