Page 720 of 776 FirstFirst ... 220620670710716717718719720721722723724730770 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Isn't the new continuity-free Super Sons starting in 2019 the new ongoing?
    It could be I'm just glad we have something for fans to enjoy until 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Another year with the same. Bad August start. Damnit

Is not the kind of news that I donīt expect heard here but is INTERESTING.
    Well Damian is in Death of Superman so keen to see animated Damian written by Tomasi. Animated Damian is very divisive.

Tomasi writing him should mean the DCAU gets the true Damian Wayne which is a huge deal imo.
    Last edited by Fergus; 05-18-2018 at 10:25 PM.

BANNED

Bad August? dude get real.

Damian is getting a 12 maxi by a popular creator that is heavily associated with him continuing a popular brand. Dick has Titans, Tim has YJ and Damian has Super Sons as the equivalent brand to those.

He's in Priest's Deathstroke vs Batman which is about him.

Teen Titans with a proper generation of characters.

Will show up in Percy's Nightwing.

Snyder will use him in the Last Knight, Morrison has Arkham Asylum 2. Then there's the Zoom books.

Damian's future is great and you should be grateful instead of being angry because you have some hatred for Jon.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post

Damian is getting a 12 maxi by a popular creator that is heavily associated with him continuing a popular brand. Dick has Titans, Tim has YJ and Damian has Super Sons as the equivalent brand to those.

Snyder will use him in the Last Knight, Morrison has Arkham Asylum 2. Then there's the Zoom books.

Damian's future is great and you should be grateful instead of being angry because you have some hatred for Jon.
    No his issue stems from turning Damian into an old man.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Hey Old Men sell go look at Marvel some of their best books have Old Man in the title. Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye etc. I would not mind an Old Man esque Damian book.

Adrikto, i like you but... you really shoudn't be this unhappy for this, it just indicate that Damian is still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    Hey Old Men sell go look at Marvel some of their best books have Old Man in the title. Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye etc. I would not mind an Old Man esque Damian book.
    Well it doesn't work when it's a joke for some crazier Damian Wayne fans.

BANNED

Um no. Damian was an old guy for about 1 issue only abd it was legit funny. There's nothing to get worked up about. Andrikito wouldn't mind Damian being Deathstroke's son just so that he wouldn't team up with Jon. That shows a far deeper (and beyond reason) hatred for Jon which he doesn't even deny than some old man Damian issue

Fantastic Member

I am very pleased with this news. Supersons was one of my favourite books from rebirth. I like Jon too, I'm happy DC as big plans for him. I'm also happy that I will also read more of Damian.
    I'm also waiting for the inevitable super sons tv show that will spring out of this.

Um no. Damian was an old guy for about 1 issue only abd it was legit funny. There's nothing to get worked up about. Andrikito wouldn't mind Damian being Deathstroke's son just so that he wouldn't team up with Jon. That shows a far deeper (and beyond reason) hatred for Jon which he doesn't even deny than some old man Damian issue
    Hmm different strokes for different people I guess I'm not sure why people hate Jon but I know one man who says he doesn't like Batman and Superman having kids in general because to him it takes away from the fantasy elements of the books not entirely sure what that means but I think it has something to do with suspension of disbelief. And that guy already hates Damian because of some idiotic reasoning behind the idea that Damian replaced the audience because he's Batman's son. But honestly why should they when Jon along with Damian are among DC's latest hits that they can use to market merchandise heck Jon is now a playable character in a game.

BANNED

Hmm different strokes for different people I guess I'm not sure why people hate Jon but I know one man who says he doesn't like Batman and Superman having kids in general because to him it takes away from the fantasy elements of the books not entirely sure what that means but I think it has something to do with suspension of disbelief. And that guy already hates Damian because of some idiotic reasoning behind the idea that Damian replaced the audience because he's Batman's son. But honestly why should they when Jon along with Damian are among DC's latest hits that they can use to market merchandise heck Jon is now a playable character in a game.
    The overwhelming majority of Jon haters are New 52 Superman fans and Superman/Wonder Woman shippers. If Jon as he is was Diana and New 52 Superman's son then Clois fans would have hated him while the Superman/Wonder Woman fans would have loved him. He just represents the triumph of Clois and abandoning the New 52 which some fans cant get over.

With regards to Damian the combination of him and Jon have created the Super Sons brand. Its Damian's brand much like the Titans will always be Dick's brand, there will be ups and downs but it gives Damian something of his own and right now its popular, acclaimed and fresh written by an author with about a decade of experience writing Damian.

