Page 5 of 776 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yeah, that's why they've been undermining his character ever since the New 52 started over in TT.
    It's just safe-keeping for now. It could have been him just as easily as it was Dick Grayson in Forever Evil getting unmasked and exiled--I certainly would have PREFERRED it. I predict you are going to be VERY happy with Tim's situation within the next year or two he is going to "come into his glory", as it were.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post

Cool. I wish Ninjato was a standard part of his uniform.

Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

Damian Rocks!!!!!
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

My favorite Robin and easily one of my favorite comic characters in general. I just hope he's written well for his inevitable return...
    Formerly known as YMCMB

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Damian Rocks!!!!!
    Amen! He makes Brooding Bruce look like Mr. Congeniality.

Incredible Member

One day demon will enjoy the onset of puberty. When that day comes. Who should his first girlfriend be and how would that go?
    Last edited by gwhh; 05-24-2014 at 08:09 PM.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    One day demon will enjoy the onset of puberty. When that day comes. Who should his first girlfriend be?
    Steph Brown?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Steph Brown?
    The Demon should settle for nothing less than Wonder Woman.

Spectacular Member ParticleFreezer's Avatar

I'm still waiting for the day DC finally gets rid of TiM Drake. I mean his own generation of fans(me) barely like him. I grew up reading young justice and Robin religiously, but the moment Damian came along(in my 20s) I was like "wow! Tim can go steph himself" The sword-wielding grandson of The Demon is way cooler!

My 3 year old nephew has seen Son of Batman 6 times since I bought the DVD this past Friday. It will break his little heart when he discovers his favorite character is actually dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ParticleFreezer View Post
    I'm still waiting for the day DC finally gets rid of TiM Drake. I mean his own generation of fans(me) barely like him. I grew up reading young justice and Robin religiously, but the moment Damian came along(in my 20s) I was like "wow! Tim can go steph himself" The sword-wielding grandson of The Demon is way cooler!

My 3 year old nephew has seen Son of Batman 6 times since I bought the DVD this past Friday. It will break his little heart when he discovers his favorite character is actually dead.
    I, too, yearn for Tim Drake's death. Damian eclipses him by light-years, and both Dick and Jason were far more interesting (and at least THEY had personalities). But Tim is Didio's little Mary Sue so we'll never be rid of him until Didio retires. Or I could be pleasantly surprised, but I'm not holding my breath.

A Damian Wayne Appreciation thread, should be just that, and not a ****-talk Tim thread.

Back on topic, please...

BANNED

Is "Son of Batman" out on DVD yet? I like it a lot. The "Red Hood" cartoon movie bothered me because it was so hard to watch the Joker beating a child with a crowbar; I wouldn't want my own kids to see that.

I'm behind on Batman and Robin, can anyone fill me in on what's happened to Damian there?