Page 618 of 776 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 11633
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Wow That was fast which again tells you where DC and Warner stands on the is Bruce the Bio dad subject. I mean look at that picture.

Nice avatar.
    Yeah, but it's dificult to get. Yesterday i download the app and is great, but you need to be patient unlocking characters. Even if you must pay for it.

Thanks. It is from "Crossed", a comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    I always gonna hate thoose pictures, but they aren't important to me because are uncannon. I just care about DC stuff. Also block tags doesn't work always because people don't tag propertly the pictures.
    ah I feel you. I also dislike it when people don't tag things properly.

Offshore so not read it yet. It was the showdown with Ra's. Can't wait.

Those lines are amazing. Did you highlight those words yourself or was it like that in the book Fan Fan it's got me thinking.
    Amazing right? It's exactly as how it was in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    A Green Latnerns an Nightwing team up will be something I would pay good money for just to see Jessica all a flutter. First Damian needs to work on his calcium consumption and manners towards the ladies.
    Calcium consumption and manners towards the ladies. Ha!
    Damian being Damian is a charm itself hahaha

It is sad that Bat fans always bicker over adopted v blood because Batman tells us that both are family 100%.
    The ones you pick, the ones you didn't plan for but grew to love and would give your live for. Dick and Damian are the very representation of that.
    As I see it, the bickering is more due to DC's unfair treatment and exposure than anything. can't help Damian is just amazing.
    I like your meta btw
    Last edited by fanfan13; 02-08-2018 at 08:13 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Didn't we already do that? B&R.

Batman to me is about family. A story about fathers and son's.Bruce and Dick started it and Dick and Damian bring's it full circle.
    Dick is to and did for Damian what Bruce did for and is for Dick. Both stepped in and saved a young boy who lost their father. Their run as Batman and Robin Bruce's 1st son choosing his biological son to be his Robin. That is special.

It is sad that Bat fans always bicker over adopted v blood because Batman tells us that both are family 100%.
    The ones you pick, the ones you didn't plan for but grew to love and would give your live for. Dick and Damian are the very representation of that.

The current Batman book is so messed up it's a joke and insulting to imply that his love for Selina is deeper than what he has for his kids.

The idea that his happiness is gonna come from marrying Selina is daft. Marriage doesn't equal happiness or love. Anyone who thinks that is stupid.
    True happiness comes from within. and fyi Batman always had love.

Bruce is surrounded by love. He has a huge loving family. People who accept him warts and all. They've seen his worst, endured the worst for him and from him and they still loves him regardless. Even when they fight they still love each other, even when they don't agree or have done terrible things they forgive and the love remains.

Tom King says we've never seen a happy batman but that's not true because Morrison's Dickbat was exactly that.

Anyway family for Damian =Bruce and the Robins and Alfred, the mini zoo are family Damian found them already.

Apologise for this becoming a ramble [long nite no sleep]
    Well get some sleep personally I don't care one Robin is as good as the other at this point if Damian wasn't created some other guy would have been given the role once Tim Drake grew up and rinse and repeat. But yeah it's kind of odd that Bruce is prioritising Selina over his boys there are some cases where it is possible but for Batman no.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Yeah, but it's dificult to get. Yesterday i download the app and is great, but you need to be patient unlocking characters. Even if you must pay for it.

Thanks. It is from "Crossed", a comic.
    I see those outfits though.
    Agree They do need to update their wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post

As I see it, the bickering is more due to DC's unfair treatment and exposure than anything. can't help Damian is just amazing.
    I like your meta btw
    Maybe it's all 3 and hell YEAH he does.

Well get some sleep personally I don't care one Robin is as good as the other at this point if Damian wasn't created some other guy would have been given the role once Tim Drake grew up and rinse and repeat. But yeah it's kind of odd that Bruce is prioritising Selina over his boys there are some cases where it is possible but for Batman no.
    True my I like some more
    It reads like that because it was originally a response to the Dick and Damian are brothers blah blah blah I hate them post pissed me off. I went off on one.
    Can't on call sadly

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

True my I like some more
    It reads like that because it was originally a response to the Dick and Damian are brothers blah blah blah I hate them post pissed me off. I went off on one.
    Can't on call sadly
    Well hope you find some well anyway I meant that if I were to follow Son of the Demon to the hilt I would have to reimagine Damian as this child prodigy who wants to know who his real family is and the only clue is the knife he has on him. And what do you mean by 'Can't on call sadly'?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

You don't like the idea of Damian and Emiko?

Well, yes. I don't hate her, but the ship...so much

Well hope you find some well anyway I meant that if I were to follow Son of the Demon to the hilt I would have to reimagine Damian as this child prodigy who wants to know who his real family is and the only clue is the knife he has on him. And what do you mean by 'Can't on call sadly'?

I couldn't go to sleep cos I was on call...working but shift just ended so off to tuck in with a good book. There's A period piece by Shakespeare I have to hand so yeah. Love the reimagine.

Well get some sleep personally I don't care one Robin is as good as the other at this point if Damian wasn't created some other guy would have been given the role once Tim Drake grew up and rinse and repeat.
    Repeat... There will unfortunately be someone (other than Duke) who will be created in the future to replace Damian as Robin -sighs-

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinDraper View Post
    Well, yes. I don't hate her, but the ship...so much
    If you don't mind, I'd like to hear your thoughts why you don't like them as a ship.

For me, it doesn't have to be romance, however I'd be excited if DC puts Damian and Emiko together in the same team.

Yesterday I read the review of Super Sons #13 in BC

spoilers:
    Damian is attending Jon's school for real. As a student. And as expected he doesn't get along with the other students in that school.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

I like your meta btw
    Batman didnt go to hell for jason..... just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Batman didnt go to hell for jason..... just sayin
    hahaha see, that's part of my point.