Page 567 of 776 FirstFirst ... 67467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It doesn't but I wouldn't mind and i don't see how it changes him he's already a vegetarian when don't see what he does in prayer hours and nothing says he has to be a strict muslim. if they can write something as stupid as an Al Ghul going to Catholic confession they can write an Arabian Jew

For those talking terrorists and stereotyping that ship sailed a long time ago. From the day terrorism became a focal point after 9/11 Ra's and the League have been an unfortunate stereotype that DC doubled down on with Nolan's Batman movies.

For stereotypers a terrorist isn't just a Muslim. No they see any Arab as a terrorist heck they even see Sikhs who aren't Muslim or Arabians as terrorists. Talia Al Ghul's daughter is already a terrorist as far as they are concerned so why give a shit what they think. The stereotype already exists why not do something positive with it.
    Nothing positive can ever come out of associating or implicating anyone League of Assassins had a hand in shaping as a person with muslim faith. Nothing. Ever. Period.

There are literally four other Robins and hundreds of DC characters I can't compute how people can non-maliciously have or accept such headcanons with the one kid other that Cass who makes it gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Which, in the kind of world he lives in, is actually a little ridiculous xD

If I lived in a universe where aliens, Greek gods, super powered beings, time travelers, ghosts, and at least some kind of afterlife exist, I would not be doubting anyone's faith lol
    I get what you mean i though about him threating Superman with Magic after posting it, but... the thing is..
    I think perhaps you mistake being skeptical with Atheism, let me try to explain...

in an universe where aliens, greek gods, super powered beings, time travelers, ghost, demons, parademons, and afterlife. That would all be part of that reality, the "data" or evidence for the existance of those things would be there, even if no explanation is proposed for the phenomena, that does not mean you need to just believe in something without any proof of it(faith), being skeptical means being open to possibilities until evidence present itself, and even then you have to remmain open to the possibility that you might be wrong. In reality there are no empirical evidence for or against the existence of God while in a Universe like DC there is empirical evidence for it, so it would not require any faith to believe in them. Not that it matter's much.

There are Religious skepticals now that i think about it, altho you would never hear them promoting their Faith as something True.
    Last edited by wafle; 12-09-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    So does each issue only feature one of the boys then?
    For the alternate covers yeah it seems. SS 11 has Jon while SS 12 will have Damian on the alternate cover. Place them together you get this full image.
    Last edited by blitzwolf215; 12-09-2017 at 01:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

more Draw lots of Damian faces by Yoostin

Damian by Yoostin

I don't mind a darker coloured Damian.
    I love Tiger King and headcanon him and Damian talking about religion both being Muslim and both calling Grayson an idiot. i don't put much stock in religion like other here don't see the big deal in Damian being revealed as muslim but i don't want a situation like Romani Dick where it's just lip service and isn't reflected in the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I don't mind a darker coloured Damian.
    I love Tiger King and headcanon him and Damian talking about religion both being Muslim and both calling Grayson an idiot. i don't put much stock in religion like other here don't see the big deal in Damian being revealed as muslim but i don't want a situation like Romani Dick where it's just lip service and isn't reflected in the stories.
    I like the darker coloured Damian, I like see him in the comics with darker skin..

DAMIAN TALKING ABOUT RELIGION? WHEN?

8500 post of this appreciation:

damian wayne robin boy wonder.jpg

Teen Titans.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-09-2017 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like the darker coloured Damian, I like see him in the comics with darker skin..

DAMIAN TALKING ABOUT RELIGION? WHEN?
    I'm just saying I'd love him and Tiger talking but I guess it doesn't have to be religion they can talk abut Grayson

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    8500 post of this appreciation:

damian wayne robin boy wonder.jpg

Teen Titans.jpg
    You can buy Christmas dinner from a convenience store but why would you want to ?

I mean we already know Damian talks(gossips) with Kori about Dick from his Nightwing appearances. I bet he'd want all the details and blackmail material from his spy days.

Quote Originally Posted by AlcorDee View Post
    I mean we already know Damian talks(gossips) with Kori about Dick from his Nightwing appearances. I bet he'd want all the details and blackmail material from his spy days.
    I loved when Kori said about Dick spending hours talking about Damian. I bet he bores everyone to tears talking about his little brother

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I loved when Kori said about Dick spending hours talking about Damian. I bet he bores everyone to tears talking about his little brother

One of favorite moments is this with actual gossipping about Dick's love life.