Page 611 of 776 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    With 12 years of existence I doubt that Batman is not really Damian son..

The most unlikely case... Talia wanted suppress one Damian with Bruce feeling and she used Slade cells in Damian for make him a true assassin(2 fathers, one of those artificially).. Something like Terry McGinnys of Batman Beyond, for those who saw Justice League animated serie...
    It's not the years more like the investment. DC has invested too much in the Son of Batman to go back.
    They made a son of Superman for a matching set.
    We are right now talking about how the Supersons are part of the drive to reach new and young readers. The next generation of comic readers.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It's not the years more like the investment. DC has invested too much in the Son of Batman to go back.
    They made a son of Superman for a matching set.
    We are right now talking about how the Supersons are part of the drive to reach new and young readers. The next generation of comic readers.
    I forgot Robin Son of Batman serie(and the films)... DC canīt say that he is not Bruce son..

BANNED

With almost 12 years of existence I doubt Damian is not really Batman son... This change would cancel Supersons, he would be another Robin not Bruce son.. But this would be too good to be true..

I can see something like Terry McGinnys of Batman Beyond... Bruce is Damian father but... Talia wanted one worth son(not bruce moral in him) and she used Slade cells in Damian after he was born for this..
    Well, could be. Damian was genetically modified. But, i still hate the idea. Bruce must be the only one biological father.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Well, could be. Damian was genetically modified. But, i still hate the idea. Bruce must be the only one biological father.
    In my case I like Slade and I hate Talia... Nothing will change for me if DC allow this..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-05-2018 at 11:38 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The test is going to be wrong. Bruce is the father
    I hope so. God, First king with The rules of engagement and now this.

BANNED

Bah... In my case I like Slade and I hate Talia... Nothing will change..
    This gonna be a full year of drama. Six issues and monthly starting in april.

I hope so. God, First king with The rules of engagement and now this.
    You are not fan to batxcat... No? I never wanted this..

Despite the Joker is here, I decided not see this, if he fails, I would lose the time..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-05-2018 at 11:46 AM.

BANNED

You are not fan to marry batman... No? I never wanted this..

Despite the Joker is here, I decided not see this, if he fails, that saga would be a lose of time for me..
    Nah. I'm not fan of what DC makes with Damian. Well, at least after RSOB.

BANNED

You are not fan to marry batman... No? I never wanted this..

Despite the Joker is here, I decided not see this, if he fails, that saga would be a lose of time for me..
    Nah. I'm not fan of what DC makes with Bruce and Damian relation. Ignore first reply.
    Last edited by Byrant; 02-05-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Nah. I'm not fan of what DC makes with Damian. Well, at least after RSOB.
    SAME OPINION.. RSOB should never have been cancelled..

With the exceptions of Shadow and Ninja Turtles(something that I never expected of this 2nd comic) where I can enjoy him unlike Teen Titans(I expected something like in JL vs TT film) but I like another characters like Starfire and Raven and I continue with this serie... SS dissapoint me very soon, I donīt see this serie....
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-05-2018 at 11:57 AM.

BANNED

SAME OPINION.. RSOB should never have been cancelled..

With the exceptions of Shadow and Ninja Turtles(something that I never expected of this 2nd comic), unlike Teen Titans(Because I leave SS quickly) in these 2 temporal series I can enjoy him..
    That's right. But, i can't enjoy them completly with that news. What happend? Nobody read Deathstroke's comic and DC has to make it the attention whore?. I also enjoyed SS, but just the first three issues.
    Last edited by Byrant; 02-05-2018 at 12:06 PM.

That's right. But, i can't enjoy them completly with that news. What happend? Nobody read Deathstroke's comic and DC has to make it the attention whore?. I also enjoyed SS, but just the first three issues.
    I saw this comic until SS5 or 6.... After see the old Damian, I say goodbye to this comic.. I never expected one humilliation like that.. And now put him in one academy with the kid, more stupid child things and humiliations.. And we losed the chance of Damian in Gotham Academy(interesting serie)..

I am reading deathstroke comic and is a future solicitation(for APRIL)... Is not happening now..

I doubt that this deathstroke saga can affect Damian future..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-05-2018 at 12:19 PM.

BANNED

I am reading deathstroke comic and is future solicitation(for APRIL)... Is not happening now..
    Yes, i know that are for april. That means a long wait for it. I really like to know if that DNA test is fake or not.
    Last edited by Byrant; 02-05-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Yes, i know that are for april. That means a long wait for it. I really like to know if that DNA test is fake or not.
    I will talk about this here... But you're going to have to wait a long time(5-6 months since April, I think that is one 6 issues saga) for know if the DNA test is fake or not.

YOU SHOULD TRY TO IGNORE THIS.. Like I am trying to make with SS.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-05-2018 at 12:30 PM.

BANNED

I will talk about this here... But with 6 issues, you're going to have to wait a long time(5-6 months until April) for know if the DNA test is fake or not.
    Yes, it will be a torture for me. But' i think that will be fake. I mean, after 10 years of the idea of a bruce's biological son i can't accept the fact of that solicitation.

Yes, i must ignore it. I don't have choice.
    Last edited by Byrant; 02-05-2018 at 12:34 PM.