Page 615 of 776 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I'm in though you would think Damian's crush on Emiko Queen would have helped depressing them.

I never doubted that Damian was not Gay before that.
    . As many in the past I saw him as someone not interested in this.. Others told me things like... Damian love the blondes(stephanie brown, supergirl) or one comment of Damian about Katana..

If Superboy has a crush with a girl in the comic that created that problem(robinxsuperboy).. those interested in that relation will be dissapointed.. Is enough for me... Less strange images of these 2.. Tumblr is a BAD PLACE for put Damian name now..

I THINK THAT CERTAIN PERSONS ARE ONLY FANS OF SS, THEY DONīT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CHARACTERS IN OTHER COMICS...

Jason is the only robin that I would accept as gay but.... I am more interested in see him with Artemis now.. I never expected that I would like her..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-07-2018 at 09:59 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Jason is the only robin that I would accept as gay but.... I am more interested in see him with Artemis now.. I never expected that I would like her..
    There were hints that Jason was not that way either he had a crush on Donna Troy and he was not happy to see her old flame Kyle Rayner it was in 52. I think he likes Amazons. Andd let's not forget Talia that relationship was frowned on but it happened so there's no point griping about it.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 02-07-2018 at 10:12 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

There were hints that Jason was not that way either he had a crush on Donna Troy and he was not happy to see her old flame Kyle Rayner it was in 52. I think he likes Amazons.
    He likes the amazons..

With the current team of Red Hood and the Outlaws I think that is a good idea one JasonxArtemis..

He likes the amazons..

With the current team of Red Hood and the Outlaws I think that is a good idea one JasonxArtemis..
    For now it looks like an experimental idea though while Lobdell has claimed he doe snot want to push Jason and Artemis together the way he writes them tends to say otherwise.

For now it looks like an experimental idea though while Lobdell has claimed he doe snot want to push Jason and Artemis together the way he writes them tends to say otherwise.
    Yeah.. I heard that too..

Yeah.. I heard that too..
    Those statements are rather glarring when you read the Outlaws Annual and the end of Who is Artemis and Bizarro Reborn.

Here too! Ahhh It's spreading.
    I came here to escape Shipping convos from Batman #40 thread and you guys are talking ships

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Here too! Ahhh It's spreading.
    I came here to escape Shipping convos from Batman #40 thread and you guys are talking ships
    Couldn't resist mate.

There were hints that Jason was not that way either he had a crush on Donna Troy and he was not happy to see her old flame Kyle Rayner it was in 52. I think he likes Amazons. Andd let's not forget Talia that relationship was frowned on but it happened so there's no point griping about it.
    Happening and DC accepting it happened are two different things. Is that still in continuity? Such a huge issue and not one writer brings it up. Not once ever? The lack of acknowledgement implies it's been swept under the rug or not a thing.

I mean with how many times Lobdell has gone over past events in that book?

I never doubted that Damian was not Gay before that.
    . As many in the past I saw him as someone not interested in this.. Others told me things like... Damian love the blondes(stephanie brown, supergirl) or one comment of Damian about Katana..

If Superboy has a crush with a girl in the comic that created that problem(robinxsuperboy).. those interested in that relation will be dissapointed.. Is enough for me... Less strange images of these 2.. Tumblr is a BAD PLACE for put Damian name now..
    Sadly that's not how those fans operate. Those fans don't care if they are gay or not or what comics say they have their imaginary couples and they stick to it.

And they have huge fanbases often times seemingly larger than the character's actual canon pairing.

You just to try to ignore it.

Happening and DC accepting it happened are two different things. Is that still in continuity? Such a huge issue and not one writer brings it up. Not once ever? The lack of acknowledgement implies it's been swept under the rug or not a thing.

I mean with how many times Lobdell has gone over past events in that book?
    He has gone over them quite a bit particularly his villain Harvest and Roy Harpers's past with Killer Croc. But i think Talia is something Lobell might want to forget.

He has gone over them quite a bit particularly his villain Harvest and Roy Harpers's past with Killer Croc. But i think Talia is something Lobell might want to forget.
    The fact that not even Bat writers tried to bring it up leads me to believe that they are burying it.
    It would make for a great story and character arc especially now when everyone's totally stepped all over Jason's Robin who died and came back, Batman with guns and doing what Bruce won't/can't do thing.

But I hope they don't. Talia has had a lot of mud slung at her in the last few years. They've warped her character. She is the daughter of the demon but she doesn't have to be made an actual demon.
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-07-2018 at 11:52 AM.

I'm in though you would think Damian's crush on Emiko Queen would have helped depressing them.
    Talking about that, this happened in the last Green Arrow chapter.... He only appeared in this image visiting Emiko in the hospital(GA previous saga consecuences):

Green Arrow damian wayne robin emiko queen red arrow.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-07-2018 at 12:35 PM.

The fact that not even Bat writers tried to bring it up leads me to believe that they are burying it.
    It would make for a great story and character arc especially now when everyone's totally stepped all over Jason's Robin who died and came back, Batman with guns and doing what Bruce won't/can't do thing.

But I hope they don't. Talia has had a lot of mud slung at her in the last few years. They've warped her character. She is the daughter of the demon but she doesn't have to be made an actual demon.
    Hey if I did Son of Batman one of the things I would do is make sure not to mess of Son of the Demon which was the first step to Talai's character being messed up. But following it to the hilt would require Damian to receive a totally different introduction maybe as this child prodigy who wants to know who family is.

I forgot add this image... I was watching this GA saga:

Green Arrow damian wayne robin emiko queen red arrow.jpg
    He must like Emiko.