BANNED

Default Which bundle should I get?

Advice/Feedback/Preferences.

Choosing between this bundle:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-W...usive/38579190

And this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Second one would be purchased with Halo MCC as well.

I'm torn. Which would give me more lasting fun? I love Nintendo's properties just as much as I love the Halo franchise. Both of them essentially give you two free games with the bundle, although the Xbox one would require additional purchases.

What's better? Saving money up front with potential Nintendo Drought later? Or spend more now and get my favorite Sci-Fi shooter, but be locked into Live Gold and the Xbox ecosystem?

BANNED

Which one has and will have more stuff you're interested in playing?

Nintendo Wii U, I'd say. Mario Kart 8 is amazing, plus there are other great Nintendo games out right now like Super Mario 3D World, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros. (next week!), and Wind Waker HD. If you don't play multiplayer games too often, though, it might be better to go for Xbox One.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

The wii u is my favorite of the newer consoles.

But, just buy the extended battery for it, makes the controller last twice as long.

Wii U. Free online, amazing indie games ( several exclusive indies), excellent games including bayonetta 2 ( with a deluxe port of bayonetta 1) smash wii u, Mario 3d world, captain toad, hyrule warriors, the wonderful 101, donkey kong country tropical freeze just to name a few already out. And great upcoming games like devil's third, the new Zelda game, Yoshi's wooly world, Kirby and the rainbow curse, the new IP splatoon, rodea the sky soldier and more

Personally I'm avoiding the Xbone at all costs, Microsoft had some ridiculous policies and patents for it and I don't trust them to not introduce them in this consoel or the next.

I'd look at the exclusives and decide, I wouldn't worry about the a Ninty games drought as they have Captain Toad, Yoshi's Woolly World, Star Fox U, Splatoon, Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Maker, Devil's Third, Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei, Kirby U, The Legend of Zelda U confirmed as well as possibly Pokken Fighters & new Fatal Frame plus whatever else the are working and will comfirmed later. If money is an issue (from you Gold Live comment) then the Wii U is a better option.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I have way more games on my wii u than I do my PS4!... which is only one game! The rest are just PS+ freebies.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Personally I'm avoiding the Xbone at all costs, Microsoft had some ridiculous policies and patents for it and I don't trust them to not introduce them in this consoel or the next.

I'd look at the exclusives and decide, I wouldn't worry about the a Ninty games drought as they have Captain Toad, Yoshi's Woolly World, Star Fox U, Splatoon, Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Maker, Devil's Third, Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei, Kirby U, The Legend of Zelda U confirmed as well as possibly Pokken Fighters & new Fatal Frame plus whatever else the are working and will comfirmed later. If money is an issue (from you Gold Live comment) then the Wii U is a better option.
    I forgot about pokken. that's definitely coming to wii u either this coming year or next

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I forgot about pokken. that's definitely coming to wii u either this coming year or next
    I imagine it'll be comfirmed once the arcade version is done but I wouldn't say it's 100% quite yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I imagine it'll be comfirmed once the arcade version is done but I wouldn't say it's 100% quite yet.
    It was trademarked in the NA and EU and the arcade scene is dead in these areas