Page 512 of 776 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by AlcorDee View Post
    Just saw them and-
    spoilers:
    I'm forever Dd and batbros trash so I'll always eat up bonding moments with them.

But, when did Selina go from not knowing who Talia is and calling her "the Ex" to knowing she's the mother of Bruce's child. And wholly understanding the relationship between her and Damian well enough to know bragging about stabbing his MOTHER before a 13 year old kid wouldn't upset him?

Because, regardless of her more unsavory habits, I always thought Selina was fundamentally a good person. So if she just nonchalantly gloated to a kid about how she hurt his mom, without knowing Damian wouldn't flinch beforehand, King seriously needs to stop writing her. Hell even if she KNEW that's not a thing you just say to a son. And yanno, Damian would still flinch. Or at least *tt* Before character development, he would've stabbed her for the insult. Try as he might, he will never be able to completely let go of Talia. And hadn't Talia conqueered this other country as its queen recently? Or is King just ignoring that? Not to mention the whole arabian nights harem out of nowhere and the artist can't tell the difference between an arab and black person. Well, people above a certain pigment count are all interchangeable to some people, I guess.
    end of spoilers

Women in Bruce's life must be saved from King the way Tim needs to be saved from Tynion.
    I think either King doesn't know Selina's character or he doesn't particularly care because this is about Batman not Selina [my guess is the latter]
    About King bringing something new to Batman.
    Much Like Grant with introducing Damian / Talia and her occ rape of Bruce. Selina is being twisted to serve this Batman story. I'm not a catwoman expert but no Catwoman i know would tell a child/future stepson that. [Actually Injustice Selina would but that Damian was older and an enemy]

so far Selina, the boys, Duke, Holly and Talia have felt like mere plot devices.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    spoilers:
    LOL dietrich in the actual panels the four walking of into the NIGHT is very small against the big scenery background. You can't see them clearly. I will PM you if you want to see it.

anyway guys I hate to say this but...

In my opinion, what King meant by family reaction is not even Dd but it is only Damian reaction to the news. It is obvious Dick is only there to support Damian and talk reasons ("Bruce wants to be happy") into him. The final exchange between Bruce and Damian ("Father, are you happy?"/"I'm getting there") is the proof.
    end of spoilers
    please PM me.
    I liked that exchange. King nailed it just the right balance and you are likely right about the reaction. The how would Damian take this posts popped up so much I was dreading it. I thought for sure King would take that as cue for Damian tantrums. However just because that was the reaction people were most curious about doesn't mean we shouldn't all the others [which we did see] it's just what started with the 3 sons should have played out with the 3.

That's what I meant by plot lines. Jason. Where did he go after Alfred told them? Why didn't he come? Where did Duke go? He just left those plot threads hanging.

Not to say I'm surprised it Batman 17 all over again.

Not to mention isn't Bruce supposed to be mourning and/or searching for his dead/missing son in this time period considering who was not in that gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    please PM me.
    I liked that exchange. King nailed it just the right balance and you are likely right about the reaction. The how would Damian take this posts popped up so much I was dreading it. I thought for sure King would take that as cue for Damian tantrums. However just because that was the reaction people were most curious about doesn't mean we shouldn't all the others [which we did see] it's just what started with the 3 sons should have played out with the 3.

That's what I meant by plot lines. Jason. Where did he go after Alfred told them? Why didn't he come? Where did Duke go? He just left those plot threads hanging.

I like Damian's reaction much much more in this upcoming issue rather than what we had before in Batman #33. It's very close to what I've envisioned how would Damian react to the news and is in character for Damian.

As for Jason and Duke I have no idea.
    But I do hope we see the closure to their reaction in the next issue (*fingers crossed*) and the rest of the family as well (*fingers crossed again*)

........ How many spoilers... So, tumblr...
    spoilers:

Despite this comment, fortunatelly King knows the current Damian age.. So, King is a Grayson fan..