Look at those poor Cass and Steph fans, they get nothing, look at how far Tim has fallen, you think they wouldn't be happy if DC published Super Sons with Tim and Kon or Super Sisters/daughters with the female equivalents? lets not start kicking gift horses in the mouth for petty reasons. Hoping that Damian becomes Slade's son so that the Super Sons banner no longer represents him is asking for the character's demise. I would automatically question if you're a fan or a hater.

The overwhelming majority of Jon haters are New 52 Superman fans and Superman/Wonder Woman shippers. If Jon as he is was Diana and New 52 Superman's son then Clois fans would have hated him while the Superman/Wonder Woman fans would have loved him. He just represents the triumph of Clois and abandoning the New 52 which some fans cant get over.

With regards to Damian the combination of him and Jon have created the Super Sons brand. Its Damian's brand much like the Titans will always be Dick's brand, there will be ups and downs but it gives Damian something of his own and right now its popular, acclaimed and fresh written by an author with about a decade of experience writing Damian.

Look at those poor Cass and Steph fans, they get nothing, look at how far Tim has fallen, you think they wouldn't be happy if DC published Super Sons with Tim and Kon or Super Sisters/daughters with the female equivalents? lets not start kicking gift horses in the mouth for petty reasons. Hoping that Damian becomes Slade's son so that the Super Sons banner no longer represents him is asking for the character's demise. I would automatically question if you're a fan or a hater.
    You raise a good point because if you see over at the Marvel side of things people are still angry over Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch being changed back from being magneto's children ti even led to some rumours that the reason it happen was so Marvel could use them for their movies. While it works my concern is that once Super Sons becomes the mega hit Teen Titans was when it debuted as the New Teen Titans DC might find themselves in a rut as have a lot of intellectual properties have when after a while they need a new direction just so they can keep things fresh. I think it's possible to save Tim, Stephanie, and Cassandra Cain as things stand they just need to play their cards right well tynion needs to learn how to play his cards right. Superman Reborn gave him a new hand to play with but he didn't play it well enough. But once his run ends after Hill is done writing Tynion can use whatever Hill has done as an idea as to what he has to do to fix Tim and Stephanie as long as Hill's ideas hit it out of the park if you get my meaning. With the signs pointing to a Young Justice revival DC must their act together or die trying. Also Super Sons is not a new brand it's an old one which featured the hypothetical sons of Batman and Superman.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 05-19-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Sweet! That's a lot to look forward to

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Well Damian is in Death of Superman so keen to see animated Damian written by Tomasi. Animated Damian is very divisive.
    I miss this divisive Damian, that was the only problem.. LESS PEOPLE WITH STRANGE IDEAS ABOUT MY CHARACTER. Better than those who want one Supersons couple. I prefer the haters.

Supersons collateral damage is what really bothers me. Return with this serie is increase the RobinxSuperboy fanbase an more images of that people.. In the end, I will have to forget the idea of search Damian fanart.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Adrikto, i like you but... you really shoudn't be this unhappy for this, it just indicate that Damian is still going strong.
    Sometimes I think that I choosed one character too popular(despite initially I thought the opposite) and I easily see things that I canīt support.. He is the comic relief of Supersons(This is my problem, the old Damian was the WORST of that problem) and this serie created RobinxSuperboy idea, both problems started with that comic.

I can support the first problem, but not the second, I donīt like to know that there people with strange ideas about my character.

With one less popular character all will be more easy.

I will surprise you here, I prefer him than Duke in the same team than Damian. And you canīt call me RACIST(The problem of this character) when I am fan of another black characters. I hate Harper(the other Snyder pet) too.

TALKING ABOUT HATE in CHARACTERS YOU HATE. DC EDITION. one user said that like Damian he is the character with more chances to head a blacklist.. Not only SM/WW fans, there are Chris Kent fans or Conner Kents fans(like me) that are not happy with him.

I hate everything that I think that harms Damian in some way. Fortunately, it seems that Superman is one admirable hero now and.. The innocent and boyscout part is only for the kid.

ANYWAY. I AM SO SORRY.. I WILL TRY NOT TO DISTURB WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT THAT SERIE Except when you mentioned the school, I think that normally, I tried to not disturb you when you talk about this serie.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-19-2018 at 06:11 AM.

BANNED

Super Sons hasn't done any collateral damage whatsoever. Everyone is comic relief there, it masterfully mixes humor with action and superheroics. Its what standard superhero comics should strive to be.

People make far more disturbing Robin x character ABC images than the ones with Jon. You ultimately have a problem with Jon.

If you dont like Super Sons thats fine but lets not act as if Damian is in a terrible state these days because he's not. There's plenty to look forward to.