Page 5 of 232 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I agree with you Marvel 2100 . I see in last issue they are tying the annual 1 into story line . I found the whole ring thing a little confusing . May have to read last few issues over . To get it strait in my head .

Amazing Member Thor God Of Thunder's Avatar

I have to say I'm loving Iron Man in the current marvel now run. I kind of new to comics only been collecting for about 2 years because the Omnibus' made it possible to catch up I wasn't sure about getting the Iron Man omnibus' s I started with the Marvel Now run that's going and its brilliant I will be aiming to get the omnibus' once I got some spare cash because Tony is a beast.

Fantastic Member

Just finished issue 27 not bad at all .

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    I agree with you Marvel 2100 . I see in last issue they are tying the annual 1 into story line . I found the whole ring thing a little confusing . May have to read last few issues over . To get it strait in my head .
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I was having computer problems. I don't know what the next direction will be with Tony but I hope that they will get back to him running his business and having a strong supporting cast return. I miss that with Fraction.

Fantastic Member

I really enjoyed volume 5 and volume 6 with Fraction Laroca and d'Armata . Some of the best art and stories ever .

I really enjoyed volume 5 and volume 6 with Fraction Laroca and d'Armata . Some of the best art and stories ever .
    I loved World's Most Wanted. It was a thrill ride for me. I only have two of Fractions volumes but I have all the floppies.

Fantastic Member

I just picked up a issue of volume 1 # 251 the wraith of the wrecker . With a double cover kinda neat .

I just picked up a issue of volume 1 # 251 the wraith of the wrecker . With a double cover kinda neat .
    How much was it?

What do you think about the Original Sin involving Tony and Bruce that was alluded to in OS #2 or #3 I think it was? I'm kind of getting peeved at Tony being used as the fall guy for so many thingsthat go wrong lately. As soon as I saw that I thought, "Here we go again." Didn't we have this in World War HulK?

Fantastic Member

Paid 2 bucks for it . I agree always a fall guy . I never read World War Hulk . Never been a huge fan of the Hulk . At least so far in this series we have not had any alternate universe Tony's like towards the end of volume 1 when we brought back a younger Tony to battle our older Tony .

Fantastic Member

Might have to see if I can find a copy of Original Sin i was unaware of it . My local store never has much stuff only brings in what people have on there pull lists . Nothing extra . Is this were Tony battle the Hulk and sends him to another planet ?

Might have to see if I can find a copy of Original Sin i was unaware of it . My local store never has much stuff only brings in what people have on there pull lists . Nothing extra . Is this were Tony battle the Hulk and sends him to another planet ?
    That was in the Hulk series right before World War Hulk. The original Illuminati thought it was best for the Earth and the Hulk if they sent him to an uninhabited planet.

BANNED

I've said this in the controversy page but I find Iron Man needs to be kicked out of the Avengers for at least a year. Having him
    do the same crap he did in Civil War has at best sullied my taste of the character doesn't help when everyone writes him RDJ.
    As to Gillen's run he kinda makes hate the character even more. Only story I've liked him in so far is the Malakeith for the badass moments
    and to seeing Tony in something mystical other than business sabotage and tech battles.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    I've said this in the controversy page but I find Iron Man needs to be kicked out of the Avengers for at least a year. Having him
    do the same crap he did in Civil War has at best sullied my taste of the character doesn't help when everyone writes him RDJ.
    As to Gillen's run he kinda makes hate the character even more. Only story I've liked him in so far is the Malakeith for the badass moments
    and to seeing Tony in something mystical other than business sabotage and tech battles.
    That's the problem with other writer's take on Tony. They tend to write him as a douche when he's far from it in his own title. In nearly every event of the past decade, Tony is written as the same character, someone that most everyone doesn't like. Fraction and the Knaufs did a great Tony with lots of character and depth. But outside of his own title, he's always written as smug and pompass. And Tony wasn't the only member of the Illuminati who agreed to the mindwipe of Steve but he sure gets the brunt of the blame. That's all the time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's the problem with other writer's take on Tony. They tend to write him as a douche when he's far from it in his own title. In nearly every event of the past decade, Tony is written as the same character, someone that most everyone doesn't like. Fraction and the Knaufs did a great Tony with lots of character and depth. But outside of his own title, he's always written as smug and pompass. And Tony wasn't the only member of the Illuminati who agreed to the mindwipe of Steve but he sure gets the brunt of the blame. That's all the time.
    First of all I never gave the Illuminati the pass especially Namor deserves some of the brunt since he didn't show much apathy to mind wiping who Steve calls "His brother in Invaders, second none of the members are main stay Avengers. Which is why Tony gets the brunt of it since he's an Avenger and in New Avengers. I really want to like Iron Man but writers make it so damn hard for me to give a crap about him.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    First of all I never gave the Illuminati the pass especially Namor deserves some of the brunt since he didn't show much apathy to mind wiping who Steve calls "His brother in Invaders, second none of the members are main stay Avengers. Which is why Tony gets the brunt of it since he's an Avenger and in New Avengers. I really want to like Iron Man but writers make it so damn hard for me to give a crap about him.
    You have to read his title. Nearly all characters appearing in other titles are written ooc. Captain America is a good example of this. I don't judge characters based on "event" writing.