Page 104 of 232 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 3469

LOL no argument here.

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

That see where he's taking his sunglasses off is what sealed it for me. My favorite armor. So pumped to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    IRON MAN'S LATEST COMIC RUN WAS GREAT FOR EVERYONE BUT IRON MAN - I'VE GOT ISSUES

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02/...ive-got-issues
    I gotta say I agree with a few of the points stated here in this article.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I gotta say I agree with a few of the points stated here in this article.
    I agree that it was derailed by Civil War II and Tony not being present -- but kind of being present in the form of an AI -- which undermined his dying in Civil War II.

I don't agree that the characters the book ended up spotlighting carried it well. Riri, MJ, Tony's birth mom, and Friday. Not the A-Team.

Bendis created this monster of mediocrity and now he'd got to find a way to wrap it up.

I agree that it was derailed by Civil War II and Tony not being present -- but kind of being present in the form of an AI -- which undermined his dying in Civil War II.

I don't agree that the characters the book ended up spotlighting carried it well. Riri, MJ, Tony's birth mom, and Friday. Not the A-Team.

Bendis created this monster of mediocrity and now he'd got to find a way to wrap it up.
    I got no problem with Riri, but they didn't have to kill Tony off to make her a star. She could have been added to the book and be part of the cast and then get her own book. I thought it was weird and cool to see Doom want to be the new Iron Man. I agree with you about Tony's new mom and MJ. They added nothing to the book. I like Friday as a character and like that she was a part of the cast.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-07-2018 at 12:09 AM.

iMan 42s

Not that I've kept up with anything or that I'm going to go back and Ririad those issues but did Tony being in a coma add anything to Riri? Couldn't Tony have just been hanging with his mom the whole time? And if Tony truly had to be taken off the board couldn't Tony just be defeated and for his antics in Civil War 2 and his failing company in this time couldn't have just temporarily resigned while teaching Riri? That way it's not "comicbook permenant" and we know that until he's done getting to know his mom and put his company back in a good place that he would come back.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

IRON MAN'S LATEST COMIC RUN WAS GREAT FOR EVERYONE BUT IRON MAN - I'VE GOT ISSUES

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02/...ive-got-issues
    Perfect title for the article.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Not that I've kept up with anything or that I'm going to go back and Ririad those issues but did Tony being in a coma add anything to Riri? Couldn't Tony have just been hanging with his mom the whole time? And if Tony truly had to be taken off the board couldn't Tony just be defeated and for his antics in Civil War 2 and his failing company in this time couldn't have just temporarily resigned while teaching Riri? That way it's not "comicbook permenant" and we know that until he's done getting to know his mom and put his company back in a good place that he would come back.
    Not really because his AI was with her basically the whole time. He could have been alive and mentored her on his own. Which that IGN article mentions when they say the AI made his death in Civil War II almost pointless.

Not really because his AI was with her basically the whole time. He could have been alive and mentored her on his own. Which that IGN article mentions when they say the AI made his death in Civil War II almost pointless.
    Yep. Like I said the article had some good points. It made what happened to Tony useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Perfect title for the article.
    Pretty much brother. That's what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yep. Like I said the article had some good points. It made what happened to Tony useless.
    The sh!t of it is, the same guy wrote both stories.

The sh!t of it is, the same guy wrote both stories.
    LOL! I know right.