Page 513 of 776 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Yes, I saw that you mentioned Tumblr..

Like Batman, the next week I think that I will not see Superman(seems all focused in the kid, nothing important).. Fortunatelly this is the week of BATMAN WHO LAUGHTS... I want to see this comic..

The next is the week of Supersons headquarters, no?
    Oh yeah the TBWL comes out nxt week that's the Metal one shot I'm looking forward to the most.
    Nice art post.

Supersons, gender bender...

Screen Shot 463.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Okay I know I am replying to myself but I just spotted a major fail in my post and Bruce's answer

spoilers:
    Are you happy? getting there. So his kids, his Alfred, cosplay, his bathtubs full of cash, justice and violence don't make Bruce happy but with Selina he's getting there. Bruce really? That's how much thought King puts into his dialogue. Touching. Am I wrong in being pissed off at this? I'm not sure if this is referring to his relationship or his life in general. I think he's talking about his life.

I hope we get more major changes to his current status quo in his pursuit for happiness not just Selina cos that would be pretty **** commentary on the character and the current batfamily.
    Jason, Tim, Cass make room on that bench for Damian [I left Dick out because he's special case]
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ya, getting there with Selina doesn't seem wrong to me. Being rich never made him happy, he's not Batman out of joy, and the only kid that probably made him generally happy, but only for a time, was Dick. But even that became complicated. Damian is a nightmare for him. He was not created to bring Bruce joy, lol. And Bruce just isn't naturally inclined to be happy. Selina though has always been this kind of guilty pleasure through out his life who made him happy.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-11-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Damian with his Beyond costume..

damian wayne b beyond.jpg

Oh, ouch. I don't much care whether or not Bruce is happy with Selina, or whoever this OC of King wearing Selina's skin is. Or whether his kids can make him happy or not.. But did he really have to say it in the faces of his eldest and youngest? Then again, Bruce wouldn't be Bruce if he wasn't fatally insensitive. I'd say it'll get him stabbed by a scorned lover one day but...

They already know.

@fergus i'm guessing it's a typo the Robin stuff in the video start's right at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by godlike13 View Post
    they already know.
    lol

Send help. I can't get rid of the image of Bruce as School Days protagonist out of my mind now.

For the old times:

Attachment 57689

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    spoilers:
    Ya, getting there with Selina doesn't seem wrong to me. Being rich never made him happy, he's not Batman out of joy, and the only kid that probably made him generally happy, but only for a time, was Dick. But even that became complicated. Damian is a nightmare for him. He was not created to bring Bruce joy, lol. And Bruce just isn't naturally inclined to be happy. Selina though has always been this kind of guilty pleasure through out his life who made him happy.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Guilty pleasure brings happiness but that's from an external source not the sort of happiness Bruce is seeking here. What Bruce is looking for is long lasting true which comes from within. Bruce in his quest to be happy would need to do more. He needs to make other changes. take other steps towards personal happiness like letting go of some learned and unlearned behaviour etc. He has a ton of baggage, tendencies and demons that run deep which a relationship wouldn't magically take away he needs help with that. He has to change inside of himself.

Batmaning is his form of control so it does bring satisfaction to him.
    I see the family as a big factor in his long term happiness. Difficult and complicated relationships are difficult and complicated but it doesn't mean they don't bring you pleasure when they're not being difficult and complicated.

I know he wasn't actively trying to be happy before but now he is, letting go and embracing a happiness that should lead to a change in his current approach when dealing with those relationships.
    You are correct that he's not inclined to be happy because of psychological trauma from his past and years of hardcore mental training acquired over the years. happiness for him would require more than the addition of the woman he loves.

Not sure if that makes sense i'm trying to multitasking
    end of spoilers

That is what he's doing though. By proposing to Catwoman and wanting to make a life with her. He's accepting that she makes him happy and is letting go of the guilt. Obviously that just a step, but that why he said he's spoilers:
    getting there
    end of spoilers.

@Godlike13 well yeah I do agree with you that proposing to Catwoman is not his happiness, but a step to get his happiness. I subsconsciously understand that that's why I have no problem with it at all at first.

Oh God I'm so indecisive but I guess staying up until 3 AM (last time I was online) did that to me.

And lol I agree with you again, if Bruce thinks Jason is his biggest failure, deep deep inside I believe Bruce thinks of Damian as his biggest mistake. And I also believe Damian knew and acknowledge that. Sad, really.

I don’t know if he see’s him as a mistake, but I think it’s safe to say he’s not the son he perceived having. An assassin bred and conditioned to conquer the world. Ya, I don’t think thats what Bruce invisioned his kid would be. And even worse he’s kind of just like him, but just more extreme in ways lol.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-11-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I don’t know if he see’s him as a mistake, but I think it’s safe to say he’s not the son he perceived having. An assassin bred and conditioned to conquer the world. Ya, I don’t think thats what Bruce invisioned his kid would be. And even worse he’s kind of just like him, but just more extreme in ways lol.
    I also don't know for sure, but it always reminds me of that issue in Morrison B&R where fake Batman called him a mistake. I have no idea if it was valid or not, either way I still treat it as my personal headcanon.