Page 510 of 776 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Fanfan the video is on youtube

the Robin stuff starts at 18.00 mins off and on.
    Tynion admits that he is just running through iconic moments of Bruce and his Favourites and that his Batman is one that says yes.
    Sparkles is right about the Signal writer. Not very smart or humble I'm not even sure what he's doing there since he isn't a Batman writer but when the panel are asked about what fingerprints they left on the mythos. This fool has the audacity to say sunlight when Tynion an ACTUAL BATMAN WRITER says that he doesn't feel he has left his finger pints on the mythos.
    Humility man. When you aren't even familiar enough with Duke the character you are writing to know his relationships, when you haven't even bothered to read the small collection of comics that guy appears then you shouldn't be sounding off on a character who guests on your series.

28.00 gives the ACTUAL reason why King is writing Batcat it makes sense but it kills all notions that King is a romantic and explains why he is struggling with writing this.

Also high collars all around.

Screen Shot 450.jpg

Tim... D..k.. Tynion, King... ¿Robin stuff? Snyder character is NOT a robin...

Tim was the only Robin mentioned? No Damian, Dick or Jason? Because this is DAMIAN WAYNE APPRECIATION...
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-10-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    King can piss off trying to trash Superman.
    Superman is his next victim..

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Screen Shot 450.jpg

Tim... D..k.. Tynion, King... Robin stuff, but unlike Snyder character(and he is NOT robin), Damian is not mentioned..
    They were talking about Robins in general not Damian Duke got mentioned because well that's what Patrick is doing here plugging The Signal. I mean it's not like Tony Patrick has anything to do with 75 years of Batman.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlcorDee View Post
    I saw some bullcrap about how Dick should disown Damian for "killing" Wally in LC and it just reminded me of-

Like please. Who do you think he learned that kind of stuff from.
    I forgot about this. I love this arc also loved how badass dick was when he went to pay Slade a visit. Know yourself Slade.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I forgot about this. I love this arc also loved how badass dick was when he went to pay Slade a visit. Know yourself Slade.
    Ha ha Know yourself little girl Oh my God that takes me back.
    Jesus CP

I saw some bullcrap about how Dick should disown Damian for "killing" Wally in LC and it just reminded me of-

Like please. Who do you think he learned that kind of stuff from.
    Seeing the page again... oh my God it's perfect, especially that line from Dick: "Your heart can take it. But his--"

This kid really...
    He's once caught in explosion by the end of Batman and Son arc, got his spine replaced, then got his heart electrocuted that even the Slade Wilson couldn't take it, got his body numbed by Nobody with a finger move that could kill a person instantly, and then got killed for real by a sword stabbing through his chest and arrows everywhere on his body, and finally the latest one he received was a stab above his chest with an Nth Metal arrow by a dark version of him.

Damian has experienced those things and he's still 10/13 year old. Pfft.

And honestly with Rebirth's overarching Wally plot, speed force and hypertime stuff two Wallies mystery and whatever is going on with Titans right now, his problems will likely turn out to not have much to do with Damian's actions at all. I mean, while he's still learning the ropes with hero business and failure is expected at times, I have full confidence in Damian's assassin skills. He wouldn't be so sloppy to leave lasting effects when temp-killing someone. Something I imagine Dick would be aware of. Not that haters care when they get their excuse.
    I have no idea what's happening in Titans right now as I don't read that book anymore. I hope they fix whatever issues Wally has so I can move on from good.

Yeah Damian did it with awareness and confidence that he would not get Wally killed. The aftermath was just something beyond his control and truly was a poor choice from the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Seeing the page again... oh my God it's perfect, especially that line from Dick: "Your heart can take it. But his--"

This kid really...
    He's once caught in explosion by the end of Batman and Son arc, got his spine replaced, then got his heart electrocuted that even the Slade Wilson couldn't take it, got his body numbed by Nobody with a finger move that could kill a person instantly, and then got killed for real by a sword stabbing through his chest and arrows everywhere on his body, and finally the latest one he received was a stab above his chest with an Nth Metal arrow by a dark version of him.

Damian has experienced those things and he's still 10/13 year old. Pfft.
    Damian Wayne is a BEAST. Robins are badass and tough but he takes it to a new level. I guess when you've had one beaten to death and blown up you have to raise the stakes.
    It also helps when your mum has spare parts ready and waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I have no idea what's happening in Titans right now as I don't read that book anymore. I hope they fix whatever issues Wally has so I can move on from good.

Yeah Damian did it with awareness and confidence that he would not get Wally killed. The aftermath was just something beyond his control and truly was a poor choice from the writer.
    I heard that KF is wanting to resucitate the Original Wally West.. Style Batman with Bane in Arkham Origins(I think)..

SuperSons mini comic

Last edited by dietrich; 11-10-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Damian and Jason

Last edited by dietrich; 11-10-2017 at 09:18 AM.

I remember when he needed that spine replacement, heh. He was shot in the back and motionless on the ground and still sassing. Dick is strong in this one.

Batman and Robin
    Batman by David finch
    Damian Wayne Robin by Mellerio

Damian by Mellerio

Last edited by dietrich; 11-10-2017 at 10:17 AM.

I remember when he needed that spine replacement, heh. He was shot in the back and motionless on the ground and still sassing. Dick is strong in this one.
    Indeed it is. I saw an article declaring Damian the Roast master of DC and he truly is.
    The difference between him and Dick is the sarcasm in his sass.