Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Original Sin #1 Spoilers and Speculation

ORIGINAL SIN

So I thought #1 was pretty great.

To start this thread off I'm going to just throw out the three main initial suspect(s) that I picked up on from #1, I'm sure you guys will have more to throw in.

So the most obvious are the two characters at the end who are in possession of at least one of Uatu's eyes.

susoects.jpg

These are obviously baddies but whether or not they are responsible or have just benefited from Uatu's death is yet to be seen.

Next - Is actually not from the issue itself but rather from the tease for #2 at the back.

111222333.jpg

This might be the same hooded character from my first set of suspects who's holding Uatu's eye... but it might not. I made this side by side. I'm not the only one seeing similarities right?
    Now this hooded figure in the teaser is holding a glowing light in its hand. The caption makes it sound like the glowing light is just an artistic stylisation of one of Uatu's eyes - But looking at the image on its own, the way the light is positioned exactly in the centre of the chest - even the hood a little bit. It's more than a little similar to the Living Tribunal.

The Living Tribunal was not long ago found dead by Iron Man and Uatu in New Avengers. In this issue (OS1) they allude to the fact that maybe Uatu saw something that he wasn't supposed to see.

Living-Tribunal-Death-New-Avengers-8.jpg

The Living Tribunal's corpse might just be a good early contender for that thing Uatu wasn't supposed to see.

(Continues in second post...)
    Last edited by j505tuppe; 05-11-2014 at 03:27 AM.