Page 131 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3469
    iMan 42s

So that's a standard, heavy (reminds me of a boxer), presumed stealth, car (it has wheels), and a hydro suit. The only one I can't place in function is the red and white(silver?). I'm thinking either space or cold weather.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Well he's still got it in 2-in-1 right? So unless he changes armors in that, he'll have it for at least this year.
    I wonder if he'll still pop up and annoy Stark once he's back as Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Man, I hope so. Bendis really dropped the ball there.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    So that's a standard, heavy (reminds me of a boxer), presumed stealth, car (it has wheels), and a hydro suit. The only one I can't place in function is the red and white(silver?). I'm thinking either space or cold weather.
    I thought standard was Space since it resembles Tony's Guardians armor.

I just called it the suitcase armor since it has the same color scheme as the one from Iron Man 2. I was almost tempted to call it Silver Centurion but that doesn't really denote what purpose the suit serves.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Man, I hope so. Bendis really dropped the ball there.
    Definitely. Its the same thing over and over. Red Hood and the various members of his gang show up to attack Doom while Riri, useless Rocker Mom and MJ look for Tony. It's one of Bendis's most thinly stretched out stories ever. It's just a publishing excuse to end this volume of Invincible Iron Man on a round number of 600 for the relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/tony-stark-iron-...r-concept-art/

I'm not a fan of the red armor but the armors at the bottom look good

I like some of them. They really are anime influenced.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I hope so. I think it's such a cool rivalry between him and Tony. Everytime they get together it's something to be talked about.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I was just about to post this lol. Good lookin out cc008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I was just about to post this lol. Good lookin out cc008.
    Lol I got you! I like what we're hearing and seeing so far.

iMan 42s

After reading that interview I'm genuinely curious how Slott will handle Tony's design focus. Since Bleeding Edge, its been one step forward two steps back in terms of how Tony has made his upgrades, like he's rolling an RPG character and has only so many points to allocate.

I like the suits. But what's the point of having a car armor if Tony can fly?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Lol I got you! I like what we're hearing and seeing so far.

His art looks better here then it did in the preview. I can't wait for this to come out.

Definitely. Its the same thing over and over. Red Hood and the various members of his gang show up to attack Doom while Riri, useless Rocker Mom and MJ look for Tony. It's one of Bendis's most thinly stretched out stories ever. It's just a publishing excuse to end this volume of Invincible Iron Man on a round number of 600 for the relaunch.
    THE Hood. Red Hood is a DC character.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Pretty much. Bendis loves The Hood for some reason. He used him alot in his Avengers run. I think he loves the character more than BKV does.

Bethany Cabe and Jocasta are in the new run. I suppose Jocasta will take over Friday's role, and Bethany MJ's? MJ will obviously go back to the Spider-Man books, and Friday... could take over for the Tony AI as Ironheart's assistant, in Champions?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman