Page 616 of 776 FirstFirst ... 116516566606612613614615616617618619620626666716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    He must like Emiko.
    Yeah.. He is showing his true age here..

Even if this is only 1 image, I never expected this.. Sometimes we can see DC using him like before rebirth(like a kid), especially in SS..

But.. She had a fantasy with NIGHTWING in Green Arrow comic....
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-07-2018 at 02:07 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It doesnt need to be to animesque
    if it was ben 10 like it would work
    Like the movies? I'd rather a fully anime style, but just art.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Do you mean Ninja or a supersons cartoon?

Ninja is out this year.
    Supersons animated [if we get one] shouldn't be that far into the future. I mean the concept has been around how long? A year and we already have 3 different sets of action figures and now a part in Zoom. They have great word of mouth.
    DC will want to keep that momentum going.

Plus they need content for that DC streaming service right
    Was the cartoon. Yesterday i realized that Jon is available in DC Legends. its wiki isn't updated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0XHH5GBj3c

DUMzd4xVQAADu1V.jpg

Source https://twitter.com/dclegends?lang=es

BANNED

Damian's hair in Batman Ninja is pretty much Ra's but balder
    Why god Why. I don't like it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    For those intested in this..

Now I understand WHY TALIA appears here. I canīt complain about her this time. Maybe... this review will cure my hate against Talia....Mother and Son are agree in that put him in a school was the worst idea ever of Bruce..

Fortunatelly, this is going to depress all RobinxSuperboy fans..
    I hate when people ship Damian. I always tried to find normal art of damian in tumblr, But always the same Dick Grayson, Dick Grayson, Dick Grayson. And now Jon. Even in Lois and Clark apprecitaion thread is full of Damian and Jon ship pics. I hate and try to ignore them.

BANNED

I never doubted that Damian was not Gay before that.
    . As many in the past I saw him as someone not interested in this.. Others told me things like... Damian love the blondes(stephanie brown, supergirl) or one comment of Damian about Katana..

If Superboy has a crush with a girl in the comic that created that problem(robinxsuperboy).. those interested in that relation will be dissapointed.. Is enough for me... Less strange images of these 2.. Tumblr is a BAD PLACE for put Damian name now..

I THINK THAT CERTAIN PERSONS ARE ONLY FANS OF SS, THEY DONīT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CHARACTERS IN OTHER COMICS...

Jason is the only robin that I would accept as gay but.... I am more interested in see him with Artemis now.. I never expected that I would like her..
    I dont know where DamiDick and DamiJon Fans get their sick argument. I understand about dick, brothers bla bla bla ... Even I hate that, But Jon. I agree the friends concept, but there are other pictures that i really hate.

BANNED

Here too! Ahhh It's spreading.
    I came here to escape Shipping convos from Batman #40 thread and you guys are talking ships
    Sorry, I hate them too.

Extraordinary Member

For those intested in this..

Now I understand WHY TALIA appears here. I canīt complain about her this time. Maybe... this review will cure my hate against Talia....Mother and Son are agree in that put him in a school was the worst idea ever of Bruce..

Fortunatelly, this is going to depress all RobinxSuperboy fans..
    Were people shipping those boys? Their best friends, Damain doesnt have too many of them so making one of his first into romantic relationship would be weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    I hate when people ship Damian. I always tried to find normal art of damian in tumblr, But always the same Dick Grayson, Dick Grayson, Dick Grayson. And now Jon. Even in Lois and Clark apprecitaion thread is full of Damian and Jon ship pics. I hate and try to ignore them.
    It's tumblr everything is gay on tumblr not even kids are save or siblings. No Batman character is save, the shipping culture is insane lol. Dick and Jason are especially popular.
    Damian and Jon are cute as friends. You just have to learn to ignore that part of the fandom. I don't even blink anymore when I see some rather questionable Dick and Bruce art nowadays lol
    This for example is adorable (it's a Dragon Ball reference it case you don't know). Just ask me if you need save fanart I'll find it for you

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    It's tumblr everything is gay on tumblr not even kids are save or siblings. No Batman character is save, the shipping culture is insane lol. Dick and Jason are especially popular.
    Damian and Jon are cute as friends. You just have to learn to ignore that part of the fandom. I don't even blink anymore when I see some rather questionable Dick and Bruce art nowadays lol
    This for example is adorable (it's a Dragon Ball reference it case you don't know). Just ask me if you need save fanart I'll find it for you
    Wow, i thought that Hitler was evil.

Wow, i thought that Hitler was evil.
    I'm pretty sure it's too much to compare Hitler (who was literally the devil) to the shipping culture lol. However there are a lot of fans who seriously need to think twice before drawing or writing certain scenarios with certain characters especially if the characters are underage.

BANNED

I'm pretty sure it's too much to compare Hitler (who was literally the devil) to the shipping culture lol. However there are a lot of fans who seriously need to think twice before drawing or writing certain scenarios with certain characters especially if the characters are underage.
    Have you tried sites like pivix or pinterest to search for art? I have search pics in sites beyond devianart or tumblr an always the same thing that i hate.
    Last edited by Byrant; 02-07-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Have you tried sites like pivix or pinterest?
    I'm not a fan Pinterest and I usually only use Pivix for anime related stuff but it's fine. I'm used to the tumblr mess by now. I have certain tags and accounts blocked, which makes it easier. I do the same on twitter.

BANNED

I'm not a fan Pinterest and I usually only use Pivix for anime related stuff but it's fine. I'm used to the tumblr mess by now. I have certain tags and accounts blocked, which makes it easier. I do the same on twitter.
    If you have a paypal account you can buy art in Pivix, but is expensive.

urgh, damain is seeing emiko, can percy just leave the teen titans title??