Page 560 of 776 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    He's popular while she isn't, he appears in multiple books while she doesn't, he has animated films and games while she doesn't and so on.
    Same goes for Tim and the other fanbases, its not really hate. There are legitimate Damian haters but those guys dont really give a frag about Helena or Tim either, they're the fans who dislike concept of child crime fighters, Robin and Batman having biological children. Its just envy and that's all there is to it.

I thought JL was awful lol and Ninja does indeed look infinitely better imo.
    There's also the faux paus in the animated series where Alfred writes that fanfic of Bruce and Selina getting married and having a kid. Their kid was Damian instead of you know Helena.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fandom wars are never fun.
    No they are not but this isn't Fandom wars. It's completely one sided so it's more like an assault or a regular beat down.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    There's also the faux paus in the animated series where Alfred writes that fanfic of Bruce and Selina getting married and having a kid. Their kid was Damian instead of you know Helena.
    I remember that BATMAN BRAVE BOLD.. KNIGHTS OF TOMORROW..

That's ridiculous since that character, despite having Damian's name and Helena's parents, had nothing to do with either of them. Heck he was more of a male Helena if anything considering Damian has never been and never will be a normal kid like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlcorDee View Post
    That's ridiculous since that character, despite having Damian's name and Helena's parents, had nothing to do with either of them. Heck he was more of a male Helena if anything considering Damian has never been and never will be a normal kid like that.
    As it turns out, Alfreds not much of a fanfic writer.
    Your characters are too ooc Alfie, ya need more practice :P

I was so cracked up at Alfred there considering how many times he had Selina at gun point in comics. Even from King's Batman I get the distinct feeling he does not approve of her.

On the other hand I kinda adore his soft spot for Damian. He was fair to him even before he became Robin. Possibly he remembers what a nightmare BRUCE was at that age so he doesn't get to judge.

More of that hair

Origin Story

Extraordinary Member

Westerners are not getting it

BANNED

According to King Damian was in the annual, it was that guy who everyone mistakes for JPV.

According to King Damian was in the annual, it was that guy who everyone mistakes for JPV.
    Yes he is the guy in the back with the crew cut.

Could you provide the source for this, quick googling didn't help in this case, I'd like to read/listen the whole thing with my own eyes/eares.

It's from this podcast https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/H1y8Jb
    Around minute 41.

So we graduated from bald future Damian to blond mohawkesque future Damian? Do I laugh or do I cry?

What does it say for me that Batman Beyond Ra's al Ghul of all possibilities is my favorite future Damian design? Or heck the the grown up copies he and Maya got in that one trial in R:SoB.
    Last edited by AlcorDee; 12-04-2017 at 02:51 PM.