Page 670 of 776 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I believe he wrote Suicide Squad but I don't think it was well received.
    damn it. I'll wait until the 1st issue but I'm not feeling this new team.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I think that I heard(maybe in this forum) one good opinion about another of his comics... But I forgot the comic.. Maybe the Rough Riders..

Even if I hate this character... I saw in wikipedia that he writed many times DEADPOOL.. I think that as Ex-writer of this character this TT can be funny, no?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Glass
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-29-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think that I heard(maybe in this forum) one good opinion about another of his comics... But I forgot the comic.. Maybe the Rough Riders..

Even if I hate this character... I saw in wikipedia that he writed many times DEADPOOL.. I think that as Ex-writer of this character this TT can be funny, no?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Glass
    Lets hope so

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

If it was more on the lines of a younger version of the Justice League with a teen Green Lantern to boot would that have worked for you?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

If it was more on the lines of a younger version of the Justice League with a teen Green Lantern to boot would that have worked for you?
    Yeah but more important would be the inclusion of Damian's own cast that fans have come to love.
    Damian hitting up his pals like Colin, maya, emi, Maps, Aqualad looking up new upcoming heroes like thee new GL, sideways stuff lie that rather than these characters that no one knows or cares about.

I mean from a business stand point One would think that would the wise route. Characters than fan's already know and miss.

Yeah but more important would be the inclusion of Damian's own cast that fans have come to love.
    Damian hitting up his pals like Colin, maya, emi, Maps, Aqualad looking up new upcoming heroes like thee new GL, sideways stuff lie that rather than these characters that no one knows or cares about.

I mean from a business stand point One would think that would the wise route. Characters than fan's already know and miss.
    Maya and Emiko are acceptable but Colin and Maps might be out of their depth if they were to join. I'm not sure how well this iteration of Aqualad was received by the general public because he was not very interesting in contrast to Kaldurahm his template I think if he was written to be more like Kaldurahm Jackson Hyde would be more interesting. Sideways is the creation of Didio's and I don't think he's going to just let anybody touch him. Crush works in her own unique way being Lobo's daughter. Djinn has no connections to any known heroes or villains but her history does sound interesting. Roundhouse I'm not sure.

We all wanted certain characters... But wanting Maya, I wanted add another character of the batworld(like Damian) in a group of only 6 characters.

We forgot that this is the Teen Titans, not one Supersons and friends comic..

Anyway... I am interested in 3 of the 6 members(Damian, Emiko and Djinn)..

Who knows? Even if I am not sure about her, maybe after this I am fan Crush fan..

Roundhouse is comic relief(like Damian in SS ).. But he needs surprise me with more than Jokes or I canīt see him as a good option for this team..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-29-2018 at 05:58 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Maya and Emiko are acceptable but Colin and Maps might be out of their depth if they were to join. I'm not sure how well this iteration of Aqualad was received by the general public because he was not very interesting in contrast to Kaldurahm his template I think if he was written to be more like Kaldurahm Jackson Hyde would be more interesting. Sideways is the creation of Didio's and I don't think he's going to just let anybody touch him. Crush works in her own unique way being Lobo's daughter. Djinn has no connections to any known heroes or villains but her history does sound interesting. Roundhouse I'm not sure.
    it was kinda cool havine to black guys on a team and one was even gay but I should have know that could not last, at least djinn looks intresting

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    it was kinda cool havine to black guys on a team and one was even gay but I should have know that could not last, at least djinn looks intresting
    It's like there's some kind of law against it. I liked Damian and Jackson's dynamic

I wish creators let others play with their toys but I understand wanting to protect how your creation is used.

I like Jackson. He's less regal than Kaldur but he has a fire that Kaldur lacks and he was one of the few that got on with Damian on the TT

I wish creators let others play with their toys but I understand wanting to protect how your creation is used.

I like Jackson. He's less regal than Kaldur but he has a fire that Kaldur lacks and he was one of the few that got on with Damian on the TT
    Maybe but I think if Damian needed a second in command Kaldur fits the bill more and as a capable leader and not to mention being Black Manta's son he seems a lot stronger as a character even though his only character arc that focused solely on him in Season 1 was his homesickness and love for Aquagirl.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 03-29-2018 at 06:05 AM.

I liked Jackson in Young Justice and then in TT(Even if they are different) but unfortunatelly, DC is pushing Kid Flash and for this he is here again..

Extraordinary Member

It's like there's some kind of law against it. I liked Damian and Jackson's dynamic
    I think he was being careful with him too after just loosing kidflash. I hope he is not going into limbo
    first bunker not jackson

Maybe but I think if Damian needed a second in command Kaldur fits the bill more and as a capable leader and not to mention being Black Manta's son he seems a lot stronger as a character even though his only character arc that focused solely on him in Season 1 was his homesickness and love for Aquagirl.
    Jackson is also Manta's son and Kaldur doesn't exist in the comic DCU.
    Damian and Jackson were the standouts of current TT team for me so disappointed that he's not here.

Kaldur had the awesome arc in season 2 when he broke the Light

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think he was being careful with him too after just loosing kidflash. I hope he is not going into limbo
    first bunker not jackson
    They had a great dynamic makes no sense to limbo him or put him with a new group. Although at 16 they might have felt him too old for Damian's group.