Page 619 of 776 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629669719 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 11633

Bruce: I brought Damian over.
    Dick:???
    Damian :| :| :|
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-08-2018 at 09:24 PM.

I liked damian's outfit in multiversity: the just the best.

Damian/Emiko works as Damian's first attempt at a real relationship but it shouldn't be the OTP. It should fizzle out pretty fast.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I couldn't go to sleep cos I was on call...working but shift just ended so off to tuck in with a good book. There's A period piece by Shakespeare I have to hand so yeah. Love the reimagine.
    Well hope you enjoy your sleep and you can hand in your Shakespeare piece as soona s possible. And thanks only issue is that I alos might have to change Damian's personality a little since he was adopted by a well adjusted couple at the end of Son of the Demon.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Damian/Emiko works as Damian's first attempt at a real relationship but it shouldn't be the OTP. It should fizzle out pretty fast.
    I think so too. It'd be interesting to explore that side of Damian for the first time with someone, I mean the first time he's actually doing something to form a romantic relationship, however it doesn't have to work successfully and it also shouldn't be his last, it's just the beginning. He's 13 already. And for now Emiko seems to be the most fitted partner for that.

By the way I found a good character analysis about Damian and leadership. If you're interested, please check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Calcium consumption and manners towards the ladies. Ha!
    Damian being Damian is a charm itself hahaha
    I think that Talia accelerated his growing(for make him use a sword) but... Damian real body is like a kid of 9 years... When others canīt continue growing Damian will continue growing..

He needs Nightwing lessons..

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

I think so too. It'd be interesting to explore that side of Damian for the first time with someone, I mean the first time he's actually doing something to form a romantic relationship, however it doesn't have to work successfully and it also shouldn't be his last, it's just the beginning. He's 13 already. And for now Emiko seems to be the most fitted partner for that.
    Even Percy was not positive about this... Damian was the only who fell in love.. However, I would like to see a Green Arrow/Batman/TT saga exploring this in the future... Even if I am sure that this will end in nothing..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-09-2018 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Even Percy was not positive about this... Damian was the only who fell in love.. However, I would like to see a Green Arrow/Batman/TT saga exploring this in the future... Even if I am sure that this will end in nothing..
    Despite that, this is still such a nice touch though (I took it from your post adrikito)
    Attachment 61766

Despite that, this is still such a nice touch though (I took it from your post adrikito)
    Attachment 61766
    I was thinking about that.. a change of opinion?

Today I heard that Percy is teasing a Gotham-set title... I didnīt know that.. Maybe for this he likes this comment(is a clue)

https://twitter.com/zachquam/status/955632188359405568
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-09-2018 at 06:17 AM.

BANNED

He said darker zip code. I dont think he's moving to Batman neccessarily.

There’s a defining factor in the Green Arrow mythology, it’s that an archer always falls in love with a bird.. Oliver Queen fell for Dinah Lance, the Black Canary.

with Benjamin Percy and Juan Ferreya’s Green Arrow #37, a new Arrow/Bird romance is developing: the romance of Red Arrow, Oliver’s half-sister Emiko Queen, and current Robin, Damian Wayne.

https://www.cbr.com/green-arrow-red-...robin-romance/

He is right.. I forgot that Robin is a Bird too..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-09-2018 at 07:39 AM.

BANNED

Percy is leaving GA and I think its unlikely that TT will survive as it is. Sincerely doubt we'll get Damiko.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Percy is leaving GA and I think its unlikely that TT will survive as it is. Sincerely doubt we'll get Damiko.
    No matter...

The only that I want now is RSOB return and see The RobinxSuperboy fanaticism falling.. I hope that SS 13 spoilers(superboy 1st crush) will help in this..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-09-2018 at 08:03 AM.

No matter...

I have enough with Superboy starting a romance something that suggest SS 13 spoilers... I donīt care but The RobinxSuperboy fanaticism will fall.. Something that I want.. Not see more strange images of Damian with him.
    Hate to break it to you, but from my expericence, a ship won't come down that easy, it's already as not canon as it can get so the fandom won't really care about what ahppen in canon.

See Superman and Batman, they both are married/engaged, that doesn't stop arts/fanfics about them from being made. So yeah... I guess for who don't like Robin/Superboy, you should learn to ignore it, it makes life easier. Because if not Superboy, Damian is paired with Colin more than often lol.

I personally don't like/hate but for the Robins, I enjoy general family fanarts and fanfic more than shipping and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonekunih View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but from my expericence, a ship won't come down that easy, it's already as not canon as it can get so the fandom won't really care about what ahppen in canon.

See Superman and Batman, they both are married/engaged, that doesn't stop arts/fanfics about them from being made. So yeah... I guess for who don't like Robin/Superboy, you should learn to ignore it, it makes life easier. Because if not Superboy, Damian is paired with Colin more than often lol.
    Tumblr is a bad place.. I saw this with Colin too one time(despite his few appearances and years without appear).. The first image too gay.. In the 2nd image the real Damian was angry with him(all was one colin fantasy)..

I only want... LESS IMAGES(less people interested in make these images), I know that is impossible stop these things when they start..

Today I saw many images of RavenxDamian... However, I canīt be angry for this.. I can understand that JL vs TT(for example) was a big help for this.. Even I saw they as a couple in the film..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-09-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Tumblr is a bad place.. I saw this with Colin too(despite his few appearances and years dissapeared) one time.. The first image too gay.. In the 2nd image the real Damian was angry with him(all was one colin fantasy)..

I only want... LESS IMAGES, I know that is impossible stop these things when they start.. Today I saw many images of RavenxDamian(however, I canīt be angry with this)..
    Not only Tumblr but Twitter also. I like RobRae too (specifically the Teen Titans movies only though), they both kinda share the same past and she can see through his stubborness and jerkness, so I'll call that a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonekunih View Post
    Not only Tumblr but Twitter also. I like RobRae too (specifically the Teen Titans movies only though), they both kinda share the same past and she can see through his stubborness and jerkness, so I'll call that a win.
    I donīt remember see nothing strange in twitter... Maybe TOO CUTE... but not something excesive.. However, I put Damian name in twitter in strange ocassions.. few times..

And pixiv.. In deviantart is more strange found these kind of images... Maybe they are erased or censored..

I THINK THAT WE SHOULD FORGET THIS AND TALK ABOUT BETTER THINGS.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-09-2018 at 08:17 AM.