Page 649 of 776 FirstFirst ... 149549599639645646647648649650651652653659699749 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 11633

badlemonade

Assassin in Training
    Based off of his League design from Teen Titans Rebirth.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    badlemonade

Assassin in Training
    Based off of his League design from Teen Titans Rebirth.
    I like this look

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Pries interview.. Batman vs deathstroke part:

http://capelesscrusader.org/planet-c...oke-vs-batman/

JR: What can you tell me about the mini-series Batman vs Deathstroke? Or would you rather it was Deathstroke vs Batman? Who gets top billing?

CP: Well, it was supposed to be Batman vs Deathstroke, but because it’s happening sequentially in the Deathstroke series, for trademark reasons they have to call it Deathstroke vs Batman. It’s a custody battle. Batman becomes aware, somebody leaves some paperwork lying around that shows DNA test results proving that Slade Wilson is the father of Damian Wayne. So, Batman wants to get to the bottom of this, obviously.

He goes after Deathstroke to find out what’s up with this, and there’s a whole bit of business about that. But somebody has put the two of them on a collision course over the paternity of Damian. Because if you go back to the Grant Morrison run, there’s a great scene where Jason Todd is venting to Alfred about this new kid, because he’s jealous of Damian. And he says, well, obviously Bruce took a paternity test. And Alfred never confirms or denies whether he took the test.

To the best of my knowledge, we don’t know whether Bruce ever took the test. As a result of this story, he’s finally forced to finally confront and prove once and for all whose blood line he is. Now, if DC had a sense of humor at all, they would set up 1-800-Deathstroke, 1-800-Batman! Who’s your daddy? Whosyourdaddy.com! But no! I can’t tell you how it all shakes out, but they’re not making it as much fun as they could! (Laughs) Should be like, let’s raise money for charity, and you guys call in, and I bet you at the end of the day, I’d have the votes for Deathstroke!

JR:
    Fair enough!

CP: But it’s a six issue series, and it’s kind of like, you know Mad Magazine, Spy vs Spy? These two guys; Marv Wolfman created Deathstroke to be an evil version of Batman. So they’re pretty evenly matched in terms of resources, ruthlessness, detective skills. And they’re just going at it. Batman goes to Deathstroke and says, “Until I have a complete understanding of what’s going on here, Deathstroke is closed. I am shutting you down. I will do nothing, day and night, but make your life a living hell, you know?” And it’s they’re knocking heads for six issues, and it’s a lot of fun.”
    Men priest is fearless. Seriously a tel number? Now he's just poking a bear.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Damian having Talias features, especially her eyes, is my JAM
    I like that idea too especially since the other Robin's are drawn to look so similar to Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    thread views
    Oh I didn't even notice we've reachd 1million.

So Dick is Kevin and Damian is AJ?

All-New Member

I was going through SS again. and it's somewhat amusing seeing Damian's eye color switch between green and blue

Quote Originally Posted by midnightbunny View Post
    I was going through SS again. and it's somewhat amusing seeing Damian's eye color switch between green and blue
    Yeah it's irritating how inconsistent they are with his eye and skin colouring.

Cr72Kamitake

SuperSons by Cr72Kamitake

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Is SAD see that Steph is not considered a Robin(despite she was with Batman as Robin) for many fans but D..ke is considered something similar to robin for one minicomic..
    That and its a boysband

Adam Glass

Damian and Kara

azaluz

Balloon boy