Page 563 of 776 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Grant Morrison is doing an AMA on Reddit. Timing is 11 A.M. Thursday. I'm not on Reddit so if anyone who is can they ask him about:

AA2 and when it can be expected to be released. I'll probably register but I may miss out.
    Yeah just saw a thread about it and it seem's to be full of Jason fans so question what the hell has Grant got to do with Jason Todd or is this just a case of a loud and obnoxious base?

BANNED

You`re certainly not shy about being straight on are you, Fergus? Gotta respect that.

Morrison wrote Jason in two titles and in one, made the most changes in appearance and charaterization so..maybe they want to know the mindset behind the process

BANNED

Anyone got the link to it anyway? I might take the chance to see what it is about.

Link: X

The questions are relevant because they concern Grant's portrayal of Jason. Loud and obnoxious, really?
    Last edited by G-Potion; 12-06-2017 at 09:15 AM.

BANNED

Damian had really cool appearences in The Shadow/Batman and Batman/TMNT 2. Great books.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    You`re certainly not shy about being straight on are you, Fergus? Gotta respect that.

Morrison wrote Jason in two titles and in one, made the most changes in appearance and charaterization so..maybe they want to know the mindset behind the process
    No but I think it's only fair to say what was in my mind you Know.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Anyone got the link to it anyway? I might take the chance to see what it is about.
    The link it down but give me a few mintues. It;s on the DC front page any way

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Link: X

The questions are relevant because they concern Grant's portrayal of Jason. Loud and obnoxious, really?
    Yes Injustice 2 made me ashamed to be part of the fandom.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

More Batman Ninja Damian this time by laziyboy

No Damian in DC holiday special this year?

Anyways great finds CPSparkles, please keep them coming.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wafle View Post

spoilers:
    He shows up in the Teen Titans segment but doesn't do much as its mainly Starfire's story. Jon also only showed up in a small part in the end. A bit disappointed both weren't featured more prominently since they were both on the cover. Maybe we can get a Super Sons holiday segment next year.
    end of spoilers

Now in curious, Adrikito would you read SuperSons if Maya was a regular? and what if Gleason was writing it? im sorry i hope they are not too personal questions, im just curious, so don't answer if you don't feel like it.
    Supersons comic was destined to be another Teen Titans Go, for Superboy age.. Without matter Gleason or Maya(another adolescent like Damian) nothing would changed.. YOU CANīT BUY SOMETHING THAT YOU CANīT ENJOY..

I leave Supersons for that old Damian, I felt insulted... However, now I heard about Damian in a school.. I saw that my fate was leave this comic... We losed Gotham Academy(Perfect for one adolescent) for nothing.. For replace this for one school where you will see Damian in ridiculous situations, during the next years(I doubt that this will be short, I saw the image of batman talking about this)..

It doesnīt matter... I will continue enjoying Teen Titans.. After Supersons crossover.. We saw in Superman 30 that DC wants him in Teen Titans in a few years... The best option was put Superboy in the team and forget supersons..
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-06-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Really enjoyed Damian in the Shadow and Turtles.
    Can't remember if Damian used to call Batman father in the field but Tynion's Damian sure does a lot.

Can't wait to see the stories play out especially the Shadow.
    Tynion does a good competent Damian so long as Drake isn't anywhere in sight.

he was in the TT story though I was expecting a bigger role since he was on cover.

Channelling RobinDick with that smile