Page 196 of 232 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He was with Carol for a bit.
    yeah but they hid the relationship.

Adamantium Agenda #2 comes out today. Anyone else getting it? Also next week is Tony Stark Iron Man #1. I can't wait for it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-13-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Adamantium Agenda #2 comes out today. Anyone else getting it? Also next week is Tony Stark Iron Man #1. I can't wait for it.
    I got it, but the only problem I really had with Stark is how he has the "Doombot" approach to getting out of trouble and creating false tension.

Here's a preview of issue one from the new Tony Stark: Iron Man #1
    https://www.newsarama.com/40384-tony...1-preview.html
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

thanks for the link. y'know (and i wish that someone from Marvel Studios was listening), i would easily watch a kid Tony Stark movie or tv series. his family is interesting enough. just an idea for when RDj departs. young thor and young stark series, please!
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-14-2018 at 06:42 PM.

That guy didn't look like much of an adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    thanks for the link. y'know (and i wish that someone from Marvel Studios was listening), i would easily watch a kid Tony Stark movie or tv series. his family is interesting enough. just an idea for when RDj departs. young thor and young stark series, please!
    That's a damn good idea. They did something like that in the Ultimate Universe were all the mini series starring Tony as a kid were retconned into being a TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Careful. That might have Marvel trying to adapt... a certain storyline... that's best left forgotten.

Here's a preview of issue one from the new Tony Stark: Iron Man #1
    https://www.newsarama.com/40384-tony...1-preview.html
    I love that I had to go through all those armor variants just to get to the preview .

I liked seeing Maria there instead of Tony's "real mom."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love that I had to go through all those armor variants just to get to the preview .

Better person than I. The variants just drove my blood pressure up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    Careful. That might have Marvel trying to adapt... a certain storyline... that's best left forgotten.
    they don't have the budget for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Better person than I. The variants just drove my blood pressure up. lol
    I know. I hate it when they do that. I want to see more of the book itself. I agree liking that they are showing Maria. The less the adoption is referenced to, the better.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-14-2018 at 10:47 PM.

Yes. Let's leave that storyline forgotten lol.

That guy didn't look like much of an adversary.
    Yeah. I know, but I'm interested to see Slott flesh this out. He probably still holds a grudge against Tony all the years later.

Yeah. I know, but I'm interested to see Slott flesh this out. He probably still holds a grudge against Tony all the years later.
    I'm happy they'll be showing that Tony has always been making enemies. Even before his college and drinking days. lol

But I'm more curious about why he's looking for this guy at all. Maybe looking to rebuild his company yet again and is buying out yet another company to make that happen?