Page 223 of 232 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Will have to try a get a copy , this is the only Halloween Edition I have in my collection . Attachment 68160
    Picture is from e-bay .
    Damn. I don't have that. I'm going to see if I can get a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he was in last month's Punisher War Machine book (strangely) as an ally of Helmut Zemo. before that, he was in the last issue of Thunderbolts; leading up to the Secret Empire story. he had retrieved the shrunken form of Jolt.

That's a good sign. It means more people want to use him. I hope Slott brings him back in Tony Stark: Iron Man.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I'd be slightly worried about them replacing the Ghost for the sake of movie synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'd be slightly worried about them replacing the Ghost for the sake of movie synergy.
    I know. Tony doesn't need to lose any of his rogue's gallery. I would really like to see Slott use him.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Fantastic Member

[QUOTE=Tony Stark;3782287]Damn. I don't have that. I'm going to see if I can get a copy.
    I found mine in a dollar bin not to long ago . Not sure if they made any other one's .

[QUOTE=John Keyt;3782383]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Damn. I don't have that. I'm going to see if I can get a copy.
    I found mine in a dollar bin not to long ago . Not sure if they made any other one's .
    Yeah I don't see it. It could be just for shops around your area. It must be limited.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-12-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Fantastic Member

[QUOTE=Tony Stark;3782919]
    Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post

Yeah I don't see it. It could be just for shops around you area. It must be limited.
    Its from 2007 , I believe .

Thanks for the share. I can't believe it. My top 2 all time favorite characters are going toe to toe. It's going to hit the fan now.

[QUOTE=John Keyt;3784185]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Its from 2007 , I believe .
    I'll keep on the lookout for it.

BANNED

Preview of Issue Two

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...rk-iron-man-2/

A peek into home life with Jocasta, and Tony and Rhodes do exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Preview of Issue Two

Thanks for sharing this. I was hoping for a preview. Looks good. Can't wait to see what the big secret that Tony has to tell Rhodey.

Preview of Issue Two

Was just about to make a thread about this.

I'm already loving Tony's "voice" in this series.

iMan 42s

The Amanda Armstrong poster in the background should be burned on sight, but otherwise that's a nice preview.

Something I noticed yesterday and completely forgot to post is that the armor on the cover kind of looks like the Sideshow Toys "Extremis Mark 2 statue. It's probably just the shape of the chest light but I found that kind of neat.

200415_press5.jpg
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Preview of Issue Two

I think we know why Jocasta calls herself Pym now.spoilers:
    A silver synthezoid husband? Gotta be Ultron, right - aka Hank Pym! She has Janet's brain patterns and was originally built to be the bride of Ultron, so it makes sense.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    The Amanda Armstrong poster in the background should be burned on sight, but otherwise that's a nice preview.

Something I noticed yesterday and completely forgot to post is that the armor on the cover kind of looks like the Sideshow Toys "Extremis Mark 2 statue. It's probably just the shape of the chest light but I found that kind of neat.

200415_press5.jpg
    That is a great statue. I ordered it at my LCS.

Agree! That is a wonderful statue! I would surely buy one (if I collected such things).