Page 27 of 232 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I'm guessing Tony longer being inverted will never be explained.
    I hope not, but you're probably right.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Lol I get truly lost at those things. I didn't even know why Tony was like that before googling a little, and it seems that the resolution wasn't even in his comic. No, better, it seems we didn't even get a resolution. Disadvantages of barely buying/following non-spidey Marvel anymore lol.

Btw bros, playing with Iron Man in Lego Marvel Super Heroes is fuunnnnnn. He's the one with most costumes to unlock!
    Last edited by The Other; 10-10-2015 at 09:13 PM.

maybe the universe being restored will somehow reverse the inversion. kinda like how the whole Heroes Reborn thing resulted in a merged/reborn Tony.

I'm guessing Tony longer being inverted will never be explained.
    I kinda hope that Bendis will allude to it. If not, it's just going to be one of those things, I guess? :P

Also, I read Invincible Iron Man - really fun read to be honest! Nice ending :P
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Did you guys notice the Tales of Suspense #39 homage when Tony suited up in IIM #1?

Quote Originally Posted by The Other View Post
    Did you guys notice the Tales of Suspense #39 homage when Tony suited up in IIM #1?
    I have the party variant of that where it's Deadpool coming in and stealing it all :P (on the cover)
    Last edited by adameastment; 10-11-2015 at 10:36 AM.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Astonishing Member

What's the WOM on Invincible Iron Man #1? Might buy it depending on WOM. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    What's the WOM on Invincible Iron Man #1? Might buy it depending on WOM. Thanks.
    I thought it was pretty good start. My cousin who got me into comics had dropped Iron Man and picked up this issue and loved it. So far me and my friends that get it enjoyed and are looking forward to the next issue. You should give it a try and come back and let us know what you thought about it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I'll be getting the Invincible Iron Man variants this weekend, but I got this one yesterday:08d1b708b39eb3c808d27959a1d4d63f.jpg

Can anybody help me getting the "Build your own Iron Man" stuff?
    My Blog about comics, games and stuff in german: Nerdenthum

BANNED

it pisses me off when people say tony is under pym and t'challa when it comes to intelligence

i wouldn't put him on the level of reed/doom

but he is surely on the level pym and t'challa

Reed/Doom- tier 1

Pym/Tony/T'challa- tier 2

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    it pisses me off when people say tony is under pym and t'challa when it comes to intelligence

i wouldn't put him on the level of reed/doom

but he is surely on the level pym and t'challa

Reed/Doom- tier 1

Pym/Tony/T'challa- tier 2
    To me. Ever since I was a kid. Tony has always been 3rd behind Reed/Doom. Look at everything he has built and created and how it has affected the MU. He had is own book plus Avengers showing how genius he is with his creations. When people wanted something made or needed some serious problem solving. They would go to Reed first, then if not Reed they would go to Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-25-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Personally I always found Intelligence ranking silly. All of them are better in different fields.
    We need better comics

BANNED

Personally I always found Intelligence ranking silly. All of them are better in different fields.
    true.... although comics does have rankings for many things that are subjective

but i would say most fans, general consensus wise, recognizes reed and doom as #1 and #2..

then after those 2 it gets more subjective

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    To me. Ever since I was a kid. Tony has always be 3rd behind Reed/Doom. Look at everything he has built and created and how it has affected the MU. He had is own book plus Avengers showing how genius he is.
    Definitely, man. I honestly don't see how it's debatable.

_______

Anyways, here's yet another variant for #1.