Page 614 of 776 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 11633
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Every Damian fans I encountered believe that the DNA test thing will be a fake out. Only non Damian fans or haters would want this to be true for reasons.
    Yeah liken that guy who hates Damian and sees him as cipher for the writer's fantasies.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Well technically all characters are ciphers for readers or writers fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Well technically all characters are ciphers for readers or writers fantasies.
    Even the great Superman was a cipher especially when he helped football teams win against their opposition who wanted to cheat using his powers and burned down an entire slum neighborhood to force the government to build better houses. And I am not going to forget that story where he fought Hitler and Stalin before dropping off at the League of Nations to be prosecuted for war crimes. It was one of the shortest stories ever written.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 02-06-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    from the same article wafle shared before:

Looking forward to this character studies premise, but the parents and teacher aspects seem more fit to Jon than Damian. But what if Damian attending regular school in the main comic is to reflect with this?

I don't know who Mr. Pearson is, I am going to check out more info about him.

Right, the author seems more interested to delve into Jon's character (more fit to the premise as I said) but I hope he will do more research about Damian's character as well so he can write a decent Damian in it.

Super Sons and climate change?? I wonder how that will play out.

And I also wonder if this Candice character will be a regular or work for an arc only.
    Not sure if this has anything to do with writer's preference rather common sense.
    With it being character studies makes sense that it be focused on Jon. Damian isn't appropriate for this age group. Child abuse, conditioning even his birth is chilling with Talia offing her midwife like that.

Jon is rated G so he is idea and with his doe eyed simplicity its easier for younger readers than grappling with the complexity and masses of grey that is Damian.

Jon is a kid Damian looks like a kid delving into his character is not at all suitable for middle schoolers. Jon is also works better as an entry point for majority of young kids. He is harmless and inoffensive.

Climate Change that's very Ra's. Ironic that the subject matter personal to Damian what with his granpa being an environmentalist.
    I hope he does Damian justice too and Jon too.

Doubt this will have anything to do Damian's schooling since it's not in continuity.
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-06-2018 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Hehehe, yeah. I hope DC make a cartoon or anime soon. How many years do you think that left for it?
    Do you mean Ninja or a supersons cartoon?

Ninja is out this year.
    Supersons animated [if we get one] shouldn't be that far into the future. I mean the concept has been around how long? A year and we already have 3 different sets of action figures and now a part in Zoom. They have great word of mouth.
    DC will want to keep that momentum going.

Plus they need content for that DC streaming service right

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post

Super Sons could work very well as a cartoon. I'm pretty sure it would be really popular with kids and even teens. Just imagine all the books and toys they could sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    they should do that!!!
    We could have a fortress of solitude playset and that Robin copter. Anyone else notice how much like a toy that looks? It bothered me because it's not at all Damian but i bet it's for toy merchandising purposes

Last edited by dietrich; 02-06-2018 at 06:09 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    We could have a fortress of solitude playset and that Robin copter. Anyone else notice how much like a toy that looks? It bothered me because it's not at all Damian but i bet it's for toy merchandising purposes

It would be the Young male counterpart to DC superhero girls
    but ti would proably sell even better

Deathstroke #30

One of the promo shots from Toyark's 2017 DC Icons Rebirth Action figure Photo Review.
    The single set Rebirth Superman and Batman figures were re-released [originally part of of a set of 7] to go with the Rebirth Supersons figures.

Foreshadowing.

Additionally Love this though not keen on weapon of choice but I guess Damian's being depicted with it several times now in Rebirth and it is more kid friendly supersons and all. The figure also comes with batarangs.

Last edited by dietrich; 02-07-2018 at 03:55 AM.

Damian's hair in Batman Ninja is pretty much Ra's but balder
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-07-2018 at 04:15 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Has damian appeared in gotham academy since Robin wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Has damian appeared in gotham academy since Robin wars?
    Yeah I believe he turned up 2/3 times more towards the end I think. Year book part 3, 2nd semester #11 and possibly once more.

Thumbs up

Is ridiculous that copter(his TT helicopter is thousands times better)..

That thing doesnīt fit with Damian and less with his age..

Damian's hair in Batman Ninja is pretty much Ra's but balder
    Maybe for this I donīt like his hair... Because is similar to Raīs hair..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-07-2018 at 06:28 AM.

For those intested in this..

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...-mommy-issues/

Jon develops a crush on a girl, probably on one of his classmates. Didn't see that coming
    Now I understand WHY TALIA appears here. I canīt complain about her this time. Maybe... this review will cure my hate against Talia....Mother and Son are agree in that put him in a school was the worst idea ever of Bruce..

Fortunatelly, this is going to depress all RobinxSuperboy fans..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-07-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    For those intested in this..

Now I understand WHY TALIA appears here. I canīt complain about her this time. Maybe... this review will cure my hate against Talia....Mother and Son are agree in that put him in a school was the worst idea ever of Bruce..

Fortunatelly, this is going to depress all RobinxSuperboy fans..
    I'm in though you would think Damian's crush on Emiko Queen would have helped depressing them.