So, Talia suffered...
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-11-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ........ How many spoilers... You talk as if this chapter happened..
    It's from nxt week's Batman

Quote Originally Posted by AlcorDee View Post
    Not to mention isn't Bruce supposed to be mourning and/or searching for his dead/missing son in this time period considering who was not in that gathering.
    Yep Bruce really isn't the model dad or this is his way of dealing with his grief. Fighting round the world well desert

It's from nxt week's Batman
    Yes, I saw that you mentioned Tumblr..

Like Batman, the next week I think that I will not see Superman(seems all focused in the kid, nothing important).. Fortunatelly this is the week of BATMAN WHO LAUGHTS... I want to see this comic..

The next is the week of Supersons headquarters, no?
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-11-2017 at 11:50 AM.

LOL @adrikito of course King knows Damian's current age, it was Geoff Johns himself who wrote him turned 13 and you just can't contradict Geoff Johns XD
    But still nice comment, I had a good laugh because of it

I wonder if we will have a scene of Damian turning 14...

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The next is the week of Supersons headquarters, no?
    Yes this upcoming wednesday will be Super Sons headquarter issue.
    And perhaps a little bit of another engagement reaction from Damian written by Tomasi.

LOL @adrikito of course King knows Damian's current age, it was Geoff Johns himself who wrote him turned 13 and you just can't contradict Geoff Johns XD
    But still nice comment, I had a good laugh because of it

I wonder if we will have a scene of Damian turning 14...
    Laugh... You are lucky.. With Bendis here, in the last days, I am sad and a little scared for my comics... Many of my favorites comics can be future victims..

I saw one comment(bleedingcool) and the person who answered that said that Bendis is like another TOM KING... THIS IS BAD..

Detective Comics
    is the last comic where I want him now, Tynion talked about recover Bruce and Cass old relation(in Spring)... We need him here until the end of this.. and I donīt trust in him with Steph.. NEVER in a comic with her.

If we see Damian turning in 14, I hope see that Alfred remembers his promise..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-11-2017 at 12:34 PM.

please PM me.

Okay I know I am replying to myself but I just spotted a major fail in my post and Bruce's answer

spoilers:
    Are you happy? getting there. So his kids, his Alfred, cosplay, his bathtubs full of cash, justice and violence don't make Bruce happy but with Selina he's getting there. Bruce really? That's how much thought King puts into his dialogue. Touching. Am I wrong in being pissed off at this? I'm not sure if this is referring to his relationship or his life in general. I think he's talking about his life.

I hope we get more major changes to his current status quo in his pursuit for happiness not just Selina cos that would be pretty shit commentary on the character and the current batfamily.
    Jason, Tim, Cass make room on that bench for Damian [I left Dick out because he's special case]
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by dietrich; 11-11-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Okay I know I am replying to myself but I just spotted a major fail in my post and Bruce's answer

spoilers:
    Are you happy? getting there. So his kids, his Alfred, cosplay, his bathtubs full of cash, justice and violence don't make Bruce happy but with Selina he's getting there. Bruce really? That's how much thought King puts into his dialogue. Touching. Am I wrong in being pissed off at this? I'm not sure if this is referring to his relationship or his life in general. I think he's talking about his life.

I hope we get more major changes to his current status quo in his pursuit for happiness not just Selina cos that would be pretty shit commentary on the character and the current batfamily
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Aww you have a point there! How can I let it slip off my mind? And here I thought that moment was genuinely touching.
    Hmm... based on what Dick said about Bruce it is... his life... I guess.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Aww you have a point there! How can I let it slip off my mind? And here I thought that moment was genuinely touching.
    Hmm... based on what Dick said about Bruce it is... his life... I guess.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I know he's never been happy but for him to think that this will make him happy when his children [his family] don't doesn't sit right for the character and everything him and his diy family represents
    end of spoilers

Last edited by adrikito; 11-11-2017 at 12:56 PM.