Page 132 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Bethany Cabe and Jocasta are in the new run. I suppose Jocasta will take over Friday's role, and Bethany MJ's? MJ will obviously go back to the Spider-Man books, and Friday... could take over for the Tony AI as Ironheart's assistant, in Champions?
    I am so HAPPY to see Bethany Cabe back. She is such a great character and a complete badass.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    THE Hood. Red Hood is a DC character.

Ooops. you're right

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I am so HAPPY to see Bethany Cabe back. She is such a great character and a complete badass.
    I agree. She's been gone too long.

I just noticed Bethany's outfit has a "Stark Unlimited" logo.

New company or new branding for Stark Industries?

And I guess those complaining about the return of the Extremis armor will be happy that it won't be used that much in the main book .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

And I guess those complaining about the return of the Extremis armor will be happy that it won't be used that much in the main book .
    Probably a new company. I wonder what will his product line be this time?

Maybe more software based.

Pretty much. Bendis loves The Hood for some reason. He used him alot in his Avengers run. I think he loves the character more than BKV does.
    probably. he pretty much defined what the Hood is. I preferred BKV's version. I doubt that he meant the character to rise through the ranks so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I agree. She's been gone too long.
    Not to long ago. Me and you were talking about how much we missed the character.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a new company. With everything that happened with the board and Tony and also RiRi. I'm pretty sure it's a new one.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-12-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Not to long ago. Me and you were talking about how much we missed the character.
    Yeah, her, Rhodey and Pepper should always be apart of any IM supporting cast. Just like MJ and Aunt May travel with Peter when a new creative team comes on board.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 03-12-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, her, Rhodey and Pepper should always be apart of any I'm supporting cast. Just like MJ and Aunt May travel with Peter when a new creative team comes on board.
    In total agreement. I really miss Happy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    probably. he pretty much defined what the Hood is. I preferred BKV's version. I doubt that he meant the character to rise through the ranks so quickly.
    I preferred BKV's version as well. Bendis just used him for almost everything.

In total agreement. I really miss Happy though.
    I miss Happy too. We got that little story about him being the father of the Abomination kid in Superior but other than that, nothing really

BANNED

Yes, one of my favorites from IM's supporting cast. Very stoked to see her return!

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I miss Happy too. We got that little story about him being the father of the Abomination kid in Superior but other than that, nothing really
    Yeah. I wonder what the kid is up too. I'd like him to be apart of Tony's up coming book. You know he would do that for Happy.

Yeah. I wonder what the kid is up too. I'd like him to be apart of Tony's up coming book. You know he would do that for Happy.
    Maybe he'll be in Adamantium Agenda? Since Taylor's writing and he wrote Superior.