Page 554 of 776 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Found this image of Deaged dick and damian and god i love the suspicious look on Damian's face

For one moment with that red face(before see the complete image)... I believed that he was Maps..

The talent behind this batman movie is extraordinary. Screenplay by Nakashima the Kill la kill guy, character design by Okazaki the Afro samurai dude and Music by Kanno of Jojo's bizarre adventure fame.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    For one moment with that red face(before see the complete image)... I believed that he was Maps..
    His expression here just makes me laugh so much.

Quote Originally Posted by AlcorDee View Post
    Well if we're counting movies

HAHAHAHA... Now I remember this..

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I found a way to make Damian happy. NIHON ANIMU!!!

I'm seriously laughing at this! Hahahaha
    especially that hood LMAO

when will this be out? next year I will be moving to Japan maybe I will watch this if it will air in Japan's cinemas and the timing is right.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 12-01-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I would love to see Slade try to parent Damian that would be explosive.
    So funny thing was having a chat with a colleague and they were saying how far Robin as a character has come and how he has become a formidable warrior citing how he managed to disfigure two of DC's major villains Slade and Roman.
    I found that funny. I didn't correct them because that would require too much work and this guy seemed to be such a fan of the new warrior Robin that I didn't want to crush him.
    don't crush his fanboying, you did a good job on that.
    does he know who is behind the robin mask?

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post

when will this be out? next year I will be moving to Japan maybe I will watch this.
    You're moving to Japan? Sounds good.

I actually like Jason and Damian's designs the best It's different Tim and Dick are just the same even Catwoman gets knocked up a notch everyone gets an interesting look.

Mmmh I'm still looking forward to this. I hope they snuck in Cass somewhere as the other resident Ninja [Damian being the other]
    @Dietrich did you see the trailer Batman borrowed Damian's injustice finishing flair except more bats less smoke, Represent.

when will this be out? next year I will be moving to Japan maybe I will watch this if it will air in Japan's cinemas and the timing is right.
    The villains name please? harley, joker, Gorila Grod? Two face. Poison Ivy with pink hair? one unknown villain and Penguin..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The villains name please? harley, joker, Gorila Grod? Two face. Poison Ivy with pink hair? one unknown villain and Penguin..
    Deathstroke

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Deathstroke
    Is really Slade? EXCELLENT, is not deadshot..

You're moving to Japan? Sounds good.

I actually like Jason and Damian's designs the best It's different Tim and Dick are just the same even Catwoman gets knocked up a notch everyone gets an interesting look.

Mmmh I'm still looking forward to this. I hope they snuck in Cass somewhere as the other resident Ninja [Damian being the other]
    @Dietrich did you see the trailer Batman borrowed Damian's injustice finishing flair except more bats less smoke, Represent.
    Yes, I will be moving in spring next year to continue my study there.

I actually have no problem with Damian's design. Do you know a manga called Kozure Ookami? or I think in English it is translated as Lone Wolf and Cub. Damian's haircut is similar to the main character's toddler son and I like it.

I laughed more at Jason (but I just found out there is a cultural background behind the design of his mask so I come to like it) and Dick (he looks like that character in Final Fantasy).

I've seen the trailer and so far it has caught my interest. Although I personally think if the characters are in 2D design like in common anime movies instead of in 3D, it will look better.

Yes, I will be moving in spring next year to continue my study there.

I actually have no problem with Damian's design. Do you know a manga called Kozure Ookami? or I think in English it is translated as Lone Wolf and Cub. Damian's haircut is similar to the main character's toddler son and I like it.

I laughed more at Jason (but I just found out there is a cultural background behind the design of his mask so I come to like it) and Dick (he looks like that character in Final Fantasy).

I've seen the trailer and so far it has caught my interest. Although I personally think if the characters are in 2D design like in common anime movies instead of in 3D, it will look better.
    Damian and Jason are funny looking but you can also see that thought has gone into their design. My guess is that it's that it's not that thought hasn't gone into the other two boys but more that their is nothing in their character that parallels ancient Japanese ninja or traditional lore. Red Hood ties neatly into the Komuso monk lore for example.

I'm not familiar with that manga.

I'm not familiar with that manga.

cool haircut right?
    (and that kid in the cover is a super badass. I believe he's unconsciously trained since he was a baby.)
    Last edited by fanfan13; 12-01-2017 at 07:41 AM.

BANNED

Batman/TMNT got me thinking. Has Bane interacted with Damian at all? Excluding that off panel hanging in "I am Bane". I dont think so which is shocking considering Bane's own history with the Al Ghul's and his childhood which rather epicly contrasts with Damian's. Bane is in many ways a dark reflection of what Damian can expect himself to be as a grown up

Music by Kanno of Jojo's bizarre adventure fame.
    I don't care if this movie sucks or not, just for this, i'm in.